THanos vs Superman, SS and GL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zachrivard
Kal El
Kyle
Norrin

Vs

Thanos

can these 3 beat thanos??

scenario 1- each gets 1 day of prep
scenario 2- good guys get 1 day prep
scenario 3- no prep

Solidus Snake
1: thanos
2: good guys
3: good guys

zachrivard
sounds about right

Linkalicious
Thanos across the board.

He's a superior tactician. The only thing those 3 would come up with on their day of prep time was ways of not pissing Thanos off. You'd need Adam Warlock to show up to help with planning.

BobbyD
Very interesting thread. I think Solidus hit it dead on, though I could even see the other 3 taking it on ocassion despite Thanos' one day of prep.

3 characters of this magnitute w/ prep vs Thanos w/ prep? Could go either way. Supes would be the first to go though.

BobbyD
I wonder how much difference there would be if it's Hal instead of Kyle?

Solidus Snake
if supes was stupid he would eb the first to go.

kyle falls first

BobbyD
See if Thanos has prep, my guess is he would have a nice shiny green gem waiting for Clark.

Solidus Snake
not with a day of prep. getting kryptonite is not like buying a pack of peanuts

Hulking Hurler
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
No offense, but I would say that it is comparable. In theory, kryptonite should be an extremely rare substance, but, due to flawed comic logic, getting kryptonite is like buying a pack of peanuts. I say that Thanos takes it with one day of prep, and in a non-prep battle. With prep, as long as Thanos doesn't have any gadgets on himself when they battle, tthey should be able to pull something off with New God technology.

kgkg
Thanos

zachrivard
bump

leonidas
seems a number of people think supes alone could come pretty close to doing the job . . . shifty

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
seems a number of people think supes alone could come pretty close to doing the job . . . shifty

which number? 1?..... 0?

stick out tongue

leonidas
check the thanos v supes thread smart arse . . .

mad

damn authority . . . spoiling everyone's fun . . .disgust

zachrivard
i think the team could take it

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by leonidas
check the thanos v supes thread smart arse . . .

mad

damn authority . . . spoiling everyone's fun . . .disgust

Scoobs is still thinking about Scotlands victory on Saturday. Damned Scots I lost a tenner to a damn Jocko mate at work.

TheKahn
If I was Thanos the prep time for the good guys would worry me. Surfer has that pesky Cosmic Awareness and the ability to alter living beings. As Superman is essentially solar battery, giving SS time to mess around with Superman's DNA and/or super-charging him with solar energy.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

he can always use ebay, im sure a user like batman07 or lexluther01 can ship it to him in time smile

SumOfAllFear
bump

Photon009
Thanos wins all 3 ways easily. Surfer is the most powerful of the 3 on the team, and he's literally next to nothing compared to Thanos. He's just so far above them that they cant win.

starlock
Team/good guys- win all three

golem370
Silver Surfer always lose to Thanos the other three are just two more Silver Surfer types. Thanos beats Silver Surfer easily with these three it's just a little bit harder.

Darksaint
Team wins in all scenario.

SS supercharges Superman and Kyle gives him his ring.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kyle just makes a hundred Daxamites. game over. Or He makes himself a daxamite and then pummels Thanos with Daxam Might and a GL ring.

spawnwest
Lets see...

Kyle makes a hundred Daxamite
Norrin Supercharges Kal El

Thanos goes down

golem370
These three are doomed

panthergod
After Thanos kills Kyle Superman gets pissed enough to barely take out Thanos.

UniOmni
Jelly, you know we don't believe that.

Kurash
team has a chance of winning all three scenarios although thanos with prep will take a victory more times than not id say.

charlemagne9746
Supes manages to beat Darkseid...so, he can surely take Thanos on his own.

Avalonofthewind
Team wins all 3.

Juntai
team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.