Black Bolt,Ikaris and GILGAMESH vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superman
Wonderwoman
Manhunter
Green Lantern
Hawk Girl
Batman

Khellendros
Numbers game means DC team wins. Hell, even if you just had someone to take on all four heavy hitters the Marvel team would stand a chance, but not now.

golem370
Even with Black Bolts Scream?

golem370
Ok Add Interloper and Sarsi and Forget the Scream

golem370
Here we Go

Superman
Manhunter
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Hawk Girl
Batman

vs

Blackbolt
Ikaris
Inteloper
GILGAMESH
Saris

The King of All
Blackbolt screams... that's it...fight over

Solidus Snake
supes could survive bolts scream. so could ww. i recently heard she was punched to the earth from far in space. if this is true, she can withstand it.

gl could survive the scream, im not sure if jonns intangibility would help him resist the scream

bats and hawkgirl should run

now, that being said, if blackbolt screams hes at risk of injuring his teammates, so its a safe bet that he wont use it in close combat.

wonderwoman has stopped asmodels chariot from falling, her strength level is just as good as the eternals. gl's energy manipulation is as good as the eternals.

but what i want to know is, why in a fight of the titans bats and hawkgirl are there. this makes the fight lopsided in terms of power as no prep is available.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
supes could survive bolts scream. so could ww. i recently heard she was punched to the earth from far in space. if this is true, she can withstand it.

gl could survive the scream, im not sure if jonns intangibility would help him resist the scream

bats and hawkgirl should run

now, that being said, if blackbolt screams hes at risk of injuring his teammates, so its a safe bet that he wont use it in close combat.

wonderwoman has stopped asmodels chariot from falling, her strength level is just as good as the eternals. gl's energy manipulation is as good as the eternals.

but what i want to know is, why in a fight of the titans bats and hawkgirl are there. this makes the fight lopsided in terms of power as no prep is available.

BB is of no consequence in this fight. Gl could duplicate his powers (similar to the tuning fork thing he made to imitate zauriels scream)
MM can go intangible.
Supes could easily survived bolts scream. Silver Banshee with kryptonian knowledge, upgraded by Manchester Black, and a weakened supes in kryptonite sand didn't kill him.
WW is more than durable enough... flying faster than light through space and crashing into earth to get up and fight a pissed off Supes says a lot about durability.

The other characters I dont know enough about to comment.

kgkg
NO JLA char can survive a scream from BB.

doesn't mean BB and the team will win.

Jla wins

golem370
Gilgamesh has gone toe to toe with Thor Ikaris has fought hulk and did pretty well he used his powers. Interloper has gone up against Intelligence: Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 50 (8/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Supersonic (7/12)
Stamina: Metahuman (7/10)
Durability: Metahuman Regenerative (10/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Highly formidable and skilled hand-to-hand combatant
Special Skills/Abilities: None
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Ikaris has the ability to manipulate cosmic energy, granting him virtual invulnerability; the ability to project cosmic energy from eyes or hands in the form of heat, light, or concussive force.
Superhuman Mental Powers: Total mental control over physical form, granting virtual immortality; ability to levitate himself and thereby fly at superhuman speed; low-level psychic abilities, enabling him to cast illusions disguising his appearance and to read the mind of anyone with lesser psychic ability; psionic ability to rearrange molecular structure of objects,

A little about Ikaris

golem370
About Gilgamesh Normal (4/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100
Speed: Enhanced human
Flight Speed: Speed of sound
Stamina: Metahuman
Durability: Metahuman regenerative
Agility: Superhuman
Reflexes: Superhuman
Fighting Skills: Extraordinary hand-to-hand combatant, with knowledge of most methods of combat knows in ancient Earth civilizations
Special Skills/Abilities: Extraordinary hunter and tracker
Superhuman physical powers: Superhuman strength, virtual invulnerability and immortality, ability to project cosmic energy from his eyes or hands in the form of heat, light, or concussive force
Superhuman Mental Powers: Total mental control over his physical form, granting virtual invulnerability and immortality; ability to levitate himself and thus fly at superhuman speed; psionic ability to rearrange molecular structure of objects

golem370

golem370
A pic 8foot 1000pounds

Wynndar
Same Marvel vs DC game. KG that was very objective of u to say the JLA would win. I think its silly to suggest the JLA characters could fend off BB's scream...and when people say Supes, WW, and GL wouldnt be affected by it, thats pure fanboyism or ignorance talking.

Khellendros
Originally posted by golem370
Here we Go

Superman
Manhunter
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Hawk Girl
Batman

vs

Blackbolt
Ikaris
Inteloper
GILGAMESH
Saris

That's more like it. I see them matching up something like this:

Gilgamesh vs Superman: Gilgamesh is at least Thor level in strength andis basically indestructible like all Eternals. Gilgamesh wins a hard fight.

Black Bolt vs Wonder Woman: WW takes the strength advantage, but in fighting skill I would put them as equals. The scream and his other powers are what make the difference. One antimatter land mine and she's done for.

Interloper vs MM: this would be interesting, because Interloper has a couple psychic tricks that might really mess Jonn up. Apparently he defeated the Dragon of the Moon, so that's impressive. I dunno, tossup.

Sersi vs GL: Sersi just has too many tricks up her sleeve. She can be strong enough to manhandle Hercules, cast illusions that fool all the senses, and is the best matter manipulator among the Eternals. She takes it.

Marvel team's big advantage is that almost all of their team is almost impossible to kill and never tire. And the one who isn't has almost limitless energy to draw on. It's not easy but DC goes down.

golem370
Specially if he is wearing his Armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.