The Little Shop Of Horrors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
I had this free with my local paper the other day and before i watch it i just want to find out well if its any good really.

so if you have seen it what did you think of it ?

T.M
scratch that i can't watch it now anyway my dad had thrown it out. bastard mad

close this if you want Cine.

Bardock42
I saw it at my local Theater pretty good....I have the Movie, I need to watch it though.

Cinemaddiction
I've never seen Roger Corman's version, would love to, but the edition with Rick moranis is great. I got the OOP DVD for $5.

Evil Dead
og isn't very good.............the Rick Moranis version is where it's at........good stuff.

T.M
i had the Roger Corman version. Can't believe my father threw it out what a fool.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by T.M
I had this free with my local paper the other day and before i watch it i just want to find out well if its any good really.

so if you have seen it what did you think of it ? Craig lemme tell ya....i am a huge fan of this musical...its very very good....i love you crAIg

T.M
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
Craig lemme tell ya....i am a huge fan of this musical...its very very good....i love you crAIg

thank you smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.