Titannus vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
how strong IS Titannus ... is he high class 100 ???

and can Classic Juggs stop him ?

Zahit
fairly pointless since we don't know jack about him yet......don't you think?

Betageuze
i dont know much about Titannus... do somebody know more about this powerful villian except apparently beating the hulk with only three punches (with is quite a lot of shit)

masterbruce
lets go by simple logic

Onslaught knocked out Juggernaut in one punch

Hulk knocked out Onslaught in one punch

Titannus knocks out Hulk in 3 punches

therefore, it follows that Titannus will knock out the Juggernaut

PIS not withstanding

Betageuze
masterbruce wrote:

lets go by simple logic

Onslaught knocked out Juggernaut in one punch

Hulk knocked out Onslaught in one punch

Titannus knocks out Hulk in 3 punches

therefore, it follows that Titannus will knock out the Juggernaut

PIS not withstanding

IF it is so easy.... we dont need comic.... the only thing we need then...
would be a boring statistic...... thank god .. that also Marvel heroes .. have days... where they are in good shape... and are days where they are in bad shape.... (for example having bad sex a night before smile

Wynndar
Hulk didnt knock out Onslaught with one punch anyway.

who?-kid
Yeah, he needed a lot of punches.

long pig
Hulk knocked out OS? I thought he just broke the armor that OS wanted him to break.

OS knocked out Jugs? How? OS didn't have a physical body at the time, it had to have been a mental assault.

KillAll
i'm guessing that when hulk gets a rematch, he wont be knocked out in 3 punches... i'm betting he beats the crap outta titanus, and they explain away his loss with some plot device or another. and eventually he will be just another villain. they only did that now, to hype him up big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.