Disturbing13's Sig History.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Disturbing13
This sig, I used Jasc Paintshop Pro 7 to do this. This isn't really that good but I tried my best.

Disturbing13
Another god Sig I made in the past, This is similar to the other one and my basic sig.

Disturbing13
Lol, this is another sig I helped a friend make quite sometime ago. He really needed a sig so he pissed me off alot. I told him to BakTheFukUp, and that's what made me think of making him this sig.

Disturbing13
This is a classic sig! Well it's unfinished, it suppose to have text of my name. Disturbing 13 unfortunately I was too lazy too finish it, and NO ONE STEAL THIS SIG. I'VE BEEN IN ALOT OF FORUMS AND SAW THIS EXACT SIG IN THERE SIGNATURE.

Disturbing13
This is my 5th sig I did couple of months..

Disturbing13
Another cool sig I did. Don't steal it...

Disturbing13
One of my last sigs I've done. This is the classical version of 'Batman' this is the Joker and his assitant.

Disturbing13
My last and FINAL sig I made 2 weeks ago before quitting making Sigs. This one was for a friend of mine, interesting isn't it?

Piggle Humsy
Why quit?

They're cool I like them,
especially the first one and the joker sig cool

Disturbing13
I don't really know, Well because I am too simply lazy to do anymore sigs. By the way you're sig is awesome! Better then all of mines..

hotsauce6548
Very cool sigs, Disturbing. cool

I especially like the grunge and multi-colored effects you used. thumb up

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Disturbing13
I don't really know, Well because I am too simply lazy to do anymore sigs. By the way you're sig is awesome! Better then all of mines..

Thanks smile
I have been making sigs a long time... they should be much better really. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.