New StarWars RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Liquid_Fire

Liquid_Fire
Name: Zahlor

Alias(Nickname): None

Species: Human

Padwan or Jedi Knight. (No Masters yet): Jedi Knight

Sabre Color: Unkown

Personality: Zahlor is an X-Military, and thus he is a natural leader and used to giving orders and having them obeyed. Don't let his tone or appeareance mis lead you however, he his a kind person and takes thing at heart. He may be harsh at times, and he expects the best. While he prefers a brute force approach, he is a brilliant tactician and always gets the job done. He cares a great deal for peace and life, but will not hesitate to kill, which is his specialty. Zahlor spent a brief perioud of time in the Altarian mines at the Atlas Moons and the force enfused crystals changed him in some way and he has not aged since.

History: Zahlor is an X-Military, he worked in nearly all the fields, and was a legend. Presumed dead for a few years, he re-surfaced as a Jedi. But he was not trained in the Academy, and his methods were not as tranquil. He worked as a bounty hunter and his renown for the killing of Athas Kandor (Large Hut). Considered one of the most dangerous men in the galaxy, he befriended Luke when he saved his life, and the same thing happened with Kyle Katarn later on. He was a user of the Dark Side for nearly a year, but for some reason it did not corrupt him. After Luke saved him, he denied the offer to become a Jedi, but eventually accepted after Kyle saved his life. One of the more powerful Jedi in the way of combat, he was very popular among the students. After Dessan invaded the Academy with his Dark Jedi troops, he lost all his friends and once again started using his Dark Powers, he killed many of the Dark Jedi and after the battle he used his skills he learned as a bounty hunter to start hunting them down. Shorty after he started his mad quest for venence a year ago he dissapeared and is now again presumed dead.

Other: (Quotes) "Most military commander today just care about getting their job done and leading them to they objective, I see things a different way. While I myself would die for a god cause, I would never even think of throwing another's life away. In my opinion a good leader leads their men to the objective, and leads them home. That's why I chose the Jedi, they are incedibly skilled combatents, and see things right."

"Dessan's force empowerd troops killed my friends Luke, I'm going to pay them back in the same favour, don't get in my way or I may try and kill you too...I don't know. Kyle may take this hard because of his past as a mercenary. Tell him not to try and find me."

For now only make ONE post that is your character info, if you have any other information please put it in the same post do NOT make another one to say something else. eek! ... big grin

PM me for any questions...at all. Mentioned characters, seeing they are real you may want some background on them, I can give it to you first hand or provide a link.

Liquid_Fire
Hmm maybe the above isn't that fair, ok you can post to discuss this but don't flood this with pointless posts that are 5 words long unless it is a good question worth answering. I got a PM asking if this is a hosted RP, the answer is no. This RPG is not hosted. I am not in charge, just influcing the game so it stays with the plot but you will have near limitless freedom as long as it is within reason. Remember that this is open for discection and I am not in charge.

Saratn
ok...
Name: Javour

Sabre Color: orange(if we get lightsaber already)

History: (can i put it in one post later? if not i will edit it and add it on.)

Liquid_Fire
Good to have you Saratn. Yes you get your lightsabers already, but not dual sabers or double bladed, you are after all Jedi Knights or Padawans of other players. The rank of Master will be avaliable, I will control Jaden, Kyle, and Luke and thus you will be promoted for some things, and with this comes the saber variants. Saber variants may also be achieved by killing dark jedi, but in this game they are rare and you are discouraged from adding them into the posts right now, that is my job because at the beginning it is important to the plot. You will be able to add the occaisonal dark Jedi when we are in certain areas, and after a certain point in the story, but not too many.

I dont know what time it is where you are, but to help you know when I will be on, it is 10:00 PM where I live.]

Nola_One

Liquid_Fire
Good to have you Nola, interesting character, one half of mine, your without the raw power. You may prefer two, and as I stated you can make ur own style of saber once you achieve the rank of master or you can pick up a saber of a dark jedi. Read my previous post to see the situation with dark jedi. But you WILL be fighting them.

Liquid_Fire
Going to be goen for the next ten hours. If you post ur bio and you hve questions pm me plz and I will answer in ten hours.

DarkDethbringer
just a brain storm did you by any chance get permisiion?

Jazzman_78
I don't think Ush would have posted a redirect to here if there was no permission.

padmeXskywalker
Name: Padmii Aconda

Alias(Nickname): Padmii

Padwan or Jedi Knight. (No Masters yet): padawan

Sabre Color: blue

historName: Zahlor

padmeXskywalker
Sorry, let me do that again

Name: Padmii Aconda

Alias(Nickname): Padmii

Padwan or Jedi Knight. (No Masters yet)stick out tongueadawan

padmeXskywalker
zalor (liquid_fire) said something about dont quote on this thread or somehting because it gets too confusing

Will-one Kenobi
Name: Leo Tranquil
Sabre colour: Emerald Green
Sabre Form: Soresu
Force Powers: Force Push, Force Pull, Force Speed, Force Jump, Sabre Throw, Force Shield.
History: Will be posted later.

Ushgarak
Yup yup, this is actually a re-start of an already permitted game.

Liquid_Fire
Good to have you both Padmii and Will-one, you dont have to write your force powers, each post is going to be like a novel and this is not based on a game, the the control of the force you have will be based on the movie and/or books.

I WOULD like people to know that while this is a restart, it is mch different, the original game just started with a random post and fell apart because there was no story at all. I have written an intro at the top of this thread that will start the plot.

Five characters was my quota to start the RPG, and now we have five. As people join they will walk into the room through the doors and into the room.

Liquid_Fire
The doors rose again, Han, Leia, Kyle, Jaden and Chewe all turned to see who had come. "I want you to meet Leo. One of our best, and our youngest."

the-unforgiven
Will-one Kenobi.. can a 12 years old be this powerfull? :s I am not very good ad sw so please dont laugh if i make a fool of myself.

Force Powers: Force Push, Force Pull, Force Speed, Force Jump, Sabre Throw, Force Shield.

----------------------------------------------------------
Name: Zuke Zion Zaxer (Z-uu-ke)

Alias: Zet

Species: Zabrak

http://69.93.183.37/2439/74/upload/av-1.jpg

Class: Jedi Knight

Sabre Color: Doublebladed GoldenSabre.

Personality: Zuke is an powerfull man, which is not a good thing, when comes to his personality. He is a great knight, but he is not always very much into talking about a situation. Shoot first, ask questions later He is abit impatient but it does not mean how intelligent he is. He is a bright and wise man, but not always as purehearted as other jedi knights. He is a fully experienced warrior and wish no deeper than accepting an padawan to bring his warrior knowledge further.

History: Zuke has a bad childhood, when his both parents where slayed. Slayed by the republican because of their way in life, as traitors. He himself was helped by the jedi order, when they realised he was on the edge of taking the wrong path. He got helped in the last minute if that is the right words. He was a strong force user and the jedi order realised that. He has been in all kind of fields when it come to war and is one of the jedi Vets. He is strong and fast even if he has quite an high age. He just arrived from a battle, as he got called to this meeting with Luke and the others and he just about now entered the room

Other: (Short descrition) Powerfull, Impatient, Stong, Quick, Kind, Tricky.
Sabre Form: Form IV
Length: 1.89 Meters tall and a weight of 220lbs.

Will-one Kenobi
Okay the reason Leo is a Knight and not a padawan is because of the following reasons.

1: His mother and Father were both Jedi masters.
2: Because his parents were killed when he was born he started at the temple 3 days old.
3: A vortex of dark energy sent Leo to a forgotten plain where he had to embrace all the knowledge of the force he could at the age of 11.

( If you want I will change Leos age,I dont really mind )

the-unforgiven
(So leo know everything about the force at 12 years age? messed I would be abit more comfortable if you where abit older, but i dont mind a 12 years old wiseguy big grin Oh.. and i change the sabre thing to a single gold sabre.

Liquid_Fire
1: His mother and Father were both Jedi masters.

That has little to do with your own connection power, and others are in the same position.

2: Because his parents were killed when he was born he started at the temple 3 days old.

Three years of age is when most Jedi start, around that time. Anakin was almost too old for training and he was very young himself.

3: A vortex of dark energy sent Leo to a forgotten plain where he had to embrace all the knowledge of the force he could at the age of 11.

Students have to embrace the knowledge of the force anyways.

You can keep him young, but you will need better reasons.

Will-one Kenobi
By saying Leo is a knight at age 12 I am not saying he is better than everyone, he has his strenghs and weaknesses like every other character so please can I keep his age at 12?

Liquid_Fire
As I said you can keep his age at twelve, but you will need more or better reasons than those.

We can start RPGing now, we have enough characters. Before you post make sure you've read the intro or what you post wont make sense.

Zahlor landed his X-Wing in the Academy hangar and jumped out the side landing lightly. The others still thought he was dead, but Luke had managed to track him down. He smiled, it was good to be back.

the-unforgiven
He started at the age of 3 DAYS not YEARS. :s However.. Can I make my intro now or should i wait to later?

Liquid_Fire
3 days?! Thats retarded, he wouldnt even know how to talk or anything, the Jedi would still start his training at a certain age.

All of you make your intros by walking into that room.

Leo you can keep your character at an age of twelve, but come up with a better reason some time during the RPG.

Will-one Kenobi
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
The doors rose again, Han, Leia, Kyle, Jaden and Chewe all turned to see who had come. "I want you to meet Leo. One of our best, and our youngest."

Leo stepped forward and inclined his head toward Han Solo. Leo did not usually act this way but he secretly hated people bringing up the fact he was 12 and a Jedi knight, he had not asked to be a Jedi Knight and he wasnt proud of it

Liquid_Fire
The others stared as Leo calmy walked down the steps and made his way across the room, stopping at the foor of the second set. Luke inclinded his head. "Leo, good to see you. I want you to know that you don't have to do this. Your so young and if your life ended here..."

"Your a Jedi Knight?" Leia asked.

"He's just a kid!" Han exlaimed. "Look at him he-"

"That kid is one of the best Han." Kyle interuppted.

padmeXskywalker
can someone bring padmii in somehow

Liquid_Fire
The doors opened again and Padmii walked in, looking slightly nervous now being in the presence of all of these legends and probably wondering why she was here. Her teacher Zahlor had disapeared over a year ago and they all though he was dead. Luke fixed his eyes on her. "Padmii..."

Will-one Kenobi
'I am ready Master Skywalker I wish to do the Jedi proud' Leo said winking at Leia

the-unforgiven
Zuke slowly walked in quite late, since he knew all was there. He realy loved making an noticable entrance, even if it was in a negative way. He knew how they reacted on people being late, however, He was not realy in the mood for talking, when he just came from a fight. He wished to relaxe abit but he tried to keep the good side up. He took a deep breath and watched the gathering of people. "Wow.. is a war comming or what?" he asked as a joke. They did not even smile abit to the words.. He got a serious look on his face again. "Sorry.." he said and lowered his head. "I got your message" he said in a kind way and watched luke for quite a while. "Well.. dont you gonna introduce me?" he asked quickly. He then looked at the young ones and laughed inside. These young people. Intresting thing, this meeting cant be very serious.

Liquid_Fire
"Zuke your attitude as always been unique and positive but again I encourage you to be more tranquil in your ways. This is no laughing matter Zuke, once all of us are here I will explain to you what is happening." Luke's moved from Padmii to Zuke, boring into his skull.

padmeXskywalker
Padmii saw Zahlor, "Zahlor? is that you?" she felt like running up and hugging him. she was overjoyed; her old master was back. she walked over to the jedi and bowed. how thrilled she was.

she saw leo also. she had heard stories about him from her fellow padawans. they said he was just 12, and looking at him he looked no older than that...
she bowed also at Leo, though she felt slightly out of place. she was 13, older than him.

she turned round and grinned at zahlor, before finally standin loyally next to him.

Will-one Kenobi
Leo blushed slightly as Padmii bowed at him, she was beautiful and he couldnt help but wonder why she would even look at him. An embarrased Leo turned away quickly before anyone noticed his blushing

the-unforgiven
"Lets get it over with" he said and watched Luke. "I am sorry for being late and all that, just tell me. Is it bad like, on edge of war, or bad like the bathroom is broken?" He looked at the kids and noticed how Leo blushed. "Hmm.. The great warrior?" he thought and looked away from Leo and at Luke again.

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor isn't there yet, you all still think he is dead. He's just arrived at the academy and no one knows.

Zahlor closed the cockpit and made his way towards the elevators, trying to remember his way around.

Luke fixed his eyes on Padmii, then looked at them all, "You all know who Zahlor was, and you all know he is dead, Padmii needs confidence. I know its hard to beleiev when all you have is me saying I can still sense his life. I for one think he is still alive."

padmeXskywalker
Padmii saw Leo go red a little. pehaps he was ucomfortable with her being older than him, though he was quite tall and she had always been small for her age.

Padmii stayed by Zahlor. She was glad to be back with him. HE had trained her and taught her things that had saved her life many times already...

Liquid_Fire
AAAAHHHHH, YOU ALL THINK ZAHLOR IS STILL DEAD!!

Zahlor stopped by 3P0. "Can you tell me which lift will take me to the right leves for Luke's meeting?"

"Certainly Zahlor, it is good to see you are not dead after all, please follow me." And he waddled off towards one of the lifts.

Will-one Kenobi
A restless Leo began to meditate, using the Force to levitate Hans blaster. Why not lighten the mood he thought they could be here a while.

Liquid_Fire
"What the-?" Han grabbed his blaster, "Luke you and your damn-"

"Leo! Please I might ask you not to do that again. Only Javour has to arrive now."

Kyle looked at Padmii and sighed, she still looked sad. "Luke we all know Zahlor is dead, you have to let Padmii go on with her life, she needs a new master..."

Luke's mouth twiched at this, but he said nothing.

the-unforgiven
Zuke sat down impatient. "How bad is it?" he asked quckly and watched Luke. He watched Leo levitating the blaster.. He did not even find the words of that childish act of boreness. "Well.. When is he comming?" He watched them talking about Zahlor all the time. Man, it would be great meeting him again. "Whats dead stays dead" he said quiet.

padmeXskywalker
Padmii looked up hopefully. she would be given a new master! her training had stopped as soon as Zahlor had died. she had felt in half, like a part of her had gone, in which a way it had...

she looked up hopefully...

Liquid_Fire
Kyle sighed and put a hand on Padmii's shoulder, "Padmii im willing to be your master if you want."

Just at that moment the doors opened again and a man dressed in a black T-Shirt with his torso covered in light battle armor stepped into the room. His broad shoulders had called for a custom make on his armor. His belt held ammo for varios weapons, the blaster pistol at his side, and his flechette lower in his left leg. A massive Cobalt Repeater rifle was being held in this thick arms. His hair was a dark brown, nearly black. And his dark purple eyes scanned the room before stelling on Kyle. "All right Kyle, get your damn hands of my apprentice."

"I KNEW IT!" Jaden shouted. Luke just smiled, Kyle's hand was still on Padmii's shoulder as he hadn't moved since this fully loaded, armed to the teeth Zahlor had walked into the room.

the-unforgiven
Zuke looked up. "That voice?" he looked to the opening of the door and it felt like his heart stopped. "Zahlor" He said and standed up. He bowed, not of respect but of friendship. "You are alive?" he walked up and looked at him. "If this is an illusion i will get very mad at someone"

Will-one Kenobi
Zahlor walked into the room and Leo rose to his feet bowing at the long belived dead Zahlor

padmeXskywalker
Padmii NOW felt overjoed. she was unsure what to do... Zahlor was alive, and unchanged, only perhaps he had a few more scars than last time she saw him.
She stopped herself from flinging her arms around him. instead she bowed and smiled for ear to ear.
"Hi, zahlor," she said, "i'm so glad to see you again,"

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor walked down the steps, he stared at Zuke as walked by, but remained silent, making his way through the small gathering of people, ignoring their stares of shock or happiness. He stopped when he was in front of Luke, placing the gun in one arm he looked up at him. "Luke."

Luke walked down the steps and shook Zahlors hand, "You came, thanks."

"I got your message, how could I not come, your Jedi are going to need someone with my skills in combat for this mission. Your going to need my demolitions skills and fire power."

He finally turned to Padmii, "Here." He placed the gun in Kyle's arms who grunted under the unexpected weight. "What kind of as*hole do you think I am Padmii?" He stepped forward and gave her a big hug. "So long as I dont have to do that again."

Will-one Kenobi
Leos head suddenly shot upwards 'Master Skywalker there is something I must attend to, so if you will excuse me' He dashed out the room as a blur using force speed

Liquid_Fire
"And thats why he would be a better knight if he was older." Zahlor stated. He grabbed his weapon back. "Your knight seems to be...impuslive Luke. Thats what lead me down the dark path."

Will-one Kenobi
Suddenly the blur returned carrying something new under his cloak, quikly hiding it from view.

the-unforgiven
Zuke watched Zahlor as he walked by. "Ignored" he said quiet, and got in a worse mood than before. He was a great warrior to, not did they react like this when he was lost in Tatooine and suddenly returned. He felt disrespect. Luke was right, Zuke had a attitude problem, that was not a good way to get friends.

Saratn
Personality: Javour is a quiet mindful Jedi who uses the Force to find the right solution. He has a good control over his anger.

HISTORY: born on Alderan before it was blown up, he grew up not knowing of Darth Vader's chaotic destruction. He was stuck upon his planet, never to leave it. He was forbidden to speak of Darth Vader, in fear that people would learn about his family's secret. His parents were supporters of Lord Vader. His father was one of the few Sith left in hiding, in case Lord Vader was to fail. He wanted to be there, at Lord Sidious's side to take the place where Vader had failed.

He indeed had that chance, and what was better was that both Sith were gone, and he was free to take the throne. But he was too late. someone else took Sidious's place, though he hasn't learned of the name. He then decided that he was going to teach his son the ways of the Sith. He had fed on the hatred of his father. He did not like the idea of becoming a Sith. He always wanted to be a keeper of peace. But if he was to tell his father that, then he would've been dead.

It was at age ten he had got his first lightsaber. He had to build it in front of his father. The crystals he got were that of a Jedi. But a very unique Jedi indeed. His father had taken out his lightsaber, and Javour his and started to fight for his life. He knew of the Dark Side of the Force, yes, but he choose not to use it. He decided that he was to use the good side of the force to guide him through the battle. Killing is not the way of the Jedi, and so he stole his father's ship and made his way to Yevon 4. That is where he met Master Luke Skywalker.

At first Luke wasn't so sure of taking in someone who was taught the dark side of the Force, but Javour was determined. He did not show any sign of anger nor remorse. He was calm, and the Force was strong in him, but calm at the same time. He had a lightsaber of a Jedi, not of a Sith. It was made the way a Jedi would make it. He did not kill his father, but spared him. He was indeed to be trained as a Jedi.

In the years that followed Javour trained harder than any student he knew. Though he wasn't the best, but the most dedicated. He didn't have a master for sometime, which brought Javour's confidence down even more. He was not a Padawan, but a learner still. He was not angry though, but patient. He was unlike any Jedi he ever saw before. He was a remarkable person. And a Jedi Master noticed as well. Jedi Master Alaina thought that he was a very gifted person and decided that she would have him.

They were perfect for each other. They worked together on countless missions, surpassing all dangers that came to them. Master Alaina was proud of Javour, and said so on the day before the test to become a Jedi Knight. Their he would prove to his other fellow Jedi's that someone who came from a family of Sith could be good. He had passed the test, and the ceremony was held. One of the Jedi Knights present had punched him in the stomach, because he thought that he was of danger to him. Javour kept calm, showing no sign of anger, which made his Jedi Master proud. That was the special thing about him. He always remained calm.

One of his missions turned out to be a trap. His father had become the Sith Lord, and he had to fight him once more. Javour still showed no sight of anger. He let the Force guide him throughout the battle. But it wasn't good enough. His father inflicted so much pain, Javour thought that he had died. Then his Master rushed to his aide and started to fight him. She had two lightsabers in each hand. He thought that she was going to win, but then his father killed her. That was the one time that Javour truly showed anger. He had used the Force to retrieve his Master's lightsaber and had killed him with it.

Now he keeps his Master's lightsaber as a memoir of her. He had immediately went to Luke, and told him what had happened. Luke showed sympathy to him, but scolded him for losing control. He didn't scold him too hard, just a lecture on how he should've left instead of killing. Now the other Jedi would think that he would be a threat to them. He had suggested that he lay low for awhile, but Javour left him, and started to go on his own solo missoins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The doors opened once more and a young man walked through. He was wearing his Jedi robes.

"Sorry Master Luke," he bowed to him and the other Jedi. "I didn't mean to be late. Please forgive my rudeness.

the-unforgiven
"Nothing to aplegize" Zuke said and smiled. "You may stand".. he stopped. "Oh.. you said Luke.. i thought you said Zuke." Zuke smiled and backed away from Javour. "My name is Zuke Zion Zaxer. I dont think we have met" he said and gave a hand to Javour.

Saratn
"It is an honor to meet you Zuke. So how much did i miss?" Javour was starting to get nervous. he was generally not late for anything important.

Nola_One
Nick was in a chair to the side staying out of the way of all these new comers, he new that there would be more Jedi coming for the voyage but this many? Nick was now going to need some deep meditation and obviously he knew this was Luke's way of getting him more social, just so that he could be more communitive in his actions so that certain risks aren't taken. Nick walked over to the group, "So is everything as planned Master Luke? I hope I don't startle anyone during the trip, my name is Nice-Surine but just call me Nick." Nick's walk was silent even though everyone saw him coming over to talk his footstep weren't even noticeable. His robes were differnetly designed for a more modern look (Luke never understood why until Nick said he just had a preference of something a little new).

Saratn
"pleasure to meet you Nick." said Javour anxiously. "My name is Javour. I am a Jedi Knight under Master Alaina's teachings before she died."

the-unforgiven
"Well.. to be honest.. you did not miss a damn thing. He has not told any of us anything yet." Zuke got abit annoyed.. "Nice meeting you to. I just want to warn you, I might get abit out of hand when talking, becomming rude and so. Dont take anything offence if i would, against all expetations would be rude." Zuke felt like saying that, since he just admitted to himself that he had a attitude problem. He then watched Nick and his fancy new coat. "Modern boy" Zuke said and smiled. "Well met, nick" Zuke himself liked Nicks coat, since he had quite an modern himself.

Saratn
"Not at all Zuke. I don't think your that rude at all. just the way yo react to things."

the-unforgiven
"And by that you mean what?" he asked almost directly after Javour finnished the sentance. He sat down and waited for the whole thing to start as he watched Javour.

Saratn
"I mean...that some people say things differently. they don't all say the same things in the same exact way. Sorry Zuke if i offended you..."

plokoonrules172
Name Ryan
species human
Trained by jedi master plo koon and mace windu
Lightsaber Light blue
IS still a looking for new master tho

Liquid_Fire
Luke finally spoke up, "Javour, your not late. Other's still have to arrive."

Zahlor was watching the new Jedi with mild intrest, "Don't be nervous, these people trust me, and beleive me I've not only nearly fell to the Dark Side, I used its powers for a long time. If they trust me they will trust you. Luke mentioned you, he thought I may be able to help. You want to talk im here." He held out his hand, his dark purples eyes flashed with amusement, "It was after all, I who was presumed dead, and it was I, after all, I who chose the path of vengence and hunted down the Shadow Troopers and Reborn."

Liquid_Fire
Luke finally walked down the steps, walking among the assorted Jedi, and the oddity Zahlor, looking at each one in turn, his hands clasped behind his back. "Seven CorSec elite guard security officers were found dead in their main complex on the planet Corrillea. They are heavily armed and extremely well trained for combat, and they were all in the same room, aided by three wall mounted blaster turrets. Scorch markes reveal that they all, along with the turrets, put up a fight. The whole room was in tatters."

Darth Extecute
Zuke got up, as his eyes got a bright glowing colour. "So we are going to combat?" he asked and checked that his sabre was in place. He looked at the crew. He realised he might be one of the few that was about to enjoy this situation.

padmeXskywalker
Padmii walked along with the Jedi, listening. She was unsure wether they would take her along, but she was a good fight and could defend herself well...
"Am I to come, Master?" she asked Zahlor, hopefully.

Will-one Kenobi
'So you wish us to investigate' Leo asked 'And you think a lightsabre killed the guards'

Darth Extecute
"Ofcourse you are to come, little girl" he said. "If not they would not have called upon you." Zuke watched her and smiled. It all felt like a joke. These young people had no life experience. He could seriously not have their help infront of Zukes. He had many thoughts trough his mind.

Liquid_Fire
Luke walked back up the steps. "Yes Leo, they were all killed by a lightsaber. The attacker stole...two files. One, was a breakthrough in medical research, a miracle cure, but it could not be completed because molecular composition was unstable, why they would steal that I do not know. Possibly to bring medical supplies to an upcoming war effort. The second file, was high level weapons research for the republic. It was classified and thus I cannot tell you what it is. I want you to go to Corillea in Han's Millenium Falcon, and investigate. Zahlor will infiltrate the facility and cause a distraction, you then must get in and copy the file so we know what the attacker stole."

Luke trned to the two masters, Kyle and Jaden. "Kyle, Jaden you two are going to Vajun."

Kyle arched and eyebrow, "Isn't Vajun just a big dead rock."

"Yes, but its also where my father, Lord Vader, made his stronghold."

Kyle arched his eyebrow again, "Ooook, so it's a big dead important rock."

"Any questions?" Luke asked.

Darth Extecute
Zuke thought for a while "What kind of distraction?" he asked and looked at Luke and Zahlor. He walked next to them and looked them both in their eyes.

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor regarded Zuke, "Look at me, do I look like a Jedi to you? No, I look like a merc, a merc with alot of guns. I'm going to set some demo charges in a remote place on the complex and start blasting away at the CorSec officers that show up, dont worry my blaster bolts are not set to kill, not set to stun either. Its a custom make.

plokoonrules172
Name Ryan

plokoonrules172
name ryan species human light saber color lite blu
Born on tattoine and raised at jedi temple. Parents were killed by darth maul they were both jedi masters Ryan comes from a long line of jediand the force runs very strong in his family. After his parents died when he was the age of 2 he was taken to the jedi temple. Is remarkable with a lightsaber trains with mace windu and once fought him into a draw! With quick reflexes and uncanny ability Ryan is a force user to be reckoned with force abilites force jump force push and plo koon taught him the electric judgment saber form IV

Liquid_Fire
Mace windu? Wtf your like 90 years old....

Darth Extecute
"So... Will there be any combat out there?" Zuke asked and smiled abit.

Liquid_Fire
"It depends Zuke. If you are discovred and met with hostilities you will enter combat. But your a Jedi, avoid combat at all costs." Luke was now staring at Zuke intently.

Darth Extecute
Zuke watched luke. "What?" he asked. It seemed like Luke did not enjoy the joy Zuke felt of battle. "Sure. Avoid contact at any cost" he said and smiled.

Nola_One
"Don't worry Zuke I'll got though the ventalation shafts and get into the security room and put everything in diagnostic mode, that way the turrets and security camera and comm system will be down for an hour and a half.", Nick then turn around and headed for the training arena, "When we're ready come get me."

Will-one Kenobi
'When do we depart?' Leo asked the excitement passing through him like a fast moving current

Darth Extecute
"Do I look worried?" He said and got abit annoyed. "An hour and an half. How long had you in your mind that we are going to stay?" He looked at the man and smiled. "In and out. And maybe a battle or two".

Liquid_Fire
"Zuke, your talking about CorSec, There men, and there systems are the best of the best. You leave now, get going." Luke left the room.

Zahlor cocked his gun, "Alright people, lets go. Han...lead the way."

Darth Extecute
"What are we then? Whats left or what?" He shaked his head and followed Han.... So.. if they where facing the best, what section was he counted into? However, atleast he got to ride in the millenium falcon.. such an amazing ship... one of the few things worth stealing.. He stopped thinking totaly... What was he thinking??? he hitted himself in the head and shaked his head. That was forbidden thoughts. He walked to the shipping bay and watched the falcon.. "Amazing" he said and smiled.

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor smiled, "Han it looks even worse than before. Well, lets get going my Jedi friends, we've got codes to hack and files to steal. Zahlor hopped up the ramp and jumped into the ship.

Saratn
"But Master, is that really the Jedi ways? we would be like the Sith in a sense." said Javour nervously. "I think their is a better way Master Luke."

Darth Extecute
"Some ways are not men to go.. for example. Men was not ment to kill, we do anyway. And.. this is probably a one timer. You will surely get some missions the Jedi way later" he said as he stopped on the edge of the millenium falcon.

padmeXskywalker
"Master?" Padmii asked Zahlor, "What about me?"

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor put a hand on Padmii's shoulder, "Your a crucial part of this mission, your coming. And Javour, we need those files to know what we're up against, and CorSec is unwiling to tell us. There is no other way to get the files in such short of a time."

Will-one Kenobi
'Well then lets go' Leo said striding to keep up with Han and the group.

Liquid_Fire
After they had all entered the Falcon, han started the ignition sequence. Slowly it lifted of the ground and rocketed into space, engaged Light Speed, and was gone. Zahlor sat down on a seat behind Han, "This thing's havent fallen apart yet."

"Shut up Zahlor."

Will-one Kenobi
As the Falcon glided through space Leo began to wonder if a Dark Jedi had killed the guards what would his plan be, What could a Dark Jedi do with that information. Leo realised he would soon find out as Correlia loomed in the distance.

Darth Extecute
Zuke sat amazed on the ship. It was an intresting design. "I have heard much of this ship.. and you han" he said and smiled. He started tapping on the ground with his foot, as he recalled it have once been used for smuggeling.

Liquid_Fire
"We're coming up on Corillea," Han stated as the ship moved to orbit while it looked for a place to dock. "I can land you right beside the main complex, just make your way across the street and you'll be there." The ship slowed as it descended towards the ground.

Durza
Name: Kimberly Rand
Alias: Kim
Species: Echani
Saber Colour: Silver / backup saber is cyan
*waiting on corillea for a contact*

Liquid_Fire
Durza, characters are Jedi at the academy, you cant be on corrillea, we havent gotten to Corillia yet, not landed anyways, so you are on the Falcon.

Did you read the intro and rules? Read the intro, the one rule so far is that you CANNOT spawn Dark Jedi as they are nearly on existent, I will do that for now, later on you will be able to.

DONT mass post, post one nice long one instead of sixteen little ones, if you start that I will report you. Not trying to insult you, but thats a rule.

Also your posts that I have read are very unrealistic, I dont care if he was the weakest sith lord, you were a Padawan and could NOT have beaten him, no matter how weak he was in Kotor 2, this is not a game where things are couter and damage based, this is a literate RPG.

Durza
Durza, characters are Jedi at the academy, you cant be on corrillea, we havent gotten to Corillia yet, not landed anyways, so you are on the Falcon.

Did you read the intro and rules? Read the intro, the one rule so far is that you CANNOT spawn Dark Jedi as they are nearly on existent, I will do that for now, later on you will be able to.

DONT mass post, post one nice long one instead of sixteen little ones, if you start that I will report you. Not trying to insult you, but thats a rule.

Also your posts that I have read are very unrealistic, I dont care if he was the weakest sith lord, you were a Padawan and could NOT have beaten him, no matter how weak he was in Kotor 2, this is not a game where things are couter and damage based, this is a literate RPG.
okay then.
1. i didn't spawn a dark jedi. my character heard rumors about her parents being on corillea.
2. im getting better at keeping my posts in check.
3. ill try and work on my combat stuff.
4. fine, i'm in the falcon wondering about my parents.
5. kim would have said anything to make zuke realize she was not a child. she would have said she had killed dooku if the thought came to her.

Liquid_Fire
OK, so you werent being serious, and I never said you did any of those things in here yet, your just to enthusiastic for your own good. big grin But we will take down a sith, duh! ITS STAR WARS!

Durza
OK, so you werent being serious, and I never said you did any of those things in here yet, your just to enthusiastic for your own good. big grin But we will take down a sith, duh! ITS STAR WARS!
w00t!!!!!

starwars

Darth Extecute
Zuke walked up to the exit of the falcon with his coat pulled over himself. He took his sabre up a short while and then smiled as he watched it. He putted it down again and waited for them to land.

Liquid_Fire
Han landed the Falcon in the docking bay, "Ok everyone follow me, dont let them see your sabres." He holsted his pistol and lowered the ramp before walking out into the busy world of one of Corilliea's largest cities, Aleram.

Durza
*kim pulled out an echani vibrosword and put her saber into her footlocker next to the cabin she slept in. she also put on Zeison Sha Initiate armor so that she would be protected and still be able to cast her force attacks effectively. then she followed Zhalor*

Darth Extecute
Zuke smiled as he walked out.. he looked around at the great city.. "Soo we are here.. lets getto work" he said and looked at the others

Durza
*kim sat down on a box*
"i'll keep guard" she said glumly.

Will-one Kenobi
Leo tucked his lightsabre safely away so no one will suspect a thing, Just as Leo tucked his sabre away he could have sworn he heard a scream from behind. A few seconds later it had gone but he couldnt help but, Were those sabre burns in the wall?

Liquid_Fire
"Ok then, follow me all of you." Han walked up to the security officer. obviously one of his connection because after a minute of talk they were through Corillean "customs?" and outside, "Ok, all you Jedi find some way to complete your mission, Zahlor will cause your distraction."

Liquid_Fire
Two men, dressed in dark robes watched the Jedi from the shadows, "Inform him that the Jedi have arrived, and Zahlor is with them. Alert our men, time to say hello." One of them left to alert their eight mercenaries that the Jedi were here, and to confront them.

Will-one Kenobi
Leos head was buzzing he was sure danger was near but something was stopping from thinking and concentrating. Leo decided that now the time, he reached into his cloak and pulled out a small seeker droid he had gotten earlier and released it, ordering it to find anything strange or unusual. Leo continued walking, completely focusing on the job at hand.

Durza
*kim watched as Leo let out the seeker droid and laughed. no dark jedi would let themself be visible to seeker droids.*

Saratn
"Excuse me Masters." said Javour uncertainly. "I don't think that this is the way. I feel it in the Force. It is a trap. Someone must've let the information out. I don't think we should go. Unless we split up into two teams. Because the Force tells me that their is a group of Troopers near by. They are surrounding the area where we are heading."

Liquid_Fire
"Obviously, the person who commited this crime knew we would come, I'm going to cause a distraction, get into the base however you want, two teams though, most of you find your own way in, second team go with nick to hack their computers." Zahlor walked a few more steps before pointing his gun at someones chest and pulling the trigger blowing him backwards, instantly seven others dessed in the same outfit pulled out their own blaster pistols ready to fire, people ran screaming...all hell broke loose, the perfect distraction.

Durza
"Obviously, the person who commited this crime knew we would come, I'm going to cause a distraction, get into the base however you want, two teams though, most of you find your own way in, second team go with nick to hack their computers." Zahlor walked a few more steps before pointing his gun at someones chest and pulling the trigger blowing him backwards, instantly seven others dessed in the same outfit pulled out their own blaster pistols ready to fire, people ran screaming...all hell broke loose, the perfect distraction.
*kim ran up and slapped Zahlor in the face*
You fool! that was an Onderonian Diplomat! Have you no brain? you are still wearing jedi robes! now onderon is going to declare war on the order!

Saratn
"Master, i shall hack into the computers. you can trust me."

Liquid_Fire
Durza wtf....it is one of the eight mercenaires hired to kill us, I said that, and I am NOT wearing Jedi robes, I said that too....wtf...

People please ignore Durza's post where he says I killed a diplomat and where I am wearing Jedi Robes, niether of these facts are true..Durza if you do that again I will report you to Ush. Have YOU no brain, that was the lamest post I have ever seen, it makes not sense at at all, contradics three posts, I mean really wtf.

Nola_One
Nick headed for the side of the facility, the air vents were all closed, someone knew they were coming, "Guess I'm going to have to improvize..." He lites up his Lightsaber and slowly making it's way though it starts to come apart, "I haven't seen an alloy so thick since... well I've never sen steel that could slow a lightsaber, guess I need to go get some better crystals after the mission here..."

Saratn
Javour goes back into the ship and logs into the computer. He types furiously.
(through comlink)
--Masters, I am in their main computer and I don't like what I see. I have their security cameras on lock. It appears that they have hostages. They knew we were coming. You need to be careful. I think I can shut down the security cameras and the alarms. But I cannot assure you.--

Liquid_Fire
"Leave that to Nick, he's our tech on this mission, moniter the cameras (Remember that CorSec is not our enemy, just caught in the middle.) Zahlor spun, firing of Laz blasts from his Cobalt Repeater and gunned down the mercs as they dove for cover, "INTO THE COMPLEX NOW!" He shouted as he ran around the corner, and set a Demo Charge on the wall, running behind cover while it exploded, he looked and saw a big gaping hole on the wall, no one got hurt at the area was soon vacant of any civilians, while the Jedi would get into the structure, he ran ito his hole and started gunning down CorSec personelle, his blaster fire hitting them, but not killing.

Will-one Kenobi
Leo ran furiosly using force speed, avoiding blaster bolts was tricky work but, Wait a minute, was that...

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor hosed down the hall way, pitching three security officers against the wall, four blaster turrets came out of the walls, he gunned down two fo those before they even activated, and the other two before they could target him. Officers started to pour out from every door possible, "I think they have a clear run." He muttered to himself as three more officers collapsed to the ground unconcious.

Nola_One

Durza
*kim ran up to the seven men who had drawn their blasters and began hacking at them with a vibroblade*
No better target practice than walking corpses......

Durza

Liquid_Fire
yes, its called caf though

padmeXskywalker
Padmii was unsure what to do...
she ran after Zahlor, making sure he didnt leave her sight.

Will-one Kenobi
Leos suspicions were proved false, there was no lightsabre on the security guards belt, but someone knew he would come to investigate for as soon as he jumped down 5 heavily armoured Cor Sec guards fired at him with heavy blaster rifles. Looks like Smile Time is over he thought grimly.

Saratn
((am i with the ship or what? i am confused to the fullest extent.))

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
Leos suspicions were proved false, there was no lightsabre on the security guards belt, but someone knew he would come to investigate for as soon as he jumped down 5 heavily armoured Cor Sec guards fired at him with heavy blaster rifles. Looks like Smile Time is over he thought grimly.

Some flashing sounds came as Zuke jumped down from the roof, striking two of the guards down. He spann and striked back a blast from one of the soldiers. The other two opened fire as he hid behind a shelf.

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor opened his comm. "Your JEDI godamned, CorSec is not our enemy, their just caught in between don't kill the bastards unless you HAVE TOO!" He charged down the hall and sprayed blaster bolts out of his repeater, two more Guards were gunned down. His stun bolts resembled normal blaster bolts, but they were blue and did not kill. Coming to the corner he looked around and snapped back just as flechette shards ricoched of the wall in font of him, he tossed a flash grenade blinding the guards and sprayed more blaster bolts. "Padmii! Get to the other Jedi, tell them to charge in the front entrance. We need those files, right now CorSec is after ME! Not them, they will meet resistance though, I think someone told them we would come."

Darth Extecute
Zuke smiled as he spann up and slashed down the other two.. He turned to the others. "If they are caught in the middle we cant trust them, since they probably dont trust us." He unignited his sabre and waved for the others.. "Lets go" he said. Man he loved being on the field again.. It made him feel alive..

Durza
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Zuke smiled as he spann up and slashed down the other two.. He turned to the others. "If they are caught in the middle we cant trust them, since they probably dont trust us." He unignited his sabre and waved for the others.. "Lets go" he said. Man he loved being on the field again.. It made him feel alive..
thought we weren't supposed to use sabers
*kim took down the other mercs and then heard a voice in her head*
Come..... i have your answers...... come to me, and i will help you.

*kim ran off towards the direction she thought the voice was being broadcast from*

Darth Extecute
confused

Durza
hey liquid, is it OK if i post some majorly controversial father/daughter lightsaber fighting action?

starwars

*ps* "Poor jack.... he was a wise man, but he loved playing with that wheat thresher, ALWAYS PLAYING WITH THAT WHEAT THRESHER!!!"

Darth Extecute

Durza
lol, if you had been listening to my posts for the last few pages, you would know. *my dad's on corillea*

Darth Extecute

Durza

lol, fun..... maybe i'll sit down with dear old dad for a soda.
coke

Darth Extecute

Durza

or maybe ill be forced to cut off his head and eat his lower intestines..... sick thats the controversial part

Liquid_Fire
Personally I would not fight your dad unless your dad is a complete wierdo to attack you with so many Jedi around, they would sense his presence in a flash. Especially Zahlor due to his past where he fell to the dark side.

Durza
Personally I would not fight your dad unless your dad is a complete wierdo to attack you with so many Jedi around, they would sense his presence in a flash. Especially Zahlor due to his past where he fell to the dark side.
lemme put it this way.... he's enough of a wacko to have tried killing revan by himself. so can i fight him?

Liquid_Fire
revan was alive more than 4000 years ago...

Durza
revan was alive more than 4000 years ago...
i meant that if he was alive in revan's time, he would have tried to kill him single-handedly

g2g everyone, ill be on later

Durza
im back everyone
Kim ran up a flight of stairs and at the very top, she saw a man. She saw a man whose face was grey and dead-looking. his eyes were red and so was the ignited lightsaber in his hand. She saw the man and for a moment, she could not believe it. She saw her father.

Saratn
Javour was doing good on keeping it low. He didn't have to deal with really anyone. He was further behind than the others, making sure no one went after them. So far they had taken care of everything.

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor stumbed on the spot, he sensed something farmilir, No it cant be...the dark jedi wouldn't show himself now...that means there are two. He opened his com, "NEW PLAN, FIND THE SITH!" He bellowed. He bashed through a small door and gunned down everyone one the room, making his way towards the dark presence he sensed, Dark Jedi were extrememly powerful...if it singled out one of the Jedi he would surely win in combat...HE WOULD NOT LET THAT HAPPEN..AGAIN.

Durza
Kim was halfway through pulling out her saber when she saw what was on the ground. A gold lightsaber hilt with a name carved into it. "Brianna" she breathed as she read the words on the hilt. "YOU MONSTER!" she yelled at the man "YOU KILLED HER! YOU DESERVE TO DIE!"
The man unignited his lightsaber and showed her the hilt. "Atton" it read. "Father? why? why did you do this?" Kim never said this but her eyes asked the question. She quickly summoned her mother's golden saber and ignited it....

The blade was....
(your expecting me to say red, aren't you?)
A magnificent gold color erupted from one end of the saber.
Kim stared at it for a moment, then lunged at her father, yelling a battle cry.
"YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER!"
Engaged in her battle, Kim hardly noticed when Zahlor blast his way into the room.
Slowly, kim gained the upper hand until at last, her father lay on the ground. He was defeated, but not dead. Kim put her hand on his forehead and slowly, the grey color went away from his face.

(from now on, i'll play atton and kim, if it's alright with yall)

Saratn
Javour heard what the master shouted. he used the Force to take out his lightsaber. it emitted an orange color. he was running at full speed to get to the others.

Liquid_Fire
Zahlor burst into the room and ignited his sabre, the red blade flashed to life.

Durza
Zahlor burst into the room and ignited his sabre, the red blade flashed to life.
he's not any dark jedi, he's kim's dad. and i didn't kill him, i redeemed him. anyway, it was never his intention to win. Atton's lighter side weakened the darkness in an attempt to give kim help. It worked and now Atton is restored as a Sentinel. If you want, you can kill the other lord. he's two rooms down.
btw, red lightsaber?

Saratn
Javour used the Force to guide his way to where the other two Jedi were. He had his lightsaber ready in hand.
Javour: Master Zahlor, do you really think all three of us can take him?

Liquid_Fire
Right, why didnt you say that in ur post stick out tongue and yes, its a red lightsaber. You are refering to things not said, and things metioned in a bio for another RPG lol

Liquid_Fire
"You killed Xan." Zahlor muttered at Kim's father. Strangely Zahlor's sabre was still activated even though Kims father was obviously defeated. Zahlor's eyes widened. He opened his comm, "SHADOW TROOPERS!" He bellowed.

Durza
Right, why didnt you say that in ur post stick out tongue and yes, its a red lightsaber. You are refering to things not said, and things metioned in a bio for another RPG lol
i did say it in my post!
Kim cast her mind out in search of any other jedi. she found an even more powerful one hiding in a room nearby. She and atton ran off to confront him, but then they had to stop because zahlor couldn't keep up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>