HULK KILLER HUMANOID & SHE DROID( female HKH) vs. Superman and Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
can the HKH and his mate the she droid http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/shedroid.html destroy superman and supergirl ?

colossus17
any1?

BstrdMan
Supes alone.
Heat vision, ice breath, heat vision. Pop them rivets like pez.

colossus17
the HKH is on a totally different leauge

Hulk Power
HKH can take them alone. There's no need for She Droid.

Magic_attack
Cant the HKH be shorted out? and who would be controlling the she droid? I think the fight would just drag on till team super figured out the weakness' of the droids. otherwise its a stalemate.

colossus17
he cant he is on a totally different leauge

Tha C-Master
so no matter what I say, he is on a different league?

Wolverine, top that baby!

Whirlysplatt
Supes is a pal of JP and Master "Dan" they come to his aid smile

Tha C-Master
supes isn't a pal of them, but I like supergirl so...

Juntai
Someone show me HKH doing greater feats than Superman.

colossus17
Originally posted by Juntai
Someone show me HKH doing greater feats than Superman.

lol dude HKH is greater then living tribunal..........

The King of All
if he's better than the LT then why bother making the thread?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by The King of All

roll eyes (sarcastic)

colossus17
Originally posted by The King of All

becasue some compare supemran to god....

whobdamandog
okay..new minidebate within this debate..how long before a mod comes in and shuts this HKH thread down? I'll give it 30 posts...maybe 35...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by whobdamandog
okay..new minidebate within this debate..how long before a mod comes in and shuts this HKH thread down? I'll give it 30 posts...maybe 35...

Could be homer Could be smile

colossus17
Originally posted by whobdamandog

mind u r own god dam business bub

Wickerman
Originally posted by colossus17
can the HKH and his mate the she droid http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/shedroid.html destroy superman and supergirl ?

You're just a betageuze WANNABE. You shall NEVER achieve his greatness schmoll

~wickerman~

Juntai
OK, you can say he's greater than whatever, but show me HKH doing feats greater than Superman.

colossus17
Originally posted by Wickerman
You're just a betageuze WANNABE. You shall NEVER achieve his greatness schmoll

~wickerman~

nice 2 c u r still alive bub.......and i am far greater....for he created HKH and i created......JP

colossus17
OK, you can say he's greater than whatever, but show me HKH doing feats greater than Superman.

go buy B.S comics in BS# 422 the HKH destroyed superman prime, superman 1 million, post crisis superman, pre crisis superman, KC superman, cyborg superman, and red and blue supermans with 1 energy blast....

Wickerman
nice 2 c u r still alive bub.......and i am far greater....for he created HKH and i created......JP

Yo man. Moved from the comic book forums. People were pissing me off, had no money to buy more comics, DC++ died on me, so no pirating either (not that i'd EVER do that embarrasment ).....but i still check out threads from time to time. LONG LIVE JP thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

Whirlysplatt
BS comics are so great smile

Wickerman
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
BS comics are so great smile

roll eyes (sarcastic) you know....some people will actually try to look up BS comics before they understand what it means...... laughing out loud

~wickerman~

colossus17
Yo man. Moved from the comic book forums. People were pissing me off, had no money to buy more comics, DC++ died on me, so no pirating either (not that i'd EVER do that embarrasment ).....but i still check out threads from time to time. LONG LIVE JP thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

i dont have money either.....i just steal them.....do what i do....

and indeed LONG LIVE JP thumb up

Whirlysplatt
roll eyes (sarcastic) you know....some people will actually try to look up BS comics before they understand what it means...... laughing out loud

~wickerman~

roll eyes (sarcastic) Not now, cheers Wickerman j/k smile

Wickerman
roll eyes (sarcastic) Not now, cheers Wickerman j/k smile

laughing out loud oopsies....messed up your evil plot did i? Well, for all those that read this: Whenever whirly refers to HKH or any other characters he deems worthy as "shown" in BS comics, he's talking about bull shit comics......meaning he's making fun of you all for believing him.....

sorry man, i had to save them sad

Keep the Faith

Stay Whirly

~wickerman~

colossus17
laughing out loud oopsies....messed up your evil plot did i? Well, for all those that read this: Whenever whirly refers to HKH or any other characters he deems worthy as "shown" in BS comics, he's talking about bull shit comics......meaning he's making fun of you all for believing him.....

Keep the Faith

Stay Whirly

~wickerman~

u fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut up.....how dare u.......and actually i am the one who invented BS comics.......they are real!!!!!!!real i tell you!!!!!!!!!!

Wickerman
u fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut up.....how dare u.......and actually i am the one who invented BS comics.......they are real!!!!!!!real i tell you!!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud sorry man, but there's a lot of new members that i've seen in more than one thread get scammed by your BS comics and JP references laughing out loud

Sowwy buddy sad

Anyway, look at it this way, Paola will close this thread eventually, then it'll shift down and off the first page.....not a lot of people will see this wink

~wickerman~

Whirlysplatt

Keep the Faith

Stay Whirly

~wickerman~

Damn my BS comics thread will die now sad

Wickerman
Damn my BS comics thread will die now sad

I'm sorry sad

EDIT: you'll always have GS to piss off though stick out tongue

~wickerman~

colossus17
laughing out loud sorry man, but there's a lot of new members that i've seen in more than one thread get scammed by your BS comics and JP references laughing out loud

Sowwy buddy sad

Anyway, look at it this way, Paola will close this thread eventually, then it'll shift down and off the first page.....not a lot of people will see this wink

~wickerman~

dude thats not cool......paola is not active much....why did u do this....**** just stay in the off topic forum.,.....it took us months to create it......i was about to ship BS comics.to some memebers through pay pal and get their money......whats ur problem..... sad

Whirlysplatt
I'm sorry sad

~wickerman~

Its ok smile

colossus17

Keep the Faith

Stay Whirly

~wickerman~

edit this post!^^

Whirlysplatt
I'm sorry sad

EDIT: you'll always have GS to piss off though stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Indeed and Sentry and Creshosk and and and - yes things are looking up smile laughing

whobdamandog

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/hulkkill1.jpg

End of debate..big grin

Paola
^ indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.