Draw teen titan comics and post them here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robinishot
Draw comics and post them here so people can enjoy them!

shadow12
WRONG PLACE MORON mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Lord Follen
now now shadow dont get nad at the n00b

silvertsume
Originally posted by Lord Follen
now now shadow dont get nad at the n00b the words cum chugger sweetie! stick out tongue lol.. gahd i cant beleive how off topic thta one got laughing out loudOriginally posted by robinishot
Draw comics and post them here so people can enjoy them! and you.. glare stick out tongue. im not trying to be a ***** but see the thread at the top of this page, that says READ THIS FIRST? its not that hard to do no2

riku harada
Originally posted by robinishot
Draw comics and post them here so people can enjoy them!
YOU ARE FREAKING DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP WITH THE CHATTY THREADS!!!!!!
WE ARE ROLE PLAYING HERE BECAUSE THIS IS THE ROLE PLAYING SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU WANT A THREAD LIKE THIS, TAKE IT TO THE ANIMATION/CGI SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONLY RPs GO HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow12
thank you mabe he'll listen and its his last warning if he makes another i'm reporting him

Raven_FAN
geeze give him a break its a simple mistake

riku harada
Originally posted by Raven_FAN
geeze give him a break its a simple mistake
he's posted 6 of these. no expression

Raven_FAN
Originally posted by riku harada
he's posted 6 of these. no expression
ok nvm he deserves getting punished

Raven Guardia
You guys he/she is new try and be nicer!

Robinishot> there are other forums for these kind of theads okay smile. If you need any help or have questions you can pm me wink and I will help you.

Vathu
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
You guys he/she is new try and be nicer!

Robinishot> there are other forums for these kind of theads okay smile. If you need any help or have questions you can pm me wink and I will help you.

i hope that wasnt sexual no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.