Captain America vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manic Lucifer
Okay i am currently righting a fan fiction on a cross DC vs Marvel war thingy...anywho one of the battles i am including is the one above so i was wondering who do you guys think would win?

EsteemedLeader
this is tough. im gona have to think about it...

Scoobless
lol

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Scoobless
lol

laughing out loud

no offence not so keen to myuor screen name ML no

EsteemedLeader
it will go down something like this...

jgiant
Ironman...unless.......

Hulk Power
I think Iron Man would take this. He has way too many weapons and things that Cap can't handle.

jrodslam
I think im gonna have to go with Iron man as well. Faster, stronger, smarter. Plus the flight advantage helps.

If theres prep, Cap would take it imo. Hed just go pay a visit to his old friend Nick Fury and ask for some tech.

Prep Cap.
No Prep Iropn Man.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think im gonna have to go with Iron man as well. Faster, stronger, smarter. Plus the flight advantage helps.

If theres prep, Cap would take it imo. Hed just go pay a visit to his old friend Nick Fury and ask for some tech.

Prep Cap.
No Prep Iropn Man.

But what if Iron Man had prep? Then Captain America would be screwed...even if he had prep too.

jrodslam
Iron Man's prep against Cap wouldnt be as useful as Cap's prep against Iron Man imo. Thats why i said that. Theres nothing IM can come up with thats gonna penetrate the shield. What kinda prep would you need for Captain America? Not like he has any super powers. Anything IM has can pretty much take out Cap with lil effort.

Theres plenty of things Cap can get that disables IM's armor. Or even puts it into stasis lockdown.

jacobo0o
iron man takes this

PloKoonDevotee
Cap because he's the man and because he's darned resilient and won't give up

xmarksthespot
I think he'd give up when he's killed by Iron Man...

Nataku8188
Theres nothing IM can come up with thats gonna penetrate the shield. What kinda prep would you need for Captain America? .

Ever hear of a ****ing magnet?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Ever hear of a ****ing magnet?

Same could be said for Iron Man.

ImmortalOne
Or........ super hyper ultra uber MOLLECULAR REARANGER !!! Rearrange caps shield into a dildo !!!!

Nataku8188
Same could be said for Iron Man.

You do know that Iron Man's suit is anti-magnetic, right? Or at least has been modified in the past to be so.

ImmortalOne
Anti Magnetic ?? The ooly that could happen is by making the suit out of PLASTIC @!!

jrodslam
You do know that Iron Man's suit is anti-magnetic, right? Or at least has been modified in the past to be so.

Well i didnt know that his normal armor was resistant to magnets. There has been occasions where is was affected, but maybe hes upgraded that problem for good. I dont know.

Acid has also affected his armor in the past.

King KAM
Dude screw Acid and Magnets, just use some Salt Water on him....he'll break no problem.

jacobo0o
hahaha ur funny salt water hahaha

Nataku8188
Where is C.A. going to be getting acid? If C.A. has prep time, so does Iron Man. The same Iron Man who has made armors to throw down with Thor and Hulk. All he needs is his flight and a pair of hypersonic grenades to blow C.A.'s eardrums and throw off his balance. Step two, magnetize and yoink his shield. Step three, blast.

This is normal Iron Man, right? The one who recently made that super duper shield with almost no energy? C.A. has about as much of a chance of winning this as me with his shield.

jrodslam
Where is C.A. going to be getting acid? If C.A. has prep time, so does Iron Man. The same Iron Man who has made armors to throw down with Thor and Hulk. All he needs is his flight and a pair of hypersonic grenades to blow C.A.'s eardrums and throw off his balance. Step two, magnetize and yoink his shield. Step three, blast.

This is normal Iron Man, right? The one who recently made that super duper shield with almost no energy? C.A. has about as much of a chance of winning this as me with his shield.

Did you read the all previous posts? He can get acid from anywhere. Cap probably has the most connections in the Marvel universe. True Iron Man made armor to to toe to toe with Hulk and Thor, but is he gaoona make special armor for Iron Man? I highly doubt it.

All i was saying is that with Caps connections, his prep would be alot more useful to him than IM's prep.

Nataku8188
Did you read the all previous posts? He can get acid from anywhere. Cap probably has the most connections in the Marvel universe. True Iron Man made armor to to toe to toe with Hulk and Thor, but is he gaoona make special armor for Iron Man? I highly doubt it.

All i was saying is that with Caps connections, his prep would be alot more useful to him than IM's prep.

Not true. Iron Man can use his prep to simply maximize the shielding on his suit, maximize the range on his magnet, and add a good weapon. Guess what? Nothing C.A. can do. How much time would that take? Probably around 15 minutes.

jrodslam
Not true. Iron Man can use his prep to simply maximize the shielding on his suit, maximize the range on his magnet, and add a good weapon. Guess what? Nothing C.A. can do. How much time would that take? Probably around 15 minutes.

Doubt it. I would bet that if IM were to fight Cap, he would not maximize the shielding on his suit nor add another weapon. He wouldnt consider Cap much of a threat. Thus resulting in his downfall.

S.H.I.E.L.D on the other hand has files on everyone in full detail.

jplatinum
Personally, I think ironman might pull an upset.
He is one tough, smart, and well- suited s.o.b.

Nataku8188
Doubt it. I would bet that if IM were to fight Cap, he would not maximize the shielding on his suit nor add another weapon. He wouldnt consider Cap much of a threat. Thus resulting in his downfall.

S.H.I.E.L.D on the other hand has files on everyone in full detail.

If Ironman knows Cap has the prep time to go into shield and get whatever they are providing, I have no doubt he'll come up with an effective counter. My example was just the first thing off the top of my head, and Tony will make me look retarded with his use of prep.

hoorayforpeepee
WTF? there are people who actually think cap has a chance in hell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.