SCARLET WITCH{CURRENT} vs PROTEUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
BOTH ARE REALITY MANIPULATERS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, WHO WILL OWN WHO?

xmarksthespot
What's with the caps? Probably SW. Although long pig is convinced HoM is all just a "paper thin illusion".

long pig
Proteus wins.
It's not my theory, it's Pulse's theory. Pulse #10 is a tell all.

Scarlet Witch is just a really uber Mastermind.

xmarksthespot
So is Hawkeye alive or does he not really exist?
I read Pulse #10 it can be interpretted in different ways.

long pig
He's alive, because nothing happened to anyone.

It's illusions AND possibly perspective mind control.

The hero's perception that everything is wacked is their reality, but none of the humans even know about it.

King KAM
Proteus, he has shown that he can Warp reality on large scale a HUGE city, and that he isnt in fact a mastermind but that his psionic abilities are so drastic that he can actually warp the reality around him to what he sees fit, and now that he is combined with that other guy he has no weaknesses....SW goes down hard, because he is a TP itll be hard for her to influence his mind.

xmarksthespot
So Hawkeye never died now? confused
What about Mad Jim Jaspers being revived?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
So Hawkeye never died now? confused
What about Mad Jim Jaspers being revived?

Jimmy J is the bomb well the original Jimmy J 616 Jimmy J is very weak in comparison to the original smile

No punctuation smile

xmarksthespot
Didn't Whirlysplatt used to be spelled with one "t"? What made you decide to upgrade?

Whirlysplatt
Didn't Whirlysplatt used to be spelled with one "t"? What made you decide to upgrade?

I changed it to something else then changed back smile It is more aggressive with the extra T smile

long pig
Strange could spank SW right now as we speak if he wasn't written like an idiot, some how falling for an illusion.

Even IF he didn't know he was the sorcerer supreme, his eye would still automatically dispell illusions. i.e doom/strange triumph & Torment.

But, he spanked her before she went nuts, so it's cool.

Should I add an extra G to my name to be more swarthy like whirly?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by long pig
Strange could spank SW right now as we speak if he wasn't written like an idiot, some how falling for an illusion.

Even IF he didn't know he was the sorcerer supreme, his eye would still automatically dispell illusions. i.e doom/strange triumph & Torment.

Which is why I don't think it can be an illusion. At the very least "illusion" is the wrong word for it. It's not an illusion of Jim Jaspers or Hawkeye coming back to life, if they have sentience.

Someone posted a rumour that Strange - the only one powerful enough to - manages to reverse some of what SW has done but in doing so he dies and is succeeded by Wanda who becomes the new Sorceress Supreme. Although I don't know how much I'd believe that either.

CorderaMitchell
Didn't Whirlysplatt used to be spelled with one "t"? What made you decide to upgrade? That, AND the fact that you can't go back to your original name once its changed...

long pig
Which is why I don't think it can be an illusion. At the very least "illusion" is the wrong word for it. It's not an illusion of Jim Jaspers or Hawkeye coming back to life, if they have sentience.

Someone posted a rumour that Strange - the only one powerful enough to - manages to reverse some of what SW has done but in doing so he dies and is succeeded by Wanda who becomes the new Sorceress Supreme. Although I don't know how much I'd believe that either.

Yeah, that's a rumor from Wizard mag.

They said one of them was true, and they listed like 10.

The one I believe true is the eradication of a lot of useless mutants, cuz now it seems like mutants are the majority.

But Wanda definatly isn't going to be the Sorcerer Supreme, she doesn't have it in her.

BlaqChaos
If it were merely mindcontrol or an illusion, how is it that what has happened in the 616 reality is tearing the rest of the Marvel Multiverse apart with Roma threatening to destroy the 616 reality to save the others if it isn't put back?

Crimson Phoenix
i think there's still alot we dont know. all of this still seems off, with wanda's powers. I really hope some one defines her powers properly by the end of this. There's the supposed paper thin reality, but how is it she's affecting the multiverse too if its just paper thin? i'm confuzzled blink

long pig
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
i think there's still alot we dont know. all of this still seems off, with wanda's powers. I really hope some one defines her powers properly by the end of this. There's the supposed paper thin reality, but how is it she's affecting the multiverse too if its just paper thin? i'm confuzzled blink

Maybe she isn't affecting the multiverse, just the heroes were made to think she was.

Hell, I don't know either, but if it's illusions like the comic said, then WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.