who would win in a fight betwen dante and spawn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bushidorodent
in a battle royal anything goes fight betwen dante the white haired demon slayer and spawn the genaral of hells army

bushidorodent
sorry forgot to make a poll just tell me what you think im gunna finish the results on the 50 poll " if their is one" so who would it be

CorderaMitchell
Both are pretty godly, but I'll say spawn.

zachrivard
true dat

darth-yoda
iv heard talk of something of god spawn or somthing can anyone give me info on that but in the fight great idea and i think dante could pull it off with his devil trigger and if ie had sparda then spawn stands less of a chance

dvampire
I go with Dante. Spawn doesn't have the freedom to use his powers like Dante does (if he uses alot of his energy, he'll be sent back to hell.

EsteemedLeader
spawn, methinks. and spawn can use plenty of his power. when they say he has limited power, they dont mean he'll flash back to hell if he uses his chains to slice bread. the hellspawn from the fifteenth century is still around after all, and spawn is supposed to be better than him.

CorderaMitchell
spawns become MUCH more powerful, (sales)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.