Solaris VS. Genis Vell & Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it?

No prep.

Debate.

Juntai
Solaris.

klintypooh
C'mon people, lets mass debate.

kgkg
Quasar can absorb Solaris, with the help of Genis Vell they will take Solaris won’t be easy that’s for sure.

Sentry
Two of Marvel's most powerful energy sponges sucking up a sun? It's no contest. Quasar and Genis win.

Surfer could probably defeat Solaris himself.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
Two of Marvel's most powerful energy sponges sucking up a sun? It's no contest. Quasar and Genis win.

Surfer could probably defeat Solaris himself.
Surfer yaaaaaaaaa

leonidas

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Quasar can absorb Solaris, with the help of Genis Vell they will take Solaris won’t be easy that’s for sure.>>

you must be kidding. solaris is easily killing EVERY HERO IN THE 853rd CENTURY, but these 2 will take him out? oh, yah . . .

it's been shown many times that there are energies that qusar cannot absorb. part of what made solaris so tough was his ability (as a supercomputer) to adapt to attacks and then counter them. he was even in the process of analyzing and adapting to the gl energy, but was crushed before he had the chance to finish. it might take him a couple minutes to work out a strategy, but then it would be over - quickly.
who tried to absorb Solaris Leo?

leonidas
well, green lantern for one has the ability to absorb huge amounts of energy. firestorm can also absorb vast amounts of energy but he was punked by jla 1M who in turn were desroyed- like everyone else - by solaris. he existed for 1000s of years. do you really think that if it was as easy as 'absorbing his energy' that he would have been this type of threat? that's like saying qusar and genis could beat galactus because they could absorb his energy. solaris was a universal threat in an age where the heroes had LUDICROUS powers. true solaris doesn't have many 'feats', but it simply doesn't make sense these 2 would have a chance, given what solaris was doing to that combination of heroes.

kgkg
well, green lantern for one has the ability to absorb huge amounts of energy. firestorm can also absorb vast amounts of energy but he was punked by jla 1M who in turn were desroyed- like everyone else - by solaris. he existed for 1000s of years. do you really think that if it was as easy as 'absorbing his energy' that he would have been this type of threat? that's like saying qusar and genis could beat galactus because they could absorb his energy. solaris was a universal threat in an age where the heroes had LUDICROUS powers. true solaris doesn't have many 'feats', but it simply doesn't make sense these 2 would have a chance, given what solaris was doing to that combination of heroes.
Good points leo.

As for Galactus he creates people that can absorb nearly limitless energies, and who himself has energy of a Universe will get drained?

As for Solaris I didn't see people trying anything like that.

From what it looked like to me, a giant Start beating on 1 million heroes, you said they were immensely powerful they were certainly more powerful that you average DC character.

But you have Marvel;s best Energy absorbers vs a guy with energy ( supernova) etc

I would think Quasar, and CM ( who defeated King THor, I heard) will give Solaris trouble , and if they can absorb I don't see why not.

Firestorm what the best he has absorbed give some feats, green lantern absorbing huge since when?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by kgkg
Good points leo.

As for Galactus he creates people that can absorb nearly limitless energies, and who himself has energy of a Universe will get drained?

As for Solaris I didn't see people trying anything like that.

From what it looked like to me, a giant Start beating on 1 million heroes, you said they were immensely powerful they were certainly more powerful that you average DC character.

But you have Marvel;s best Energy absorbers vs a guy with energy ( supernova) etc

I would think Quasar, and CM ( who defeated King THor, I heard) will give Solaris trouble , and if they can absorb I don't see why not.

Firestorm what the best he has absorbed give some feats, green lantern absorbing huge since when?

Green Lantern did Absorb a Cosmic Cube smile

kgkg
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Green Lantern did Absorb a Cosmic Cube smile
that is bullshit

kgkg
Dc comics when did Gl absorb energy?

I did see Gl absorb light (sun rays like Flowers tho)

Whirlysplatt
that is bullshit

smile No its Canon smile

kgkg
smile No its Canon smile
so thor is stronger than all of superman enemies?

Think about it Whirly

Whirlysplatt
so thor is stronger than all of superman enemies?

Think about it Whirly

Supes was trying to be nice to the hippy and show him respectsmile After he beat him upsmile

kgkg
Supes was trying to be nice to the hippy and show him respectsmile After he beat him upsmile
Still cannon right

Cosmic Cube

Thor is a hippie? Superman is a liar?

Whirlysplatt
Still cannon right

I'm happy but he did say "might" be the toughest, then the Avengers got mad cause they thought Supes was taking the piss out of him standing over him talking etc and the cowardly group jumped him on mass, (using the Captain Shazam fair fight method) Thor tried earlier with his hammer in Metropolis. smile

leonidas
gl has absorbed, redirected and then ENHANCED energy attacks at least a couple times that i remember in the jla series. can't think of what issues off the top of my head. not sure what the new firestorm's limits are, but one of his big things is energy absorption and firestorm is a top tier guy. i think it's fair to say his level would be very high.

as for q and cm giving him trouble - i'd say they might at first, but again, solaris's big thing is the ability to adapt to attacks. there are energy frequencies outside of quasar's ability to absorb. solaris would (given his capabilities) find one of these quickly, i think. genis is a bit different and would certainly last longer than q. still, he must have weaknesses. and who says solaris himself can't absorb energy? hard to tell based on the books just what his abilities are. all's i'm saying is that it seems logical to me to think that in the 80 000 years that solaris existed, he would have faced some energy absorbers.

and in one of the 1M x-overs, didn't solaris kill atomic lantern, who was an amalgam of captain atom (uber, limitless energy absorber) and green lantern? could be wrong there, though . . .

Khellendros
Solaris. If an entire army of Supermen (guys who most likely feed off sunlight) were getting raped, I don't think these two could pull it off alone.

leonidas
<<Solaris. If an entire army of Supermen (guys who most likely feed off sunlight) were getting raped, I don't think these two could pull it off alone.>>

yes

kgkg
Originally posted by Khellendros
Solaris. If an entire army of Supermen (guys who most likely feed off sunlight) were getting raped, I don't think these two could pull it off alone.
Well a Sun would do well against Superman

Since it can cut off its power

Pretty logical

And someone at Quasar , and Cm absorb limit will give Solaris lots of trouble.

Well like leo said if Solaris is indeed that good at changing energies would be good battle.

am not talking about a phycial battle , because Solaris does have more raw power tham Quasar , Cm i don't know much about him.

Avalonofthewind
Quasar can absorb Solaris, with the help of Genis Vell they will take Solaris won’t be easy that’s for sure.

Quasar could barely contain Ego, and that was with Reed richards Machine helping him absorb this.

These 2 would be dead is seconds if Solaris wanted them dead.
They wont even get through his shields...

He should even be able to cut them off from their energy source. He disconnected Hourman from th Warlogog, and trapped superman on earth similarly to what galactus did to surfer.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Quasar could barely contain Ego, and that was with Reed richards Machine helping him absorb this.

These 2 would be dead is seconds if Solaris wanted them dead.
They wont even get through his shields...
and Ego >>> Polaris give me one feat that would put him above Ego?

Avalonofthewind
and Ego >>> Polaris give me one feat that would put him above Ego?

What does polaris have to do with this? Are u telling me that a planet, or a EM man is more powerful than a SUN?

Lets not forget there were thousands of heroes/villains with different power levels fighting and dying against solaris.

Think before you post.

Sentry
Genis used his energy to help recreate the Universe. His Nega Bands can store near limitless amounts of energy. Any energy you can think of. Quasar and Genis both have COSMIC AWARENESS... This will help them determine a weakness in Solaris. What type of energy he's using, and possibly potential outcomes of the fight. Genis has seen into the future before, and has altered it before it could become reality.

Genis and Quasar win.

kgkg
What does polaris have to do with this? Are u telling me that a planet, or a EM man is more powerful than a SUN?

Lets not forget there were thousands of heroes/villains with different power levels fighting and dying against solaris.

Think before you post.
Your logic is flawed buddy.

So just because Ego is a planets he can't handle a SUn.

Galactus used the energy of 10000 stars to attack ego, he survived.

Solars attack will be ignored by ego.

If you are going to prove something then do it?

What are Solaris feat , what the highest level of attack he can full off.

Ego already took 1000 stars energy attack.

What is one Star

Avalonofthewind
Your logic is flawed buddy.

So just because Ego is a planets he can't handle a SUn.

Galactus used the energy of 10000 stars to attack ego, he survived.

Solars attack will be ignored by ego.

If you are going to prove something then do it?

What are Solaris feat , what the highest level of attack he can full off.

Ego already took 1000 stars energy attack.

What is one Star

Yet Gladiator did well against him? smile

Could ego beat thousands ofheroes from Marvel attacking him at once?

Feel free to prove ur "ego" trip.

Sentry
What is the power of one sun compared to that of a million exploding suns???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/sentry.jpg

Sentry could beat him. laughing

kgkg
Yet Gladiator did well against him? smile

Could ego beat thousands ofheroes from Marvel attacking him at once?

Feel free to prove ur "ego" trip.
Ya gladiator powers are limitless and he didn’t defeat Ego, just speed blitz him and held his power.

Then again Gladiator moved at 100X light speed , power to contain solar sytem(edit) destroying attack , etc.

Again you could prove anything.

One Sun's attack vs a Guy who took hits from 10000 of suns at the same time

Do the math

kgkg

u like that scan don't you

Sentry
u like that scan don't you

Yes I do. big grin

kgkg
Avalonofthewind what's the best Solaris can full of Supernova? what.

Avalonofthewind

Have you seen your boys official stats?
Nowhere near that power. sad

Avalonofthewind
Ya gladiator powers are limitless and he didn’t defeat Ego, just speed blitz him and held his power.

Then again Gladiator moved at 100X light speed , power to contain solar sytem(edit) destroying attack , etc.

Again you could prove anything.

One Sun's attack vs a Guy who took hits from 10000 of suns at the same time

Do the math

Solaris would kill Glads with a thought. He gave ego trouble.
Hulk and Thor beat Glads.
Gambit knocked Glads down with playing cards.

kgkg
Solaris would kill Glads with a thought. He gave ego trouble.
Hulk and Thor beat Glads.
Gambit knocked Glads down with playing cards.
Switching subjects I see

i guess you don't know that Gladiator strength and power is all based on his confidence.

When he battle ego he was confident.

and gain you haven't shown anything

Solaris can't scratch Ego.

Who took shot 1000 times greater ohh well

Avalonofthewind
Avalonofthewind what's the best Solaris can full of Supernova? what.

Intergalactic Telepathy.
Full control of the electromagnetic spectrum.
Time travel.
Black holes.
Supernovas.
Unstoppable viruses and disease (didnt a certain marvell hero die from this and nobody could stop it...hmmm)
Spectral analysis to develop defense and strategy against nearly anything.
Advanced molecular control from unknown distance. He singaled out supermans dna from across the galaxy and prevented him alone from teleporting. Prevented hourman from using the warlogog from while hourman was in the 20th century and he was still in the 853rd.
Titanic intelligence.
Gravity distortion.
Etc.

Avalonofthewind
Switching subjects I see

i guess you don't know that Gladiator strength and power is all based on his confidence.

When he battle ego he was confident.

and gain you haven't shown anything

Solaris can't scratch Ego.

Who took shot 1000 times greater ohh well

Not at all. Where is the proof?

kgkg
Intergalactic Telepathy.
Full control of the electromagnetic spectrum.
Time travel.
Black holes.
Supernovas.
Unstoppable viruses and disease (didnt a certain marvell hero die from this and nobody could stop it...hmmm)
Spectral analysis to develop defense and strategy against nearly anything.
Advanced molecular control from unknown distance. He singaled out supermans dna from across the galaxy and prevented him alone from teleporting. Prevented hourman from using the warlogog from while hourman was in the 20th century and he was still in the 853rd.
Titanic intelligence.
Gravity distortion.
Etc.

and which is going to hurt Ego?

laughing

kgkg
Not at all. Where is the proof?
read the comic and get back.

When he battle Galactus

it's in one of Thor's comic

o.g. slaughter
wat are solaris' abilities and powers?

Avalonofthewind
and which is going to hurt Ego?

laughing

Try reading the list again. smile
Quasar absored ego (with help from reeds machine)
obviously, he's not that tough.
Back to topic..those 2 are dead. Unless you can prove what they can do to suceed where hundreds if not thousands of superheroes just as powerful died or were neutralized?

Avalonofthewind
read the comic and get back.

When he battle Galactus

it's in one of Thor's comic

So in other words..u dont know or dont have it.

kgkg
So in other words..u dont know or dont have it.
Ego vs Galactus i have that

or are u talking about Glad vs Ego?

i don't but he was confident in that one from scans with his battle with SS

Galactus attacked Ego with the energy of 1000 millions of stars , Ego took it.

Supernova is the best Solaris can full

too bad try again.

Whirlysplatt
Ego vs Galactus i have that

or are u talking about Glad vs Ego?

i don't but he was confident in that one from scans with his battle with SS

Galactus attacked Ego with the energy of 1000 millions of stars , Ego took it.

Supernova is the best Solaris can full

too bad try again.

how many stars smile

This sort of thing is funny smile

leonidas
<<how many stars
This sort of thing is funny>>

laughing laughing laughing

insanely so!! if galactus took off his armor, it is said that he has so much energy, he would become . . . a SINGLE star!! hhahahaheheh!!!!!! not 10 stars. not 100, or 1000 or 10 000. just a star. and sentry has the power of 1000 000 exploding suns! now ego took a blast from galactus with the power of (depending on how you judge kg's typewritten scrawl) '1000 million' - that's a billion, kg -- or a 1000 stars, or . . . what the hell ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TAKING THE NUMBERS SO LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 'numbers of stars' are jotted down by some writer NOT as a means of comparing power levels, but. . . because they SOUND cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

criminy . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind
how many stars smile

He gets a gold star for effort big grin

leonidas
oh, and i DO think solaris would eat ego. dude has some LOW showings, and hardly any high ones. thor alone was able to override ego's biosphere control and 'stun' him with a storm. it took thor and ego combined to chase off a weak galactus. when placed within OUR sun's gravitational field, (after attacking earth and being ticked by reed) ego crumbled and fell apart. hell, even the ss caused him huge pain all by himself and was able to take control of the propulsion unit galactus attached to him!! if ego doesn't have enough control to remove the jetpack g put on his back, how the hell is he gonna beat solaris?

no

Avalonofthewind
oh, and i DO think solaris would eat ego. dude has some LOW showings, and hardly any high ones. thor alone was able to override ego's biosphere control and 'stun' him with a storm. it took thor and ego combined to chase off a weak galactus. when placed within OUR sun's gravitational field, (after attacking earth and being ticked by reed) ego crumbled and fell apart. hell, even the ss caused him huge pain all by himself and was able to take control of the propulsion unit galactus attached to him!! if ego doesn't have enough control to remove the jetpack g put on his back, how the hell is he gonna beat solaris?

no

A jetpack gave him trouble?
The suns gravitational field gave him trouble?
Doesnt look good
confused

yahman
<<how many stars

laughing laughing laughing

insanely so!! if galactus took off his armor, it is said that he has so much energy, he would become . . . a SINGLE star!! hhahahaheheh!!!!!! not 10 stars. not 100, or 1000 or 10 000. just a star. and sentry has the power of 1000 000 exploding suns! now ego took a blast from galactus with the power of (depending on how you judge kg's typewritten scrawl) '1000 million' - that's a billion, kg -- or a 1000 stars, or . . . what the hell ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TAKING THE NUMBERS SO LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 'numbers of stars' are jotted down by some writer NOT as a means of comparing power levels, but. . . because they SOUND cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

criminy . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

So true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1000 000 000 stars my arse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glads took an explosion that could destroy a solar system ?

And yet he was hurt by Colossus and Owned by the Hulk. Now i know that Hulk is strong, but i don't think his punches could destroy a Solar System.

I know this thing happened (I've seen the pics). But if you where to take away that comic that involved the FF4, you wouldn't have all this crap about Glads being as powerful as Pre Crisis Superman. The only department that Glads is similar to Pre Crisis Superman is the total lack of consistency, oh yeah they have the same powers as well.

leonidas
<<I know this thing happened (I've seen the pics). But if you where to take away that comic that involved the FF4, you wouldn't have all this crap about Glads being as powerful as Pre Crisis Superman. The only department that Glads is similar to Pre Crisis Superman is the total lack of consistency, oh yeah they have the same powers as well.>>

amen.

yes

Sentry
Hulk? Gladiator? Ego? Are you guys blind? Put on your glasses geek and read the thread reading This is a battle between Solaris and two of Marvel's greatest energy sponges. The key to their victory is COSMIC AWARENESS... Something no Superman has. It reveals all. What type of energy signature is being used, what it's weaknesses are, and possible routes of action. Genis can see the future and has also taken necessary steps to avoid potential disasters, as he did with his son Ely. Solaris will be no different. They both have cosmic awareness. Both of them have a good chance.

50/50.

yahman
Hulk? Gladiator? Ego? Are you guys blind? Put on your glasses geek and read the thread reading This is a battle between Solaris and two of Marvel's greatest energy sponges. The key to their victory is COSMIC AWARENESS... Something no Superman has. It reveals all. What type of energy signature is being used, what it's weaknesses are, and possible routes of action. Genis can see the future and has also taken necessary steps to avoid potential disasters, as he did with his son Ely. Solaris will be no different. They both have cosmic awareness. Both of them have a good chance.

50/50.

Good idea .... If you can't win a n arguement just change the subject. I know its not the original arguement, but matters have to be resolved.

Sentry
I changed it back to the topic. Like I said, this fight could go either way.

Whirlysplatt
I changed it back to the topic. Like I said, this fight could go either way.

Not really laughing out loud

Solaris curbstomps these two!

leonidas
<<Not really
Solaris curbstomps these two!
yes

Sentry

50/50.

Pick a Genis comic. Oh wait, that woul be blasphemy for you Whirly.

Oh, my bad, I got wrong, wait, here we go:

Genis and Quasar 6/10. There we go. That should stir the pot.

Whirlysplatt
Pick a Genis comic. Oh wait, that woul be blasphemy for you Whirly.

Oh, my bad, I got wrong, wait, here we go:

Genis and Quasar 6/10. There we go. That should stir the pot.

not really everyone apart from you knows how this goes smile

leonidas
<<It reveals all. What type of energy signature is being used, what it's weaknesses are, and possible routes of action.>>

POSSIBLE routes. and if there IS no possible route? his awareness does not let him look into the immediate future. again, just look at what the jla 1M characters were capable of. to think these 2 could do it makes no sense.

anyone got scans of the genis/king thor fight, btw?

Sentry
No scans of them fighting, but this is a scan of the cover of Captain Marvel #7, this is the first issue in a two part story arc Gods and Monsters. This is the issue he battles King Thor and his best warriors:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/captainmarvel7.jpg

Sentry
I don't have #7, but I did read it, and I have the conclusion of that arc. I'll probably post scans tomorrow of Genis using Cosmic Awareness to get inside Thor's mind, and reveal to him Odin wasn't always a goody do gooder.

Whirlysplatt
I don't have #7, but I did read it, and I have the conclusion of that arc. I'll probably post scans tomorrow of Genis using Cosmic Awareness to get inside Thor's mind, and reveal to him Odin wasn't always a goody do gooder.

We knew that and so did Thor read, "if an Eye offend thee" I think its about Thor 296

30 years of reading Marvel Whirly smile

kgkg

no
Well anything Solaris can pull will be ignored.

Like I said gives facts.

A weak Galactus can gather powers of millions of Stars

Solaris best attack is Supernova

Ego eats Solaris

Whirlysplatt
No because the marvel scale is os low Kg and its canon for Marvelsmile

kgkg
No because the marvel scale is os low Kg and its canon for Marvelsmile
Marvel scale is low.

Funny

You have guys like 100000 powered by Stars, Limitless powers

leonidas
<<Solaris best attack is Supernova
Ego eats Solaris>.

kg, did you actually READ the part where i said ego was TORN TO SHREDS just by being forced CLOSE to our sun? no nova, no 'million stars', just our REGULAR sun's, REGULAR GRAVITATIONAL FIELD!!!

and you are making quite an assumption in saying solaris's biggest attack is a supernova (even if it WAS, it would incinerate ego since just being CLOSE to our sun ripped him apart!). how do you know the full range of solaris's powers?

kgkg
<<Solaris best attack is Supernova
Ego eats Solaris>.

kg, did you actually READ the part where i said ego was TORN TO SHREDS just by being forced CLOSE to our sun? no nova, no 'million stars', just our REGULAR sun's, REGULAR GRAVITATIONAL FIELD!!!

and you are making quite an assumption in saying solaris's biggest attack is a supernova (even if it WAS, it would incinerate ego since just being CLOSE to our sun ripped him apart!). how do you know the full range of solaris's powers?
How about no

Read the issue where he battles Galactus

Galactus used blast of 100... Stars , Ego survived

that's more than Solaris plain and Simple.

And when did he get torn what issue , PIS

leonidas
ff 234-235. he joined the elders because galactus was far beyond him. thor - ALONE - STUNNED him with a storm!! ss hurt him BADLY - ALONE!

you're deluding yourself. thor and ss on their own can cause him huge grief, but solaris somehow can't beat him? i hope this isn't another one of THOSE nights . . .

no

kgkg
ff 234-235. he joined the elders because galactus was far beyond him. thor - ALONE - STUNNED him with a storm!! ss hurt him BADLY - ALONE!

you're deluding yourself. thor and ss on their own can cause him huge grief, but solaris somehow can't beat him? i hope this isn't another one of THOSE nights . . .

no
Like I said

If SS, and other cosmic can Survive the Star you are telling me a guy near G's level can't. (and he already by the way.)

I have already given example of Ego taking 100000 stars (by big G)

What is one more star, Supernova?

SS, and Thor give him Grief ya mostly he isn't really trying.

He easily trapped SS in a force field etc.

Ego is the strongest Elders, stronger than Sky fathers.

And the feats of Solaris well even low cosmic can full it off.

Fist you say 1 million can’t be affected by Kryptonite, now this.

I have seen what Solaris can do, won’t help against Ego

leonidas
<<SS, and Thor give him Grief ya mostly he isn't really trying.>>

if this is the logic you're using, i don't think i need to say anything else . . .

oh, and you keep changing the number of stars galactus throws at him, or shoots him with, or whatever he did. and that WAS a weak galactus . . . (when is he ever NOT weak . . .?)

Avalonofthewind
How about no

Read the issue where he battles Galactus

Galactus used blast of 100... Stars , Ego survived

that's more than Solaris plain and Simple.

And when did he get torn what issue , PIS

So Iron man is the strongest being in Marvel.
I mean, he IS INVINCIBLE. It says so on the covers of his comics.
He'll pimpslap thanos with the gauntlet, TOAA, Phoenix, AND LT
with one hand while pumping out the hot beats with Dre with the other. eek!

leonidas

kgkg
<<SS, and Thor give him Grief ya mostly he isn't really trying.>>

if this is the logic you're using, i don't think i need to say anything else . . .

oh, and you keep changing the number of stars galactus throws at him, or shoots him with, or whatever he did. and that WAS a weak galactus . . . (when is he ever NOT weak . . .?)
weak , and he wansn' full powerd.

he was actually trying to Kill Ego.

Remember Weak Galactus can take Marvel Eearth heros easily when trying to kill them.

it too all of them to Get past his force field.

ya the numbers keep chaging it was like thousands of stars , and SS , and Thor.

Thor once said Ego is too powerful , and SS well Ego once traped him easily.

Like i said anything Solaris can do won't hurt someone who survived shot from galactus ( using that much power)

kgkg
^ laughing out loud

<<Fist you say 1 million can’t be affected by Kryptonite, now this.>>

this is old. and you never HAVE shown a scan of proof for this claim. something i'd really like to see.
ohh ya this is no proof

o.g. slaughter
who iz solaris?

Avalonofthewind
ohh ya this is no proof

Where does it say that's kryptonite?
What Issue# Page#?

leonidas
<<Where does it say that's kryptonite?
What Issue# Page#?>>

that's what i was wondering? and he was progressively getting weaker as he stayed in our timeline. what issue IS that?

Avalonofthewind
<<Where does it say that's kryptonite?
What Issue# Page#?>>

that's what i was wondering? and he was progressively getting weaker as he stayed in our timeline. what issue IS that?

He didn't even know that Bats took souls or that GL contained a supernova.
Hell..he didnt even know there was a pure 5th dimensional superman.
But u know...he read 1m.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
Solaris wins. So what if Genis and Quasar have COSMIC AWARENESS. So does Hourman. And he got completely owned.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Draco69
Solaris wins. So what if Genis and Quasar have COSMIC AWARENESS. So does Hourman. And he got completely owned.

And this is with him in possesion of the warlogog...something just a bit more powerful than anything those 2 came come up with.

Avalonofthewind
Well anything Solaris can pull will be ignored.

Like I said gives facts.

A weak Galactus can gather powers of millions of Stars

Solaris best attack is Supernova

Ego eats Solaris

Mags withstood blasts from Galactus.
big grin
Thanos knocked Galactus down.

Ego was absorbed by Quasar and a reed device.

Ego couldnt stop a jetpack on his back.

Really, you are making this too easy.

kgkg
Mags withstood blasts from Galactus.
big grin
Thanos knocked Galactus down.

Ego was absorbed by Quasar and a reed device.

Ego couldnt stop a jetpack on his back.

Really, you are making this too easy.
Maybe you should read more comics then listen to silly rumors

Thanos blasted Galactus away (a weak Galactus ) and quickly got owned.

Quasar absorbs limits energy just like how he would do with Solaris

Ego couldn't stop a jetpack made from Galactus power cosmic.

kgkg
Where does it say that's kryptonite?
What Issue# Page#?
i told you man

1 million 80 page giant it's says Kryp.

big grin

kgkg
Who said any thing about cosmic Awareness?

Any energy Solaris can released will be absorbed

roughrider
Anyone have pictures of Genis Vell in action?

Draco69
Who said any thing about cosmic Awareness?

Any energy Solaris can released will be absorbed

Sentry did.

Any energy, strategy, feat or action will be countered immediately by Solaris. He has faster-than lightspeed tactical evasion.

leonidas
<<Any energy, strategy, feat or action will be countered immediately by Solaris. He has faster-than lightspeed tactical evasion.>>

maybe he'll listen to you, cuz he sure as hell isn't listening to anyone else . . .

(course, he thinks surfer can kill solaris all by himself . . .) roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
Sentry did.

Any energy, strategy, feat or action will be countered immediately by Solaris. He has faster-than lightspeed tactical evasion. And yet a Gl ring stopped him , with ease.

Which issues are you talking about Draco , I didn't see any heroes trying to absorb his Nova energy he was releasing.

Just contain it.

kgkg
<<Any energy, strategy, feat or action will be countered immediately by Solaris. He has faster-than lightspeed tactical evasion.>>

maybe he'll listen to you, cuz he sure as hell isn't listening to anyone else . . .

(course, he thinks surfer can kill solaris all by himself . . .) roll eyes (sarcastic)
need good arguments.

best thing i saw Solaris do is SuperNova SS cake walk attack.

Draco69
And yet a Gl ring stopped him , with ease.

Which issues are you talking about Draco , I didn't see any heroes trying to absorb his Nova energy he was releasing.

Just contain it.

A GL ring? What are talking about? Solaris was already defeated. He just got crushed by a giant green hand.

And Kyle had access to the design plans of Solaris so he could exploit it.

Starman tried and failed to absorb Solaris' energies. And Solaris was just born.

kgkg
A GL ring? What are talking about? Solaris was already defeated. He just got crushed by a giant green hand.

And Kyle had access to the design plans of Solaris so he could exploit it.

Starman tried and failed to absorb Solaris' energies. And Solaris was just born.
and Starman can absorb near limitless energy.

Ok let's think about it this way.

1) Solaris cannot realse more energy than let’s say SuperNova. ( for genis , and quasar together won't be much problem absorbing it)

what issue did Starman try?

leonidas
the starman incident happened in the ltd series #3. and you keep saying supernova in the best thing he did. how do you know he can't do more? he needs one energy signature outside of the q-bands ability to absorb then quasar if finished. solaris could easily find one. then he would deal with genis.

and of course you DO know solaris was actually the power source for the WHOLE FREAKIN' SOLAR SYSTEM, in the 853rd century, right . . .?

Avalonofthewind
and Starman can absorb near limitless energy.

Ok let's think about it this way.

1) Solaris cannot realse more energy than let’s say SuperNova. ( for genis , and quasar together won't be much problem absorbing it)

what issue did Starman try?

Starman's Gravity Rod is 1 of the 5 most powerful weapons of the DCU...but of course..u would know that since u "read" dc 1 M..right?

Mider
Solaris was not able to be defeated by Superman 1 million who had force vision and could move planets if solaris has enough time to analyze the energy of genes vell and quasar he would defeat them and who's to say he cant already at there greatest limits the cosmics bands were said to be able to be as strong as galactus which was not true since he beat up the keeper after getting tired of his back mouthing anyway the GL ring is so strong that i can make its wearer as strong as parallax and yes its happend but after hal jorden sepertated himself from parallax parallax won but was losing before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.