Shin Akuma vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
the supreme master of fist against the halo badass , who would win in a fight?

Hit_and_Miss
erm... If MC shot akuma he would die. But MC doesn't like to get wet, so if akuma sunk the island they were on he could win....

threader give the fight some context......

Sonic x 20
Akuma has that teleporting slide he does to evade attacks and he is hard to defeat as Shin Akuma because of his Skill, Power, New Abilities, and Speed.

Tha C-Master
amuka nihs should win quite easily.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Shin Akuma is a tough one to defeat. big grin big grin

Darkstorm Zero
In this instance, i'd say Akuma, but it's close... Their strength and speed is comparable, Akuma's energy and technique wwins the day for him though, there's simply no way for MC to get a clear shot without it getting ploughed through or avoided with teleports and the like..

Sonic x 20
Shin Akuma is just too fast and Powerful at the same time!!!!!!!

Tha C-Master
cosigns^

Hit_and_Miss
how strong is akuma? whats his reaction times like? I don't really no alot about him other then what i've seen in films...

Darkstorm Zero
Well, being infused with the Dark Hadou for the greater portion of his life has rendered him nearly godlike in a hand to hand combat sense. His strength? Hmm, shattering islands with a single punch, breaking Uluru (Ayers Rock) with a single punch... I dunno how much strength it would take to do those feats, but I'm pretty sure it exeeds 60+ tonns per square inch.

Speed wise, well it's hard to say, the Alpha movie has him moving so fast that he's invisible (or that could be him just teleporting, I need more research time for that)

Reaction times are awsome... he actually surpasses Bisoin in that sense, and Bison reacts incredibly fast.

Hit_and_Miss
sounds like akuma could beat MC then..

Tha C-Master
I need to go get the alpha movie, where did you guys get it?

Hit_and_Miss
torrent.... U know bit(lord or any others....)

Sonic x 20
I got mine from Amazon. Also, his Dark Hadou was fused with his New Powers from Capocm vs SNK 2 when Rugal tried to kill Akuma, but he was too strong to die from an attack like that and his mind is too Great as well.

Hoshi
shin akuma is the supreme master of the fist, his mind,body ,skills, and tech surpass mc easily

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
torrent.... U know bit(lord or any others....) did you download it?

Darkstorm Zero
I just bought minefrom a Video Shop stick out tongue

Hit_and_Miss
"shin akuma is the supreme master of the fist, his mind,body ,skills, and tech surpass mc easily"

I agree that he would win in a fist fight. But could akuma dodge bullets indefinitely?

Darkstorm Zero
The teleport enables this option from medium to long distance, Shorter distance would require bullet dodging... but when it comes to Akuma, I'm not even sure if a Bullet would even make him flinch (After all, Bison used his energy to deflect a Pistol shot at point blank range with no ill effects, I don't see any reason a guy with stronger powers could do any less)

Hit_and_Miss
Could MC burn akuma with plasma weapons?
"Bison used his energy to deflect a Pistol shot at point blank range with no ill effects"

A signal bullet is different to alot of fire from 2 machine guns, could MC hit akuma duel wielding....

Sonic x 20
Well, Akuma has gotten alot Stronger and he obtains NEW abilities every time.

Hoshi
and akuma could easily dode 10 machine guns at once, he could use his teleport even in close range since he used when facing ryu and kens punchs.And shin akumas shun goku satsu , or misogi would just blow mc away easily.MC wouldn be fast enough to dodge akumas deadly combos

Tha C-Master
akuma punches an island and they die, yay!!!!

Sonic x 20
HA HA!!!!!!!!! Yeah, your right about that, but Akuma can breathe in water and can't die in water. big grin laughing

Darkstorm Zero
It's hard to extrapolate, the shot that Nash landed on Bison did hit, but couldn't penetrate because of the energy (Which hardly makes sense since Chun Li stabbed him with a sharp pole earlier in that series.)

If Akuma's power acts in a simiar fasion of deflecting bulets, then nothing will penetrate anywhere near deep enough to make him bleed let alone kill.

As for Plasma Weaponry, I am not too sure about that one... he hurls flames and energy like nobody's busness so I can't draw a reasonable conclusion...

Sonic x 20
Akuma did defeat M.Bison with ease which shows he has more Power than he does.

Skorn254
The Master Cheif

Darkstorm Zero
Mind if I ask why?

Tha C-Master
Bison could disarm armed guys from a distance if he wanted to, I don't see MC doing much...

Sonic x 20
I don't see how MC can defeat such a Great fighter such as Shin Akuma.

Hit_and_Miss
there are several ways MC could beat akuma, Plasma weaponary would melt him(burns at the heat of the sun). MC isn't slow himself, his reactions are at the speed of thought. He has show great hand to hand skills. I agree that akuma is a better fighter, but mc's instant reaction times, combined with the fact he sees the world slowly mean he could possibley be able to hold his own.

Would rockets hurt akuma? or his sword?

Sonic x 20
Akuma would dodge all of those. Like I said before, Akuma has gained alot of NEW abilities, and we don't know what kind of Power they all possess.

Hoshi
akumas punch destroyed ayers rock, and akuma easily destroyed a comet that was 1/3 the size of earth, his reaction times are about the same as mc , master chief strongest weapon is nothing compared to akumas ansatsuken ,mc plasma is no match for shin akumas misogi or messatsu gou hadouken

Sonic x 20
One hit from the MISOGI and it's over for MC. That's how POWERFUL the move is.

Darkstorm Zero
In a pure fistfight, I can see MC outlasting the majority of Akuma's previous opposition (Bar perhaps Ryu and Bison) due largly to his Strength and reaction speed, bu Akuma's technique added to his own strength and speed and MC will be eating dirt befre to long.

Energy Wise... Akuma's Satsui No Hadou is far too much for MC to deal with... there's just no possible way MC can beat that kind of energy.

Hoshi
www.streetfighteralpha.com , if you just see the trailer you will see akuma and ryu both can deal with master chief, and in this trailer they hadnt showed their true powers yet.

Sonic x 20
That was a really COOL trailer Hoshi. Ryu and the others kinda looked different, but it doesn't matter. There still cool anyway no matter how they look. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
"akumas punch destroyed ayers rock, and akuma easily destroyed a comet that was 1/3 the size of earth, his reaction times are about the same as mc , master chief strongest weapon is nothing compared to akumas ansatsuken ,mc plasma is no match for shin akumas misogi or messatsu gou hadouken"

I've seen alpha, but where does akuma distroy a comet? I wana check that out! your right that akumas energy attacks are powerful, but can he indefentaly dodge machinegun fire??? I would give a fist fight to akuma, but I think that MC could beat akuma with a plasma weapons.

I'm confused about the amount of power akuma has. He is a normal human hightened by ki, right?
so;
Can he deflect bullets?
Whats the most amount of damage a punch from him could do?
What could hurt him?
How much damage could a "huduken" from him do?

The more and more I read hes sounding like any minute now hes going to go super sayain....

Sonic x 20
I think the only way to hurt Akuma is if you equal his Power, like Ryu did. Akuma is a human, but since he is possessed by the dark Hadou, he is more than human. The dark Hadou grants Akuma insane power, which is why he defeated M.Bison so easily. Akuma can aslo easily dodge bullets with his shadow teleport slide.

Hit_and_Miss
which is why he defeated M.Bison so easily.

He defeated him soo easily cause it was a april fools joke that too over the series... akuma doesn't even exist previous to a joke made by a magazine that there was a special char that jumped in and killed bison in one hit, If you could beat bison without touching him....

Its not really a good show of his power....

Hoshi
in fact capcom already shwon that akuma was the one who easily killed bison,and the guy that you think is akuma is probally sheng long.In street fighter there was a legend that if you defeat m bison without touching him sheng long would appear and kill him, but it wasnt bison.If you want to see akuma easily killing bison go to www.vgmuseum and look for akumas ending.And akuma destroyed the comet and the ayers rock at his game ending.And akuma And even if he is only a human powered by his ki, a human can get really strong if he has control of his chi,since all things from the world has ki, if you can control it perfectly you can destroy everything in the theory

dvampire
Originally posted by Hoshi
www.streetfighteralpha.com , if you just see the trailer you will see akuma and ryu both can deal with master chief, and in this trailer they hadnt showed their true powers yet.

That's the new Street Fighter Alpha Generations movie right? Looks like it'll be cool to see.

Sonic x 20
Yo yeah indeed. I can't wait for the movie to come out!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Hit_and_Miss
"in fact capcom already shwon that akuma was the one who easily killed bison,and the guy that you think is akuma is probally sheng long.In street fighter there was a legend that if you defeat m bison without touching him sheng long would appear and kill him, but it wasnt bison."

I think your wrong... From what i've read it was akuma who was a special char. But it was an apirl fools joke made up by a magazine. It even convinced Capcom USA who phoned up Japan to check if it existed... They then created akuma based on the magazines april fools joke....

Tha C-Master
there are several ways MC could beat akuma, Plasma weaponary would melt him(burns at the heat of the sun).

He could dodge that fine, a energy blast from akuma is deadlier and far more efficient.

MC isn't slow himself, his reactions are at the speed of thought. He has show great hand to hand skills.

Everyone reacts at the speed of thought, some people have slower reflexes by stimuli.

Akuma is the better trained fighter, therefore he can react and attack much better than MC could hope to, although MC does have good reaction time.

I agree that akuma is a better fighter, but mc's instant reaction times, combined with the fact he sees the world slowly mean he could possibley be able to hold his own.

Misogi, shungokusatsu, Messatsu Gou Hado, all say otherwise.

Would rockets hurt akuma? or his sword?

Yes, I still don't see them doing much, MC is pretty generic, he's powerful, but still a guy with weaponry.

I've seen alpha, but where does akuma distroy a comet? This is in CFE, capcom fighting evolution.

your right that akumas energy attacks are powerful, but can he indefentaly dodge machinegun fire???
He can warp, but his energy will eat through the gun fire, thats the problem for MC.

I would give a fist fight to akuma, but I think that MC could beat akuma with a plasma weapons.

Could yes, but you are forgetting akuma has superior range to MC, destroying islands and what not, what is MC gonna do for long, Bison has worse soldiers on hand, and akuma OWNS bison.

I'm confused about the amount of power akuma has. He is a normal human hightened by ki, right?
Chi that brings him BEYOND superhuman levels, or on there but damned powerful.

Can he deflect bullets?
Akuma wouldn't be phased by conventional weapons, he has chi and he fights on a level of superhuman awareness.

Terry bogard beat god of mars, what is MC going to do?

Whats the most amount of damage a punch from him could do?

He's punched an island in calm, NOT shin akuma style.

What could hurt him?

Powerful fighters, MC's best bet would be the plasma gun.

How much damage could a "huduken" from him do?

He blew through a tidal wave, and his attacks have crushed a comet.

The more and more I read hes sounding like any minute now hes going to go super sayain.... big grin, a little toned down.

Hoshi
in fact no, i am not wrong, in japan gouki was one of the fou prototype that capcom created.Gouki was since the beggining the guy who had killed ryus master and his own brother gouken, akuma ,ryu,ken and sakura were the first four who were created at the papers.But in the games the first one to appear were guys that disapeared at first like:retsu,mike,geki and others

Hit_and_Miss
thanks for the info c-masta... Hows alpha going??

Ok looks like akuma is a bit far out there..
Though;

"Everyone reacts at the speed of thought, some people have slower reflexes by stimuli."

What I meant here is that MC reactions happen as soon as he thinks. His relexes don't come from his body like a normal human.
Say i wanted punch.

1) I think I want to punch
2) Signal is sent from my brain to my fist
3) Mussle moves my hand to punch

MC wanted to punch

1) MC thinks he wants to punch
2) Signal is sent via suit, happens instantly
3) Mussle moves to punch

MC reactions are quick....

Combined with the fact he see things moving in slow motion, could he not possible stand up to akumas moves?

Just how fast is akuma?
any feats on how quick hes reacted????

Hoshi
well, thanks to akumas ki his reaction are just like mc.He can punch you more than 15 times and you will only notice it after a few moments.

Tha C-Master
well, thanks to akumas ki his reaction are just like mc.He can punch you more than 15 times and you will only notice it after a few moments. better actually

alpha hasn't downloaded for me yet...

Sonic x 20
Akuma's hits can now go up to 33 hits since he combined the G-End with the Dark Hadou, giving him NEW Powers.

Tha C-Master
We aren't talking about games in that fashion, its a theoretical fight...

Sonic x 20
Oh, thanks for letting me know C-Master. big grin big grin big grin big grin

broly112
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Shin Akuma is just too fast and Powerful at the same time!!!!!!!

Sonic x 20
Thanks Broly. We know that Shin Akuma will definately win this battle. MC maybe strong, but not strong enough to defeat Shin Akuma.

Hoshi
yeah, i think this fight is a litle unfair, i should have put mc and some members of his crew vs shin akuma,because mc alone would be destroyed easily

Sonic x 20
Indeed. Shin Akuma's Power is too Great for MC, but you can make another Thread to let MC have some support Hoshi.

Hoshi
yeah, i think i will do other, it is very clear that mc cant take akuma if he is alone.

Inspectah Deck
"shin akuma is the supreme master of the fist, his mind,body ,skills, and tech surpass mc easily"

I agree that he would win in a fist fight. But could akuma dodge bullets indefinitely?

I doubt bullets would hurt him

Sonic x 20
You can team Akuma with some Fighter as well if you want. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Hit_and_Miss
I played SF the other day.... akuma couldn't kill ryu with a punch to the head... shouldn't someone who could punch a island down and comet... kill someone in one punch???? and is hadukins don't blow up the earth in the games.. can someone please explain this too me???

or like most of street fighter has it been reconned and I'm reading this wrong???

Tha C-Master
akuma and ryu are on comparable levels, akuma being stronger, but still.

What are you talking about, are you going by game mechanics? What the f**k?

I could get dan and beat shin akuma in that case.

Onikirimaru
I played SF the other day.... akuma couldn't kill ryu with a punch to the head... shouldn't someone who could punch a island down and comet... kill someone in one punch???? and is hadukins don't blow up the earth in the games.. can someone please explain this too me???

If your using that game mechanic thing, I played Halo the other day, and he sure didnt see things in slow mo, its the same situation you guys are discussing up here.

Inspectah Deck

or like most of street fighter has it been reconned and I'm reading this wrong???

Who said he could break the earth. Hoshi said a comet

Sonic x 20
The reason that Akuma didn't kill Ryu with one punch is because Ryu's Power is Equal to Akuma's Power.

Onikirimaru
Akuma doesnt kill Dan in one punch either....

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Akuma doesnt kill Dan in one punch either....

Thats because Dan surpassed him... Ryu turned to the dark side and then turned back...so he grows stronger.

Dan never even turned to the darkside. Therefore he is stronger then akuma....

Tha C-Master
oh... I have seen the light...

Sonic x 20
They both have the Dark Hadou Power which makes them both Equal to each other.

Hit_and_Miss
which is it sonic???? one minuite Ryu has turned away from the Dark Hadou and is stronger then akuma... The next there equal to each other???

Sonic x 20
which is it sonic???? one minuite Ryu has turned away from the Dark Hadou and is stronger then akuma... The next there equal to each other???

No. I mean when he had the Dark Hadou Power, Ryu was Equal to Akuma. When Ryu rejected the Dark hadou, he is not Equal to Akuma anymore. Sorry about that. I didn't explain it clear enough.

Hit_and_Miss
anything to add too your post count hey????

How did akuma distroy the comet??? Did he do it in outerspace??? or was it in our atmosphere??? It sounds almost imposible.....

Tha C-Master
He leaped into the air and nailed it before it hit earth...

Inspectah Deck
Thats because Dan surpassed him... Ryu turned to the dark side and then turned back...so he grows stronger.

What the f**k? That made no sense

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
No. I mean when he had the Dark Hadou Power, Ryu was Equal to Akuma. When Ryu rejected the Dark hadou, he is not Equal to Akuma anymore. Sorry about that. I didn't explain it clear enough.

Exactly Akuma will always be stronger than Evil Ryu since he control the dark hadou better

Hoshi
but ryu has the potential to be stronger than shin akuma without the dark hadou.

Inspectah Deck
but ryu has the potential to be stronger than shin akuma without the dark hadou.

No, I doubt that

Hoshi
it is already said in the games that he had, i am not inventing this.That is why oro is trining ryu, because ryu is the human that has the greates fighting potential in the world

Hit_and_Miss
quote: (post)

That made no sense

I know I just like dan too much.... Only Akuma and ryu ever get a lookin on the SF series... While dan "the master" gets left out....

Darkstorm Zero
Dan does as only "Da man' can

(Doh I lost my Evil Dan pic!)

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Dan does as only "Da man' can

(Doh I lost my Evil Dan pic!)

Somethin like this?

Tha C-Master
I think it was redder though...

And yes one day ryu will grow more powerful than akuma...

Onikirimaru
Yeah i forget when its was said, but Ryu is stronger without the Dark Hadou

Its similar to the Force, where the Dark side is the quick, easy path, while the light is more difficult, yet stronger in the long run.

So to sum up Shin Ryu > Shin Akuma > Ryu = Akuma > Alpha Ryu > Master Chief in Pink armor > Master Chief

Hit_and_Miss
yes cause ryu teleports...
Can destroy comets..
and his hadokins level planets....

Not to mention he makes a real good egg fried rice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.