Proteus versus Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
I think that Proteus is drastically underated in his most powerful stage his is pretty much unstoppable his reality warping abilities are amazing.

hoorayforpeepee
nope.

Phoenix_Avatar9
depends at what time in her career, I'm not even gonna troll and go "This is Stupid" cause it's not, lol, marvel girl loses, Jean as a strong teke and tele has a better chance of winning, Jean after Psylocke power swap w/ amped tele wins, and stuff, okay!

hoorayforpeepee
basically, all forms of jean grey excepting her phoenix manifestations would lose against proteus.

and her phoenix manifestations, even retcon, would completely own proteus.

leonheartmm
but we shouldnt mix jean with pheonix now should we.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by leonheartmm
but we shouldnt mix jean with pheonix now should we.

Indeed only GS does this smile

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Indeed only GS does this smile
Jean and Phoenix (nowadays) are apparently technically one and the same according to Endsong. Others may host but she is the avatar. I don't know where Jean/Phoenix fits in the grand scale of things though.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Jean and Phoenix (nowadays) are apparently technically one and the same according to Endsong. Others may host but she is the avatar. I don't know where Jean/Phoenix fits in the grand scale of things though.

Indeed only GS believes Phoenix is Gods power source smile

King KAM
GS doesnt think that anyone will ever defeat phoenix....but thats why we poke for of him/her when shs not here....

GS....is a fat head! *snickerz*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.