Solid Snake vs Ryu Hayabusa (ninja gaiden)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onikirimaru
Ryu went to the store to buy a cool scarf like Shinobi. Snake bought the last one they had and is wearing it. They must now fight.

They both have their arsenal of weapons and, in Ryu's case, magical attacks and abilities. Ryu is bloodlusted towards cardbourd boxs for this fight. It takes place in a city at night with everyone off the streets.

DISCUSS

Sorgo
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Ryu went to the store to buy a cool scarf like Shinobi. Snake bought the last one they had and is wearing it. They must now fight.

They both have their arsenal of weapons and, in Ryu's case, magical attacks and abilities. Ryu is bloodlusted towards cardbourd boxs for this fight. It takes place in a city at night with everyone off the streets.

DISCUSS

Ryu has taken out men with guns before, especially that big brute on top of that blimp.

I think my boy Hayabusa would take it home.

Dizzle
Do tanks count as men with guns?

And yes, Ryu's pretty godly. Ninja Gaiden's hard as f*** though... Pissed me off more than a few times.

Hit_and_Miss
yer kicked soo much A55, but ninjas always do. Ryu all the way, he would make it look easy with the dragon swords. LOl hes l33t3st of the lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.