Kenobi VS Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
I am suprised no one has done this! What do you all think?

Lil Krueger
I am suprised you posted this on EU thread!

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
I am suprised you posted this on EU thread!

Whoops! I thought it was Versus! Yikes!

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Sorgo
Whoops! I thought it was Versus! Yikes!

Yes Yikes! But I think Massa Windu wins.

Massa Windu:
Yo Yoda, your not a sodja! I killed ya and now im goin to slay Obi-Wan ya!

Sorgo

Massa Windu:

Um....

Otaku
Massa Windu.K.Does your mother know your on crack?What the f**k?

Darth_Janus
Windu pwns, and this was done before a few times. But I think they ended up getting erased by mods because of all the "STFU n00b, Mace pwns, foo!" replies.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Windu pwns, and this was done before a few times. But I think they ended up getting erased by mods because of all the "STFU n00b, Mace pwns, foo!" replies.

Mace would lose.

Darth_Janus
WTF? You sure you're Sorgo?

Ogami Itto
Kenobi would be the victor in that battle!!!

Darth_Janus
How the hell do you figure he would win?

Ogami Itto
the will of the force is with him

SS_181st_Snow
Simple facts stick out tongue Obi-Wan kicked Anakin's ass, Anakin kicked Mace's ass. Therefore, Obi-Wan kicks Mace's ass.

Darth_Janus
Wow, you guys are all really really convinced that Obi-Wan can take Mace Windu? That's sad.

Darth Somebody
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
Simple facts stick out tongue Obi-Wan kicked Anakin's ass, Anakin kicked Mace's ass. Therefore, Obi-Wan kicks Mace's ass.

Um...no. I disagree.

Mace assumed Anakin was loyal to the Jedi. As soon as Palpatine let down his lightning assault, he moved in for the kill. He was focused on killing Palpatine. Anakin then chopped Mace's hand off.

Did that kill him? NO.

Did Palpatine kill him? YES.

Palpatine was the one who lit Mace up like a Christmas tree and blasted his ass out of the balcony. Anakin DID disarm (literally, lol) Mace, but he did NOT kill him. Palpatine did.

So Mace kicked Palpatine's ass. And then Palpatine kic - uh... - fried his ass in return.

Ogami Itto
Obviously mace is more powerful than obi! but kenobi is a lucky bastard!!some misfortune would befall windu

Darth_Janus
Like a car wreck?

Rayvann Sadow

Massa Windu:

Retarted people at work...

Ogami Itto
wouldn't surprise me

Admiral Akbar
Umm, retarted thread.

Ogami Itto
HAHAHAHA sadow ur a retart

Rayvann Sadow
Originally posted by Ogami Itto

Cute I'm sure you tell yourself that line every night before you go to bed.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Ogami Itto

Weren't you already warned just recently to stop bashing people? If anyone here has trouble learning, it's obviously you.

And Rayvann, watch on using the "R" word. Unlike newbie or some other generic insult word, retard is an actual condition of living people that they can't change, and you could be offending someone on this forum who has a challenged relative. Just be more careful.

Rayvann Sadow
My bad.

Darth_Janus
Just making sure. That's a touchy word in some instances, so best to avoid it all together.

Ogami Itto
sorry just clowning around! i mean no offence

SS_181st_Snow
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
Um...no. I disagree.

Mace assumed Anakin was loyal to the Jedi. As soon as Palpatine let down his lightning assault, he moved in for the kill. He was focused on killing Palpatine. Anakin then chopped Mace's hand off.

Did that kill him? NO.

Did Palpatine kill him? YES.

Palpatine was the one who lit Mace up like a Christmas tree and blasted his ass out of the balcony. Anakin DID disarm (literally, lol) Mace, but he did NOT kill him. Palpatine did.

So Mace kicked Palpatine's ass. And then Palpatine kic - uh... - fried his ass in return.

I don't remember saying one could kill the other. Did Obi kill Anakin. No. And I didn't say in terms of skill either, because Anakin would destroy Obi-Wan if Obi wasn't patient. If it came down to it, Obi would beat Mace. You cannot deny facts.

FistOfThe North
Apparently some people haven't seen what Windu did on Dantooine during the Clone Wars Series against hundreds of battledroids.

While Obi runs away when Destryors a.k.a "Droid-Dekas" show up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.