Justice League America CBS Pilot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phreakyacid
I finally got a copy of the pilot CBS made for the live action JLA show... And wow how awful that piece of crap is. It's hilarious, and it's not supposed to be. They even randomly added new characters to it. The special effects even suck for '97... Seriously, it made Lois and Clark's special effects look like War of the Worlds.

Superfly4000
never saw it. could i get it off limewire?

phreakyacid
Maybe, I'm actually selling DVDs of them on my website for 12 bucks, thats including shipping, but i dont want to be accused of spamming anything, since i have so few posts so far... so if you're interested, just message me either on here, or on aim, my s/n is PhreakMetallica

Whirlysplatt
It was terrible. big grin

Scoobless
was that the one where GL could only fly by creating a crappy helicopter propeller style device.... then was outsmarted by some guy who tried to control the weather from his laptop?

(or something equally as absurd)

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Scoobless
was that the one where GL could only fly by creating a crappy helicopter propeller style device.... then was outsmarted by some guy who tried to control the weather from his laptop?

(or something equally as absurd)

I think so I remember Fire and the Atom were in it and the guy did control the Weather smile

john allerdyce
the flash was shit unlike the 90s tv series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.