Apocalypse and Classic Juggernaut run the Team Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Apocalypse and Classic Juggernaut Two of the most powerful villians of all time. I give them 5 days for prep with 5 days of rest or repair

The Gauntlet

Havok and Cyclops

Wolverine and Spider-Man

Colossus and Rogue

Thing and She Hulk

Superman and Captain Marvel

Hulk and Silver Surfer

Kalibak and Darkseid

Morg and Thanos

Thor Hercules and Namor

Champion and Drax with power Gem

golem370
A good pic of Juggs

golem370
How far do they get?

Grammaton
No further than Kalibak and Darkseid...Although Hulk and Silversurfer will be difficult to overcome.

johnv89
I think supes and capin marvel have a good chance defeating them. Big juggs and apocalypse would own capin marvel but would never touch superman.

golem370
I don't. There way to durable and Smarter then Captain Marvel and Superman. Juggernaut would take out Captain and Superman would not be much of a problem for Apocalypse

kgkg
Kalibak and Darkseid shouldn't be higher than Superman, and CM

Superman kicked both their ass.

And Superman and Cm I don't see them getting by those guys

But I amsure someone where will say Apc will steal that or use that tech
etc

johnv89
durable, Yes. Smarter then sumperman, I really dont think so.

EsteemedLeader
captain marvel and supes would be slightly challenging, hulk and surfer would put up a real good fight, darkseid at his prime would kick some serious ass, but kalibak will pull him down, if they have a water field, it could end at thor, herc, and namor...

King KAM
Supes and Captain marvel take it, both can press 100,000 tons, Apoc dies instantly from a speed blitz, and then they throw Juggs into orbit
SERIOUSLY!
(im a juggs fanboy, but im juss being serious)

golem370
You guys understimate Apocalypse Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can even increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source. Through his ability to alter his form, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any superhuman physical power. Apocalypse's "costume" is actually part of his body, and he can psionically alter its appearance at will. He can levitate himself telekinetically.

golem370
Since Apocalypse can increase his strength by drawing on outside energy sources, his strength is potentially incalculable

golem370
He is above Genius level

jrodslam
And he ran from Namor.

golem370
who?

K3VIL
Originally posted by golem370
who?
Namor, Avenging Son, King Of Atlantis, First Mutant of Marvel Comics, kicking assess from over 70years, a former Avengers, former Defender.

Laminator_X
Depending on the writer, Havok sometimes has enough power to win this one on his own. At the end of the first Genosha arc he wiped out the Magistrates' Citadel in one blast. This was a big, ultra-tech, military fortress built to withstand a mutate uprising.

Havok doesn't usually pump out that much power since his control is poor and he fears collateral damage. But when he really cuts loose...

Wynndar
Yea Havok is one of the most devastating X-Men....But he is always concerned about causing damage or hurting his teammates...kinda like the Human Torch

Xplosive
Originally posted by King KAM
Apoc dies instantly from a speed blitz, and then they throw Juggs into orbit

Go home! About Havok, yeah right. Maybe it would be better to say Havok, most powerful mutant, yeah.

Wynndar
Not most powerful...just very destructive powers. But he has no finess depth to his powers..

newjak86
By the way how does Havok beat them both by himself.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by newjak86
By the way how does Havok beat them both by himself.

He might just blast them to smitherines. Remember, Havok taps the same power source that lets Living Pharaoe transform into Living Planet. That's a lot of power. He doesn't usually hit that hard, but when he really lets go he can do things like lay waste to that fortress.

Decay
i think their likley to be stopped dead when they meet the surfer and hulk. one of the biggest threads ive seen is juggernaut vs hulk so while im more inclined to say juggernaut, it would take a long long time. and apocalypse might be the most powerful mutant on earth, but hes no herald of galactus. he can give himself extra strength, but the surfers strength has yet to be measured as far as i know, their both class 100. surfer is faster in close quarters, apoc can teleport but i havent seen it done during a fight like nightcrawler. and the surfer weilds the power cosmic, which has to be able to do some serious damage. i think surfer takes apoc by flying around and using some energy based attacks, and then comes to help hulk take out juggernaut, probably moving him off planet becuase i dont know if there is enough kinetic enerty in the universe to stop juggernaut flat out.

golem370
Apocalypse has Metahuman Agility and Reflexes and Speed. I believe he has the Ability to Shape change and Add Mass to his body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.