Odd Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zachara
I'm just curious. What exactly is a "nerf herder"? (Other than the band that created the Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme song.)

Se7in
Someone who herds nerfs I guess. Just as Desann called Katarn as "bantha herder," I guess it's an insult to someone who seems like they work on farm.

Darth_Janus
Lowly farmhand, really. What a nerf is, ah... I used to know, back when only the OT was out. Now? I've forgotten. But I think they're more akin to pigs than say, large animals like the bantha.

Darth_Glentract
nerfs are a food source. like sheep/pig type things. its just a lowly person who takes care of them.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Lowly farmhand, really. What a nerf is, ah... I used to know, back when only the OT was out. Now? I've forgotten. But I think they're more akin to pigs than say, large animals like the bantha.

Forgotten? Yikes! Janus' memory is slipping into the shits!

Darth_Janus
Hey, when you reach my age, you'll...

Oh hell. What was I saying?

Darth_Glentract
you were talking about how smart I am.

Sorgo
Hey, when you reach my age, you'll...

Oh hell. What was I saying?

Fool! You're twenty-three! I am twenty-five! I have two years extra EXP! Over you! So that means i have a +2 attack on my bonus special! HAXX0R!@?@?11

Darth_Janus
Nevah! I am an only child, thus, I receive 100% of the household stimuli without having to share, and receive a +6 to my wits!

Otaku
lol

Sorgo
Nevah! I am an only child, thus, I receive 100% of the household stimuli without having to share, and receive a +6 to my wits!

I have a kitchen knife and i am wearing Nikey Shox. 3+ to speed and 2+ to weapons attack bonus. HAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX00000000000000000RRRRRRRR!1!!11O
NE!11

ESB-1138
Nerfs are in galactic battlegrounds. They look like a rat sheep or something.

ResubianNushi

I grew up in Compton and Detroit. Nuff said.

Makashi
I am a boogie little trust fund baby so I could by fighters and make an army. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha smokin' laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Julie
huh? you're sounding like a nerf herder

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
I grew up in Compton and Detroit. Nuff said.

I grew up in Detroit proper. That gives me an additional +50 Hp (like the war veteran feat) and an extra + 6 to hit with sidearm weaponry. Foo.

Abyssal Lord
I grew up in Pheinox(arg! cant spell) Arizona where summer temps can reach into the 130s giving me a 15% Immunity to fire.

Sorgo
I was born rich with One Billion Gil. I paid money to Max out all my stats. And i paid even more Money to send Kefka, Sephiroth and Golbez after all of you.

Darth_Janus
Oh yeah? I lived in El Paso for three years. I have a + 40 resistance to bell peppers, and my speed has increased by 20% running from the Latino gangs.

Sorgo
Oh yeah? I lived in El Paso for three years. I have a + 40 resistance to bell peppers, and my speed has increased by 20% running from the Latino gangs.

Pfft! My RP Character has a Lightsaber and a Magic Katana! Both with a 50+ Strength and Dex bonus! HAXXXXX

Darth_Janus
D00d, I hav a lightsabur that has the ki-bur cyrstl e in it and it gives me + 5000000000000 *deep breath*

and 1 to my to hit rate. But did I want high or low?

Sorgo
D00d, I hav a lightsabur that has the ki-bur cyrstl e in it and it gives me + 5000000000000 *deep breath*

and 1 to my to hit rate. But did I want high or low?

I have Kaja Sinis' Lightsaber with 400 Kaiburr krystals in it and my character just bought 200,000,0000,000,000,000,000,000 midichlorians.....

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Sorgo
I have Kaja Sinis' Lightsaber with 400 Kaiburr krystals in it and my character just bought 200,000,0000,000,000,000,000,000 midichlorians.....

I cloned your character, leveled him up using the console cheats, and renamed him so he's me.

Pwned!

Darth_Glentract

wow, all my character did was get butt raped at Neverland Ranch.

Darth_Janus
Like this guy?

Illustrious
No, not quite. They didn't get a lightsaber out of the deal.

Sorgo
I cloned your character, leveled him up using the console cheats, and renamed him so he's me.

Pwned!

I cloned an army of me that are sent on killing you. I also maxed everything out with MY H3X 3D1T0R

Illustrious
I cloned an army of me that are sent on killing you. I also maxed everything out with MY H3X 3D1T0R

Oh yeah? I edited the course of the battle with PHOTOSHOP!

Darth_Janus
Pwned! Artoo hath sanctioned photoshop.

"Darth Sorgo, you cannot win!"

Sorgo
Pwned! Artoo hath sanctioned photoshop.

"Darth Sorgo, you cannot win!"

I just did. I uninstalled Photoshop on your PC so the plans never followed through. My Kyber Army killed all of you.

Otaku
I grew up in Holland.Giving me a pot rush of 100!!!!HAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX00000000000000000000RRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Fishy
Otaku wins... Being Dutch makes you do that.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Otaku
I grew up in Holland.Giving me a pot rush of 100!!!!HAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX00000000000000000000RRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Um... Unfortunatley for you, i live in Canada. BIGGER POT RUSH! PWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!111

Otaku
Errrmmm.No.Holland is THE land of pot.PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW3333NNNDDD!!!

Fishy
Um... Unfortunatley for you, i live in Canada. BIGGER POT RUSH! PWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!111

We can legally drink when we are 16, you still lose.

Otaku
Originally posted by Fishy
We can legally drink when we are 16, you still lose.

w00t

Otaku
OWN3D!!!!

Darth_Janus
My country could kick both of your country's asses while still delegating troops to some far off land of no real tactical significance.

PWN3D!

Fishy
My country could kick both of your country's asses while still delegating troops to some far off land of no real tactical significance.

PWN3D!

Your country would not exist if it wasn't for my country

PWNED

http://www.teamsnak.com/pwned/23.jpg

Darth_Janus
Uh huh, and you'd all be speaking Russian or German if it wasn't for us.

Remember, my friend, it takes maybe 12 nucllear warheads tops to flatten the Netherlands, and we haves us thousands.

Fishy
Uh huh, and you'd all be speaking Russian or German if it wasn't for us.

Remember, my friend, it takes maybe 12 nucllear warheads tops to flatten the Netherlands, and we haves us thousands.

Russian...

And you would be talking English if it wasn't for us... Actually what the hell am I saying that would be an improvement. You should hate us for what we did.

And who cares you have thousands, we have about 50 of those stored somewhere in this country, we could take out a few city's... But does that matter, lets look at some facts.

- Drinking when your 16
- Smoking when your 16
- Weed is allowed
- Prostitution is legal (always nice for the desperate)
- We have health care
- The best or second best water supply in the world
- Best roads in the world
- Schools are actually free until you are 18 and then the government pays what you can't afford.

And did I mention drinking when your 16 yet? So you have fun with your nukes, I'll have fun with my beer.

Tangible God
And yet covered in Middle Easterns.

Darth_Janus
You have obviously never been to Dearborn, TG.

Tangible God
Nope. But I have heard about a Filmmaker in Holland who was shot to death by Muslims just because he made a film about how Holland's population was over half Muslim, and how that was taking away the values and moral fibre of what once a white, Christian Country founded many many years before, but was in the last 30 overrun with foreigners and immigrants.

Otaku
Originally posted by Tangible God
Nope. But I have heard about a Filmmaker in Holland who was shot to death by Muslims just because he made a film about how Holland's population was over half Muslim, and how that was taking away the values and moral fibre of what once a white, Christian Country founded many many years before, but was in the last 30 overrun with foreigners and immigrants.

True...but LEGAl pot!!! eek!

Tangible God
Legal Pot man.

Nana nana nana nana POTMAN!

Tangible God
But seriously, I'm Canadian, and I'd rather be American, something I am Scorned for.

My country's going down the tubes and is headed the same way as Holland.

So is Britain, Germany, France is already there, Hell, most of Europe is being covered in Muslims.

Fishy

You know the first political murder since the creation of this country was done by a whiteman...

And don't you think its funny that a murder in Holland actually made world news? How many murders in America are still world news? And overrun by foreigners? Its absolute bullshit... The mayority here is still Dutch, our culture still rules theirs, most of them have jobs are at school, yeah of course there are rotten apples but for reason they seem to get pushed forward and put in the news a lot more. Overrun is absolute bullshit, besides the US is competely overrun by foreigners, I mean the entire country is foreign.

And still driking when your 16smile

Darth_Janus
Hm, I'm pretty much foreign here in America. Not even two generations a citizen.

But I drank at sixteen illegally, and it was more thrilling. So nyah.

Fishy
Hm, I'm pretty much foreign here in America. Not even two generations a citizen.

But I drank at sixteen illegally, and it was more thrilling. So nyah.

I did that when I was 15 stick out tongue

But I can go to bars and clubs and i'm only 18... Barely, and i've doing shit like that for 2 years or so. The mood in places like that is a lot better then at somebody's place, at least it is most of the times.

Tangible God
You know the first political murder since the creation of this country was done by a whiteman...

And don't you think its funny that a murder in Holland actually made world news? How many murders in America are still world news? And overrun by foreigners? Its absolute bullshit... The mayority here is still Dutch, our culture still rules theirs, most of them have jobs are at school, yeah of course there are rotten apples but for reason they seem to get pushed forward and put in the news a lot more. Overrun is absolute bullshit, besides the US is competely overrun by foreigners, I mean the entire country is foreign.

And still driking when your 16smile Yeah, but I'm still more about preserving culture, and history. Give it time and Holland will still be Dutch, but Paki Dutch, and Muslim Dutch. Same with the rest of Europe, and North America.

You don't see China or India or the Middle East (unless conquered) with White figureheads in THEIR governments.

The day a Whiteman steps up as senator in the Chinese Senate will be the day that their ARE no more Chinese in China.

Fishy
Yeah, but I'm still more about preserving culture, and history. Give it time and Holland will still be Dutch, but Paki Dutch, and Muslim Dutch. Same with the rest of Europe, and North America.

You don't see China or India or the Middle East (unless conquered) with White figureheads in THEIR governments.

The day a Whiteman steps up as senator in the Chinese Senate will be the day that their ARE no more Chinese in China.

Preserving culture and history? In the united States? The histoy of that country exists out of nothing but foreigners defeating natives and then creating a new country. The US has no real history, the only history it has was created by the Spanish the English and the Dutch. The US is filled with a bunch of collected cultures, still trying to work out what the hell it is supposed to do and be.

Tangible God
Preserving culture and history? In the united States? The histoy of that country exists out of nothing but foreigners defeating natives and then creating a new country. The US has no real history, the only history it has was created by the Spanish the English and the Dutch. The US is filled with a bunch of collected cultures, still trying to work out what the hell it is supposed to do and be. You'll also notice I mentioned Europe.

And America was MADE great by the cultures, beliefs, and values of the Whiteman. And you can't deny that America wasn't great, Hell, it still is--to some degree.

Otaku
You'll also notice I mentioned Europe.

And America was MADE great by the cultures, beliefs, and values of the Whiteman. And you can't deny that America wasn't great, Hell, it still is--to some degree.

You're a Canadian redneck eek

Zachara
Lmao, this has gone way off topic.

Anyways....

Nerfs are grumpy, antlered herbivores raised on many planets, including Alderaan and Corellia, for their milk and meat. Herders of the beasts are well known for being as scruffy looking and surly as their livestock, and to be called a 'nerf herder' is considered a strong insult.

So basically everyone was right.
Only after I found this piece of imformation in Wikipidia did I realise that I have a Star Wars encyclopidia (When the **** did I get that thing???!!).

BTW, Canada rocks in my opinion. I've done well here and consider myself lucky. No country is perfect, and grumbling about it on the KMC forum isn't gonig to change the governement screw ups. I know everyone's entitled to their opinion, but ..... DAMNIT! ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS WHAT A DAMN NERF HERDER WAS! LOL

Peace Out!
Zachy big grin

Fishy
Originally posted by Zachara
Lmao, this has gone way off topic.

Anyways....

Nerfs are grumpy, antlered herbivores raised on many planets, including Alderaan and Corellia, for their milk and meat. Herders of the beasts are well known for being as scruffy looking and surly as their livestock, and to be called a 'nerf herder' is considered a strong insult.

So basically everyone was right.
Only after I found this piece of imformation in Wikipidia did I realise that I have a Star Wars encyclopidia (When the **** did I get that thing???!!).

BTW, Canada rocks in my opinion. I've done well here and consider myself lucky. No country is perfect, and grumbling about it on the KMC forum isn't gonig to change the governement screw ups. I know everyone's entitled to their opinion, but ..... DAMNIT! ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS WHAT A DAMN NERF HERDER WAS! LOL

Peace Out!
Zachy big grin

We like to take things off topic here, its what we do.

Darth Faunus
OWN3D!!!!

LMAO!!

Sorgo
Russian...

And you would be talking English if it wasn't for us... Actually what the hell am I saying that would be an improvement. You should hate us for what we did.

And who cares you have thousands, we have about 50 of those stored somewhere in this country, we could take out a few city's... But does that matter, lets look at some facts.

- Drinking when your 16
- Smoking when your 16
- Weed is allowed
- Prostitution is legal (always nice for the desperate)
- We have health care
- The best or second best water supply in the world
- Best roads in the world
- Schools are actually free until you are 18 and then the government pays what you can't afford.

And did I mention drinking when your 16 yet? So you have fun with your nukes, I'll have fun with my beer.

We have Health Care as well. And our water supply is fine as well.

Schools are free until 18 here as well.

You cna drink, smoke and pot is legal? Prostitution is legal? Your country must give a shit.....

Tangible God
You're a Canadian redneck eek Except for our healthcare system, I'm virtually against Canada and it's current gov't. The imigrants in Toronto demanded that the Christmas Tree be renamed to Holiday Tree because it offended them. The Canadian Mountie has been taking away as the stereotypical icon of Canada, once again----by foreigners.

So when asked by the Mr. American Ambassador what I think of the current situation, I say: "(ahem).................F*ck Canada."

Sorgo
Except for our healthcare system, I'm virtually against Canada and it's current gov't. The imigrants in Toronto demanded that the Christmas Tree be renamed to Holiday Tree because it offended them. The Canadian Mountie has been taking away as the stereotypical icon of Canada, once again----by foreigners.

So when asked by the Mr. American Ambassador what I think of the current situation, I say: "(ahem).................F*ck Canada."

Us Canadians have far too many whiney little pricks.

We live in a Free country, supported by a great welfare system for the poor or unable to work, he have dental coverage, health coverage, grades 1-12 all supported by Gov, we don't have curfews in our country and we don't have anyone invading or bombing us at the moment.

Some people should just apprieciate all the benefits we have or just get the f*ck out of this damn country.

Tangible God
Us Canadians have far too many whiney little pricks.

We live in a Free country, supported by a great welfare system for the poor or unable to work, he have dental coverage, health coverage, grades 1-12 all supported by Gov, we don't have curfews in our country and we don't have anyone invading or bombing us at the moment.

Some people should just apprieciate all the benefits we have or just get the f*ck out of this damn country. (whispers) F*ckin Welfare bums.

Yet very few seem to read the paper and realize what a poor shape the country's gonna end up in 15 years down the road if this keeps up.

Sadly...no. It's all about right here right now eh?

Rand al'Thor
Its odd to hear people talk about America as a forgien country. I guess because I am American it sounds weird.

Sorgo
(whispers) F*ckin Welfare bums.

Yet very few seem to read the paper and realize what a poor shape the country's gonna end up in 15 years down the road if this keeps up.

Sadly...no. It's all about right here right now eh?

what a poor shape the country's gonna end up in 15 years down the road if this keeps up.

Heh...

Funny, so many people were saying that...

....Fifteen years ago!

Everyone always banters on how shitty the country will become. They have been bantering it for more than a century.

The entire WORLD gets shittier by the day. Do not single out one country as sole target for this.

Darth_Janus
what a poor shape the country's gonna end up in 15 years down the road if this keeps up.

Heh...

....Fifteen years ago!

Everyone always banters on how shitty the country will become. They have been bantering it for more than a century.

The entire WORLD gets shittier by the day. Do not single out one country as sole target for this.

True enough. We worry now as those before us worried and those before them. But this is way off topic and I'm surprised Ush didn't bust in here and close this thread.

Illustrious
"Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

He'll come around stick out tongue.

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but he only closes thread if I do this.

SW comics are canon.

That should do it.

Rand al'Thor
Yeah, but he only closes thread if I do this.

SW comics are canon.

That should do it.

Janus? Are you sure that is wise? Baiting a mod?

Tangible God

Heh...

....Fifteen years ago!

The entire WORLD gets shittier by the day. Do not single out one country as sole target for this. Ya know what else is funny? 20 years ago, the top intelligence of North America believed that at the rate they were using up oil (50 million barrels/day) that we'd run out by '98, and that we'd be using new methods to fuel cars by.

Sure showed them didn't we?

And that was an educated guess, the whole country is f*cked in 15 years thing was just opinion.

Before openly praising Canada, ask yourself what makes so f*ckin good? (And leave out the damn healthcare)

Way off topic, but I can't stand people like this.

Sorgo
Ya know what else is funny? 20 years ago, the top intelligence of North America believed that at the rate they were using up oil (50 million barrels/day) that we'd run out by '98, and that we'd be using new methods to fuel cars by.

Sure showed them didn't we?

And that was an educated guess, the whole country is f*cked in 15 years thing was just opinion.

Before openly praising Canada, ask yourself what makes so f*ckin good? (And leave out the damn healthcare)

Way off topic, but I can't stand people like this.

Thank you for furthering my prievous point be detailing it with another fine elaboration.

What doesn't make it good? You are sitting there under your house roof, which isn't being barraded with bombs or being shot at! You obviously have a PC and the internet and probably some other extra accessories. We eat daily, we get proper rest, you must have a good enough job to support you internet and house/condo/complex, either that or you have loving parents that support your connection for you and enable you to eat a meal each day. You obviously bathe daily (Unless....Your.....Y'know.....Dirty....) And you have water to choose Hot/Cold with.

Other countries have bombs hitting their house and rounds firing around them. Others don't even have houses. They are on the street. Others don't even have food or water.

Canada is damn good country, whether you like it or not.

Sorgo
Don't forget Health and Dental coverage and free schooling!

SHAZAM!

Tangible God
Ya made some goods Foxy.

But I wasn't comparing countries economically.

I don't know if you heard about the fire in Paris that killed 17 immigrants? Well the country from which those immigrants came from, one of the poorest in Africa in fact, is demanding the French gov't provide better "flame resistant" housing for immigrants. And that country is war torn, famine and poverty ridden.

Toronto's gov't is agreeing along with the French by making Toronto prisoners due community service, instead of jail time. These men were put in jail for a reason, and now their being let out into the open streets to work on houses instead of rotting in their cell because they commited a crime.

C'MON!

Shit like this has been happening a lot since the beginning of Chretian's regime and his continueing now. Enough little acts like these, (and there has been substantial amounts already) and 10 years from now we are going to appear weak and timid and afraid of an insult.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.