odin vs. mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dannymaul1138
Happy Dance

dannymaul1138
answer me

Magic_attack
I dont know why you dont like mephisto, but the same answer applies to this.

dannymaul1138
sorry just curious who'd win

Magic_attack
well mephisto wouldnt be able to beat any of the high fathers. He is regarded as one of the lower tier cosmics in marvel. pretty much just a whipping boy for some reason...

dannymaul1138
i apologize. i thought since Mephisto was "Satan" he should be able to handle the gods

Magic_attack
That is how he is drawn, and ppl are supposed to think that.
But he has a lot of poor showings.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Magic_attack
That is how he is drawn, and ppl are supposed to think that.
But he has a lot of poor showings.

Surfer and Warlock both beat him in his own realm. Odin 1 shot KOed Surfer. Game over.

Spelljammer
God versus The Devil?

No.. Just.. No..

guy222
Odin

*T*
Originally posted by guy222
Odin A question. Why do you bump really old topics?

Hyperion Prime
Yeah, but didn't Mephisto keep Odin trapped in a sack for a whole arc? Odin could do nothing about it. When Odin did get free he challenged Mephisto and Mephisto told him after we battled all that would be left is a charred kingdom. IRC Odin backed down. He even let Mephisto take Loki. He didn't want to at first but back down he did.

guy222
What issue was that, my friend

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by guy222
What issue was that, my friend

Issue 453-455

http://www.immortalthor.net/thor451-460.html

norrinradd43
I think mephisto handles this pretty good.

guy222
Hey buddy

Wats new

guy222
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Issue 453-455

http://www.immortalthor.net/thor451-460.html

Thanks, I will take a look

norrinradd43
doin good guy, good to see you again, I havent been on in a while...whats new?

Priest
"For others, an opportunity" (Mephisto)

http://img254.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t2ol6.jpg
Odin ftw.

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
doin good guy, good to see you again, I havent been on in a while...whats new?

hey buddy...sorry for being late

just working and watching the games

ultimatethor
Odin beats mephisto easily. Mephisto struggled with the syrfer while odin oneshotted him

norrinradd43
I dont think mephisto has ever struggled with surfer....Surfer has never really hurt him. Mephisto always feigns defeat against him, even in SS v3 issue 100 when it appered norrin had won flat out mephisto was faking. I dont really see Odin being able to hurt him either.

Wonder Man
Mephisto seems more powerful than most to me except for Dr. Strange. Difference here is Stranges vulnerability. You always have to take differences into account. Strange is Supreme cause of his Earthly position of course.
Mep wins this in a hurry after he learns some inside dirt on the Father of Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.