Lobo versus Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
In my point of veiw i believe that Gladiat would lose, when he sees how cocky Lobo is going into the fight his confidence WILL drop, Lobo is so full of himself you cant help but think hes a god, and this will make Glads doubt himself, but even if Glads doesnt, Lobo would beat that ASS anyway, hes a match for Supes so Glads wont stop him.

snoopdogg
Lobo took out a pretty nice sized portion of the Shi' ar in the JLA/Avengers crossover......................

HigH ScholaR
full confident glads is stronger than supes.

GLADIATOR seeing how coky lobo is will make him more determined and confident to hand lobo his ass.

gladiator really only loses his confidece when he beleives a particular person should'nt be able to touch him. and honestly when have you seen GLADIATOR lose his confidence to somone powerful

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Lobo took out a pretty nice sized portion of the Shi' ar in the JLA/Avengers crossover......................

yes lobo did but i did'nt see glads in there at all i even checked 5 to 6 times. and if he was there don't you think they would have lobo holdong gladiator instead of the less important shiar guards or atleast have him near lobo

Whirlysplatt

Including the Imperial Guard and as its cannon, therefore he has already beaten Gladiator with his pals as well. Gladiator goes down! What people forget is the strength scale for Marvel is much lowersmile
Gladiator might be tough in the Marvel Universe but remeber his 9 0r 10 is nothing to Supes dial that goes to 11 big grin

I suspect Gladiator lost early in the crossover smile

Lobo wins!

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

snoopdogg
Yea Gladiator was probably the first one to fall.

Just like when Thor went down to Superman and was dog piled by the Avengers. Gladiator went down and the Imperial Guard tried to dog pile Lobo and has some problems in the process.

King KAM
WHAT FEAT OF STRENGTH AHS GLADIATOR SHOWN TO PROVE HE'S STRONGER THAN SUPES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King KAM
WHAT FEAT OF STRENGTH AHS GLADIATOR SHOWN TO PROVE HE'S STRONGER THAN SUPES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Good question.

King KAM
Good question. he hasnt, and everyone knows it.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by King KAM
he hasnt, and everyone knows it.

You are right smile

King KAM
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
You are right smile
of course

Keepin the Faith smile

Stayin Oh so Whirly rock

HigH ScholaR
WELL ACTUALLY GLADS HAS...................

DESTROYED A SMALL PLANET IN ONE PUNCH
PAST THREW A STAR
he has done this and i've seen it.

supes vs thor, i do believe supes is physically better than thor but thor has much more power and honestly i did'nt see him use that power when he does face foes espically considering what will happen if he loses.

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
yes lobo did but i did'nt see glads in there at all i even checked 5 to 6 times. and if he was there don't you think they would have lobo holdong gladiator instead of the less important shiar guards or atleast have him near lobo

now i still belive what i said is that it would have made more sense for glads to be in the panel either on the floor or lobo holding him as a rag doll instead the other less important guard. now he wasn't in therte because marvel did not agree that lobo could beat glads. now if he did glads would surely be in the panel or his name would get mentioned to show how powerfulk lobo is i.e when quasar said the shiar are hard press at containing him he would have said even gladaitor fell because of this brute or whatever.

King KAM
WELL ACTUALLY GLADS HAS...................

DESTROYED A SMALL PLANET IN ONE PUNCH
PAST THREW A STAR
he has done this and i've seen it.

supes vs thor, i do believe supes is physically better than thor but thor has much more power and honestly i did'nt see him use that power when he does face foes espically considering what will happen if he loses.

now i still belive what i said is that it would have made more sense for glads to be in the panel either on the floor or lobo holding him as a rag doll instead the other less important guard. now he wasn't in therte because marvel did not agree that lobo could beat glads. now if he did glads would surely be in the panel or his name would get mentioned to show how powerfulk lobo is i.e when quasar said the shiar are hard press at containing him he would have said even gladaitor fell because of this brute or whatever.

Dude you are SOOOOOO not Whirly.....

HigH ScholaR
blink no expression

Juntai
Lobo is a constant force, he cannot die, his blood makes more lobos, he's physically invulnerable nukes and punches and anything in between only piss him off or make him laugh at best and want to fight more, he's immune to magic, and he can deliver blows at Godling level. He killed his own race, he killed Santa Clause ...
Eventually, Lobo if hired to kill Gladiator, would come away collecting his money, "The Main Man ALWAYS gets his man."

He took on Shiar empire in JLA/Avengers
and in OWAW, he took on Apocalypse

jrodslam
How can people say that they think Supes is stronger than Thor, but say Gladiator is stronger than Supes? YET Gladiator stated that Thor was too Strong for him? People make no sense sometimes.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by jrodslam
How can people say that they think Supes is stronger than Thor, but say Gladiator is stronger than Supes? YET Gladiator stated that Thor was too Strong for him? People make no sense sometimes.

Indeed Gladiator is a wussy imo smile

HigH ScholaR
never knew this was bloodlust

and i believe lobo can die but will come back as he is intolerable for hell and heaven.

And for me seeing lob fight and seeing glads fight it's preety even but ifull confident glads hands lobo his ass.........................................................untill a talking gorilla comes and mistakes glades for someone else shifty

HigH ScholaR
oh and seeing how his blood makes more lobo doesn't really come into play when he fights superman or in general

Whirlysplatt
never knew this was bloodlust

and i believe lobo can die but will come back as he is intolerable for hell and heaven.

And for me seeing lob fight and seeing glads fight it's preety even but ifull confident glads hands lobo his ass.........................................................untill a talking gorilla comes and mistakes glades for someone else shifty

This talking Gorilla is rubbish it never happened laughing out loud show a scan of it smile

I thought not smile

jrodslam
This talking Gorilla is rubbish it never happened laughing out loud show a scan of it smile

I thought not smile

Is he reffering to Grodd?

HigH ScholaR
Is he reffering to Grodd? yes

snoopdogg
Isnt Grodd a genius and pretty damm strong himself?

jrodslam
Grodd is a genius and a very formidable telepath.

jrodslam
Isnt Grodd a genius and pretty damm strong himself?

He is.

Losing to him would be nothing to be ahamed of.

snoopdogg
He is.

Losing to him would be nothing to be ahamed of. Thats kinda what I was thinking.

Grodd has a pretty deadly combination of abilities.

HigH ScholaR
Publisher DC Comics
First appearance The Flash (1st series) #106 (May 1959)
Created by Unknown

Statistics
Real name Grodd
Status Active
Affiliations None
Previous affiliations Secret Society of Supervillains
Notable aliases None
Notable relatives Sam Simeon (of Angel and the Ape (grandson)
Notable powers "Force of Mind" enables Grodd to control others, transform matter, project attack beams, or transfer his consciousness into the bodies of other creatures.
Scientific genius, inventor of exotic weaponry.

Gorilla Grodd is a fictional character appearing in DC Comics, primarily as an opponent of The Flash.

He is a hyper-intelligent telepathic supervillain with the power to control the minds of others. He is also, incidentally, a gorilla, hailing originally from a secret nation of intelligent talking gorillas, Gorilla City, which is hidden somewhere in Africa.

don't think he is super strong although he has the strength and build of a gorilla that engages in reqular exercise.

jrodslam
And many inventions to add.

Grodd's strength is somewhere in the 20-30 ton range i believe.

HigH ScholaR
nothing in being ashamed roll eyes (sarcastic)

maybe there isn't but it's dam funny considering supes stature/abilities/atrributes and hype.

but a gorrila looking at all his other villains a gorilla that is how i'm putting it

Whirlysplatt
Publisher DC Comics
First appearance The Flash (1st series) #106 (May 1959)
Created by Unknown

Statistics
Real name Grodd
Status Active
Affiliations None
Previous affiliations Secret Society of Supervillains
Notable aliases None
Notable relatives Sam Simeon (of Angel and the Ape (grandson)
Notable powers "Force of Mind" enables Grodd to control others, transform matter, project attack beams, or transfer his consciousness into the bodies of other creatures.
Scientific genius, inventor of exotic weaponry.

Gorilla Grodd is a fictional character appearing in DC Comics, primarily as an opponent of The Flash.

He is a hyper-intelligent telepathic supervillain with the power to control the minds of others. He is also, incidentally, a gorilla, hailing originally from a secret nation of intelligent talking gorillas, Gorilla City, which is hidden somewhere in Africa.

don't think he is super strong although he has the strength and build of a gorilla that engages in reqular exercise.

I know who Grodd is show me a scan of him hurting Superman smile

You can't, cause it never happened smile

Unlike Sif knocking Thor on his butt laughing out loud

Which didsmile

Juntai
oh and seeing how his blood makes more lobo doesn't really come into play when he fights superman or in general It's still a part of his character and is usable in this instance. Same as Flash being able to ALWAYS use speed force and IMP.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Juntai
It's still a part of his character and is usable in this instance. Same as Flash being able to ALWAYS use speed force and IMP.

I hate to disagree but it was removed in Legion by a machine made by Vril Dox Lobo can't replicate these days sadly sad

Juntai
I hate to disagree but it was removed in Legion by a machine made by Vril Dox Lobo can't replicate these days sadly sad It was replaced in Our WOrlds at War.
The real Lobo won that fight, he's had his ability this whole time,
He took on Darkseids entire planet at once, by himself.

HigH ScholaR
Unlike Sif knocking Thor on his butt
laughing

better syill if you have any other characters that beat thor that's also funny.

now i'm not saying grodd is a weak piece of shit he's a super genius gorilla considering who superman normally faces and as whirly just showed me thor aswell sif>thanos that's what i'm trying to get at.

Whirlysplatt
It was replaced in Our WOrlds at War.
The real Lobo won that fight, he's had his ability this whole time,
He took on Darkseids entire planet at once, by himself.

Really again I am in your debt Juntai in that case Lobo beats all smile

HigH ScholaR
yes with the whole replicate thing lobo does win

Juntai
yes with the whole replicate thing lobo does win Eventually Glad would get overpowered by just too many to deal with, similar to how how Avengers had to topple Superman after he spanked Thor.

HigH ScholaR
Eventually Glad would get overpowered by just too many to deal with, similar to how how Avengers had to topple Superman after he spanked Thor.

that is true he will lobo wins

but if he did have this ability the whole time why did'nt the writers use it
i'm not trying to be an smart ass i just seriusly want to know

HigH ScholaR
if the were to fight i bleieve it will be a good fight glads will slightly have jsut by a lttle the upper hand and then the replicate lobo's will come into play..well that's how i think the writers will write it espically not rying to down play any of them.

if somone was to break someone's neck, twist it or shit is it possible for the person to bleed from his nose embarrasment

Juntai
that is true he will lobo wins

but if he did have this ability the whole time why did'nt the writers use it
i'm not trying to be an smart ass i just seriusly want to know Only the writers could tell you.

HigH ScholaR
thumb up

the Darkone
Including the Imperial Guard and as its cannon, therefore he has already beaten Gladiator with his pals as well. Gladiator goes down! What people forget is the strength scale for Marvel is much lowersmile
Gladiator might be tough in the Marvel Universe but remeber his 9 0r 10 is nothing to Supes dial that goes to 11 big grin

I suspect Gladiator lost early in the crossover smile

Lobo wins!

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

I sick of this sh** about marvel/dc power rating, dc is higher than marvel there is no such thing except for dc fanboys making sh** up. DC/Marvel are the same in strength,intelligence,speed, durability,energy projection, mental powers etc. Dc doesn't even have a power ranking at all accept for people making it up. Superman, gladiator, savage hulk, wonderwoman, captain marvel (shazam), thor, silver surfer,black adam etc are all in class 100+ in strength which is 7/7 or 10/10. DC/Marvel are the same in power depending on the characters, anybody else say other wise is fanboy to the highest extreme and biases.

jrodslam
In DC, the dials go up to 11.

HigH ScholaR
"I sick of this sh** about marvel/dc power rating, dc is higher than marvel there is no such thing except for dc fanboys making sh** up. DC/Marvel are the same in strength,intelligence,speed, durability,energy projection, mental powers etc. Dc doesn't even have a power ranking at all accept for people making it up. Superman, gladiator, savage hulk, wonderwoman, captain marvel (shazam), thor, silver surfer,black adam etc are all in class 100+ in strength which is 7/7 or 10/10. DC/Marvel are the same in power depending on the characters, anybody else say other wise is fanboy to the highest extreme and biases."

thumb up

jrodslam

Happy Dance

Whirlysplatt
"I sick of this sh** about marvel/dc power rating, dc is higher than marvel there is no such thing except for dc fanboys making sh** up. DC/Marvel are the same in strength,intelligence,speed, durability,energy projection, mental powers etc. Dc doesn't even have a power ranking at all accept for people making it up. Superman, gladiator, savage hulk, wonderwoman, captain marvel (shazam), thor, silver surfer,black adam etc are all in class 100+ in strength which is 7/7 or 10/10. DC/Marvel are the same in power depending on the characters, anybody else say other wise is fanboy to the highest extreme and biases."

thumb up

In DC the dials go up to 11 smile as Jrod rightly said smile

Don't worry about it, its only comic smile Sheesh

snoopdogg
Superman said it himself.

The dials go to 11. Its right there.

Whirlysplatt
Superman said it himself.

The dials go to 11. Its right there.

Indeed he did and look thats Thor getting whacked smile

jrodslam
Does those flying boots belong to Thor? laughing laughing

snoopdogg
Does those flying boots belong to Thor? laughing laughing Yea those are Thors flying boots.

the Darkone

Where the hell is this, show me in a dc comic book. If there is a Dc power levels are 11, their the same as Marvel 7/7 or 10/10. It's DC making their own power levels like wildstorm, our back in the day image/extreme supreme, prophet etc when they had their people power levels at a 11.

Marvel power ratings 7/7 or 10/10 = DC power ratings 11/11

HigH ScholaR
OH YER THOR DI GET WHACKED SO THAT MEANS

lobo > shiar guard accept for glads
photon from now on can duplicate oas energy
cap>bats batman admitting deafeat
krona<hawkeye
thor lasting in it with 3 opponents that just one can take out supes
thor toughest opponent supes has ever had
grimm reaper > supes?? until he got energy from visoin
wonderman > green lantern
hawkeye>green arrow
hawkeye or iron man> cap atom
mm=vison

jrodslam
More like Marvel's 7/7 or 10/10 = DC's 8/8 or 9/9

snoopdogg
OH YER THOR DI GET WHACKED SO THAT MEANS

lobo > shiar guard accept for glads
photon from now on can duplicate oas energy
cap>bats batman admitting deafeat
krona<hawkeye
thor lasting in it with 3 opponents that just one can take out supes
thor toughest opponent supes has ever had
grimm reaper > supes?? until he got energy from visoin
wonderman > green lantern
hawkeye>green arrow
hawkeye or iron man> cap atom
mm=vison Well if thats your percption of those fights than I guess to each their own.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by the Darkone
Where the hell is this, show me in a dc comic book. If there is a Dc power levels are 11, their the same as Marvel 7/7 or 10/10. It's DC making their own power levels like wildstorm, our back in the day image/extreme supreme, prophet etc when they had their people power levels at a 11.

Marvel power ratings 7/7 or 10/10 = DC power ratings 11/11

can show you JLA Avengers look at Snoops scan of the "canon". You will see the dials go up to 11 smile

Whirlysplatt
More like Marvel's 7/7 or 10/10 = DC's 8/8 or 9/9

So true smile

the Darkone
marvels 7/7 or 10/10 class 100 + = Dc power level 11

Hulk punching a neutron orb in space
Banner Hulk 150billion tons
Thor lifts midgard serpent million tons range
Champion of the universe or without power gem destroys a planet with one punch.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by the Darkone
marvels 7/7 or 10/10 class 100 + = Dc power level 11

Hulk punching a neutron orb in space
Banner Hulk 150billion tons
Thor lifts midgard serpent million tons range
Champion of the universe or without power gem destroys a planet with one punch.

Thor taking a solid beating off Supes etc smile

the Darkone
And Superman taking a beating from lower level super heroes, she- hulk, wonder man, iron man, vision under class 100, except for hercules class 100+.

jrodslam
GL juggling planets.
Flash beating death to the end of time.
Superman, Wonder Woman, Manhunter moving planets.
superman sneezing solar systems away.

11th dial.

HigH ScholaR
superman snezzing solar system is pre crises supes

that is dc death oh and i haerd he beat her twice

HigH ScholaR
the whole jla/avengers canon busness has leaked into hear

dude the whole shit is making everone bitter and a bit more aggresive by the looks of things

jrodslam
superman snezzing solar system is pre crises supes

that is dc death oh and i haerd he beat her twice

Superman #220

Superboy - "I mean think about it, youre an alien who could split the Earth in half with a sneeze."

And this is current.

And Flash beat 2 different versions of death in DC.

8bitChris
The JLA/Avengers thing is making a lot of the posts on this board less fun. That's for sure.

jrodslam
Originally posted by 8bitChris
The JLA/Avengers thing is making a lot of the posts on this board less fun. That's for sure.

I agree.

HigH ScholaR
that's hyperbole or just plain enthusiam from superboy

now this superman 220 post or pre

HigH ScholaR

i agree also

jrodslam
that's hyperbole or just plain enthusiam from superboy

now this superman 220 post or pre

Post. Its the most recent Superman comic that came out this month.

Juntai
The JLA/Avengers thing is making a lot of the posts on this board less fun. That's for sure. cosign. and on the aggressive thing to. I'm trying not to get aggressive, but people are getting that way and I keep wanting to type bitter things.. but all I say is that it's continuity CURRENTLY. DC could always re-write what happened.

leonidas
whirly sayeth: <<In DC the dials go up to 11 as Jrod rightly said
Don't worry about it, its only comic Sheesh>>

snoop sayeth: <<Superman said it himself.
The dials go to 11. Its right there.>>

whirly sayeth: <<Indeed he did and look thats Thor getting whacked>>

jrod sayeth: <<Does those flying boots belong to Thor?>>

snoop sayeth: <<Yea those are Thors flying boots.>>

to which i respondeth: laughing laughing laughing laughing

beer

ps-lobo would throttle the mohawked bastich!

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas

beer

ps-lobo would throttle the mohawked bastich! Lobo can't be defeated logically, so it's no surprise the Shiar had problems with him. Whenever someone "beats" Lobo in DC, its just getting him away from them, rather than actually beating him.

leonidas
<<The JLA/Avengers thing is making a lot of the posts on this board less fun. That's for sure.>>

why? so thor got whacked. how's that change anything? so whirly's having a . . . 'little' (smile) fun. supe fans would have been the ones taking it if thor had won. who cares? it's just comics. and if you can't gloat a bit when one of your favourites wins a mega-fight, what the hell's the point of HAVING a favourite?? erm

leonidas
<<Lobo can't be defeated logically, so it's no surprise the Shiar had problems with him. Whenever someone "beats" Lobo in DC, its just getting him away from them, rather than actually beating him.>>

yes

Juntai
<<The JLA/Avengers thing is making a lot of the posts on this board less fun. That's for sure.>>

why? so thor got whacked. how's that change anything? so whirly's having a . . . 'little' (smile) fun. supe fans would have been the ones taking it if thor had won. who cares? it's just comics. and if you can't gloat a bit when one of your favourites wins a mega-fight, what the hell's the point of HAVING a favourite?? erm co-sign this one too.

Whirlysplatt

smile Is it confused

HigH ScholaR
no expression

Whirlysplatt

beer

ps-lobo would throttle the mohawked bastich!

classicsmile

leonidas
<<classic>>

yes

and i don't know about you whirly, but i'm having TONS of fun!!

laughing laughing

Wynndar
Isn't it apparent that the crossover fights with the villains had the same writing quality as a Saturday morning cartoon? It was basically a random villain fighting random heroes and planets from the other dimension. Lobo gave the Shi'ar trouble, but all the other villains did the same thing. It was over dramatized and badly written with no development. I don't expect that kind of comic to have an excellent story. Based on what I've seen Lobo and Gladiator do in the past, Gladiator is much more impressive. Superman has shown he can take Lobo out of the picture whenever he wants. Gladiator fights more practical than Superman...he doesn't test his enemies limits; he basically goes all out and tries to eliminate them as soon as possible, continually escalating in the intensity of his attacks. Gladiator would probably try knocking Lobo's into a star by his third move, after seeing that dismembering him and burning him into a grey puddle don't incapacitate him.

Whirlysplatt
<<classic>>

yes

and i don't know about you whirly, but i'm having TONS of fun!!

laughing laughing

Oh yes Leo, lots and lots smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Wynndar
Isn't it apparent that the crossover fights with the villains had the same writing quality as a Saturday morning cartoon? It was basically a random villain fighting random heroes and planets from the other dimension. Lobo gave the Shi'ar trouble, but all the other villains did the same thing. It was over dramatized and badly written with no development. I don't expect that kind of comic to have an excellent story. Based on what I've seen Lobo and Gladiator do in the past, Gladiator is much more impressive. Superman has shown he can take Lobo out of the picture whenever he wants. Gladiator fights more practical than Superman...he doesn't test his enemies limits; he basically goes all out and tries to eliminate them as soon as possible, continually escalating in the intensity of his attacks. Gladiator would probably try knocking Lobo's into a star by his third move, after seeing that dismembering him and burning him into a grey puddle don't incapacitate him. You mean like he did when he fought Canonball, Collosus and WOlverine, who he fought for 7 days?

HigH ScholaR
GLADIATOR seeing how coky lobo is will make him more determined and confident to hand lobo his ass.

gladiator really only loses his confidece when he beleives a particular person should'nt be able to touch him. and honestly when have you seen GLADIATOR lose his confidence to somone powerful

Wynndar
Gladiator has lost his confidence in situations where his powers were utterly neutralized ie: when he fought Cannonball and the F4. Lobo can't neutralize his power, only temporarily withstand them. And by withstand them, I mean he will technically still be alive even though Gladiator will be punching his fists and heat vision THROUGH him. Gladiator didn't almost lose to Colossus. Colossus didn't even make him flinch. Byrne eventually depicted Gladiator as being even stronger and more durable when he fought the F4. And what does Wolverine have to do with anything? We all know that popularity is the only thing keeping Wolverine alive and some of his encounters, such as fighting Gladiator or Lobo, are just plain silly.

snoopdogg
Gladiator sure look like hell after he fought Colossus.

Whirlysplatt
Who cares lobo cuts himself and Gladiator is facing a million Lobo laughing out loud:

Wynndar
Gladiator sure look like hell after he fought Colossus.

Have they fought more than once or something? Or are you referring to the fight where Gladiator pops Colossus and Colossus hits him with a huge pillar but it doesn't even move his Mohawk. Then they fight hand to hand and the surroundings fall on them and Gladiator walks out of the remains holding Colossus' unconscious body?

Whirlysplatt
Who cares lobo cuts himself and Gladiator is facing a million Lobo laughing out loud smile

Wynndar
Well maybe Gladiator will get lucky and a bad writer will have him cut himself and start multiplying. Maybe shoot planets out of d!ck too. What would the DC fanboys say then? laughing

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Wynndar
Well maybe Gladiator will get lucky and a bad writer will have him cut himself and start multiplying. Maybe shoot planets out of d!ck too. What would the DC fanboys say then? laughing

cool power probably smile

kgkg
Gladiator wins need i say more?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg
Gladiator wins need i say more? kgkg are you aware that Lobo beat the sh!t of the of the Imperial Guard in a comic that is considered canon by Marvel and DC?

What chance would Kallark have one on one with Lobo?

kgkg
kgkg are you aware that Lobo beat the sh!t of the of the Imperial Guard in a comic that is considered canon by Marvel and DC?

What chance would Kallark have one on one with Lobo?
Considered canon by who whirly

Well you want me to be using that crossover as a debating tool?

in another crossover Wov defeated Lobo.

Superman punched lobo to space, Gladiator will punch in to another Universe.

snoopdogg
Considered canon by who whirly

Well you want me to be using that crossover as a debating tool?

in another crossover Wov defeated Lobo.

Superman punched lobo to space, Gladiator will punch in to another Universe. Where have you been kgkg?

You have alot of catching up to do son

kgkg
Where have you been kgkg?

You have alot of catching up to do son
to the moon

cathcing up

so THor is stonger than Imps ok that's fine with me

snoopdogg
to the moon

cathcing up

so THor is stonger than Imps ok that's fine with me JLA/Avengers is the only crossover that is considered canon.

Creshosk
JLA/Avengers is the only crossover that is considered canon.
Beat me to it. . . one of these has more information:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t363779.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t364046.html

hoorayforpeepee
gotta tell you guys, i don't take that interview as proof at all.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
gotta tell you guys, i don't take that interview as proof at all. Read the Avengers handbook.

Is that proof good enough?

kgkg
JLA/Avengers is the only crossover that is considered canon.
am aware that's why

i said

Thor > Imp , DD , lobo , Cyborg etc

it's fine i can play cannon game as well

Creshosk
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
gotta tell you guys, i don't take that interview as proof at all. What interveiw?

You mean the egg that is showing up in DC, and the Marvel Handbook?

snoopdogg

But more importantly Superman>Thor

Lobo>Imperial Guard>Gladiator etc.

Creshosk
So would it be:

Superman>Thor >Lobo>Imperial Guard(Gladiator )

kgkg
But more importantly Superman>Thor

Lobo>Imperial Guard>Gladiator etc.
ok Superman > Thor if you want to use that am cool , after all it's cannon.

But Thor is > Imp , DD , Lobo etc

ask superman canon ohhh ya

Avalonofthewind
am aware that's why

i said

it's fine i can play cannon game as well

Thor did beat Cyborg and the rest of the titans, but thats before Robin took him out.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Thor did beat Cyborg and the rest of the titans, but thats before Robin took him out.
so now Robin is > Thor

hoorayforpeepee
robin>thor>teen titans w/ robin?

Creshosk
so now Robin is > Thor
What does that mean of Robin compared to Superman?

Robin>thor>lobo ?

Avalonofthewind
This can quickly get confusing..lets see...

Venom>Superman>Darkseid>Surfer/Thor/Storm>Wonderwoman>Wolverine>Thanos>Lobo>Glads

The possibilities are endless.
Congress shall hear of this!

kgkg
Originally posted by Creshosk
What does that mean of Robin compared to Superman?

Robin>thor>lobo ?
wow

cool we have a good cycle going

Robin >THor > Imps > Superman

kgkg
and Of cource

Superman >Batman > Robin> Thor

endless nice

Avalonofthewind
wow

cool we have a good cycle going

Robin >THor > Imps > Superman

No matter what road we take...Batman ends up GOD...

Damn DC/Marvel...

I hate u both!!

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
No matter what road we take...Batman ends up GOD...

Damn DC/Marvel...

I hate u both!!
ya

King KAM
once i saw robin KO supes with a spinning heel kick.

savage hulk

savage hulk

MERCILOUS
Well Lobo would be uneffected by entering the heart of a star if that helps at all.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
Well Lobo would be uneffected by entering the heart of a star if that helps at all.

so would gladiator

Juntai

HigH ScholaR
No

something else, it's unknown though it is supposed to effect Gladiator like kryptonite effects superman

Juntai
No

something else, it's unknown though it is supposed to effect Gladiator like kryptonite effects superman Obviously.

long pig
Really again I am in your debt Juntai in that case Lobo beats all smile
Damn right.

If he's got that clone power again, he's skyfather level.

MERCILOUS
So Gladiator's got an exploitable weakness, and ummm, everyone just casually forgot that Lobo can discern anyone's weakness at a glance...

leonidas
glads get's eaten if he's dunb enough to stand and fight. if he fights smart he can stalemate with speed, but i can't see how he could win this fight.

Metalmanx
Gladiator.

leonidas
er, how?

kgkg
er, how?
You already know how.
big grin

Lucid Lui
Well, i don't know all that much about Lobo, but i've read up on his powers and whatnot.

I think Glads could take him using his speed and heat vision.

MERCILOUS
Yeah, cause that's worked for everyone else in the past...(unless you've ever read anything with Lobo in it)

batmandaman
how can people still argue that lobo would lose?

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by batmandaman
how can people still argue that lobo would lose?

because he would unless of cause Lobo's replication abilty is allowed then Gladiator will ultimately lose in the end

HigH ScholaR
i ust of been thinking about this thread and still believe Gladiator will kick his ****ing ass

spidey-dude
wtf is lobo gonna do to gladiator ?

Batman-Prime
Lobo beat the John Byrne Superman, Gladiator is based on this one.

Past JB Superman beat Lobo twice, Darkside beat him too.

Hitman shoot his eyes out and KOed him, with the help of his team, with a wreckage ball. However, Gladiator lost to cannonball and gambit Happy Dance

I give it to Lobo

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Lobo beat the John Byrne Superman, Gladiator is based on this one.

Past JB Superman beat Lobo twice, Darkside beat him too.

Hitman shoot his eyes out and KOed him, with the help of his team, with a wreckage ball. However, Gladiator lost to cannonball and gambit Happy Dance

I give it to Lobo gladiator has the name abilities as superman but stronger

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by spidey-dude
gladiator has the name abilities as superman but stronger

True

id369
lobo Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.