Shadowcat vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Bloodlusted Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat in a fan-favourite gauntlet. Streets of New York. No prep. She's fully restored after each fight.

1. Punisher
2. Daredevil
3. Captain America
4. Batman
5. Wolverine w/out adamantium skeleton
6. Spider-Man
7. Thing
8. Deadpool
9. Deathstroke
10. Hulk
11. Invisible Woman
12. Iron Man
13. Wonder Woman
14. Vision
15. Wolverine w/the adamantium skeleton

xmarksthespot
Bump. Just 'cause she'd kill everyone's favourite characters no one responds laughing out loud

thezenbrawler
not vision, scince he can do the same thing and nobody would ever hit each other

KillAll
i think spiderman, vision, invisible woman, and iron man could take her...

MERCILOUS
I'm not sure how her powers would react to Invisible Woman, but everyone before that is definitley dead in a moment.

joesha28
All could rape her except Invicible woman smile

KillAll
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I'm not sure how her powers would react to Invisible Woman, but everyone before that is definitley dead in a moment.

even spiderman? i think not...

Maximum
No she can just walk thru them and BAMMM they r all dead!
but yea...Vision would be a toughy...But I Think at one point just cuz she is WAY KOOL!she would win and finally they would probally have to just fight old school style and if they did she would win cuz if they didnt fight old school style NO ONE WOULD WIN

THEREFORE KITTY KOOL SHADOWCAT WINS!!!smilesmilesmile

Maximum
OHH I FORGOT INVISABLE ONE SHE CAN BE INVISABLE!!HA!!lol!

well i dunno mb invisable women could win

but if it was old school....lol

I AM SO CONFUSED WAT DOES SUMONE ELSE THINK?!?!?embarrasmentembarrasment

xmarksthespot
laughing Ah, people are very predictable. Spider-Man laughing Iron Man laughing
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/640/640853/astonishing-x-men-20050810080530460.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/640/640853/astonishing-x-men-20050810080531288.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/640/640853/astonishing-x-men-20050810080529757.jpg
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/640/640853/astonishing-x-men-20050810080531960.jpg
I'm still waiting for someone to say Batman will win. big grin

KillAll
^^^^^^^ how does that help your arguement in the slightest?? iron man could hit her in her phasing state, he could do it to vision big grin, so why couldnt he do it to her?? he doesnt need to use his armor, just certain types of energy. he could definately get the job done.

spiderman... i dunno, he COULD do the same thing, but she could never hurt him either, could never catch him

invisible woman and vision speak for themselves.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by KillAll
^^^^^^^ how does that help your arguement in the slightest?? iron man could hit her in her phasing state, he could do it to vision big grin, so why couldnt he do it to her?? he doesnt need to use his armor, just certain types of energy. he could definately get the job done.
What do you think the Mega-Sentinel is firing at them? Love??
spiderman... i dunno, he COULD do the same thing, but she could never hurt him either, could never catch him
Hmm... what could she do... oh I don't know maybe this...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/skrulldies.jpg
invisible woman and vision speak for themselves.
A parallel Earth Shadowcat phased through a parallel of IW's force fields with ease.
When she phases through electronics they short-out.

KillAll
i didnt say the mega sentinel was firing love at them... yes it is energy, but its the wrong kind... iron man CAN hit vision in his phasing form, so what makes you certain that he cant hit her?? i'm willing to bet he could do it. i also dont think she can phase through iron mans armor, she would be hurt. thier are energies that vision nor kitty can phase through, iron man is pretty well protected from most outside influences. do you have any kind of proof that she can even do it?

a parallel earth pretty much means squat round these parts. and invisible woman, could do just that big grin, be invisible. how can she phase her into anything if she cant see her?

xmarksthespot
To my knowledge the only thing that Shadowcat officially cannot phase through nowadays is adamantium (and that is CIS/PIS so that Wolverine is able to beat her).

KillAll
so you know she can phase through anything else??? i highly doubt it... have you seen her try? you are certain that energies that disrupt other phasers in thier phasing form wont work against her??? hmmm, sounds kinda suspect to me.

xmarksthespot
Mega-Sentinel's energy blast < Iron Man's? huh
Don't worry she still can't phase through love. big grin

KillAll
i didnt say iron mans was MORE POWERFUL... i said it was a different type... iron man can hit her in her phasing state, if he can do it to other people, why not her??

xmarksthespot
Because Shadowcat is not Vision. Just as a table and a couch are both furniture but a table is not a couch. big grin

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Mega-Sentinel's energy blast < Iron Man's? huh
Don't worry she still can't phase through love. big grin

To be fair xmarks, the guy has an example of an energy type, not an energy level, which hits phasing characters.

But otherwise, you've made a mighty fine fanboy exposing thread.

KillAll
yes, but phasing is phasing, and if iron man can figure out how to do it with vision, is it entirely impossible for him to concieve a way for kitty? i think not... its more LIKELY than unlikely. iron man is a genious.

xmarksthespot
yes, but phasing is phasing
Did you not get my furniture analogy? Could someone recollect me as to whether Vision can extend his intangibility to other objects?
and if iron man can figure out how to do it with vision, is it entirely impossible for him to concieve a way for kitty? i think not... its more LIKELY than unlikely. iron man is a genious.
What's far more likely is that Shadowcat phases him and his suit into the ground. Or if he's in the air phases through him shorting-out the circuits in his suit, in which case propulsion is compromised and he falls to his death - I'd assume a suit of armour has a high terminal velocity. Or phases him out of his suit.

KillAll
Did you not get my furniture analogy? Could someone recollect me as to whether Vision can extend his intangibility to other objects?

i dont recall if vision can or not... i can check though. and yes i got the analogy. but if he can hit other people that can phase, why not her?? does not phasing work the same?

What's far more likely is that Shadowcat phases him and his suit into the ground.

does she have to be touching the suit in order to do so?? iron man is pretty well protected from outside influences, including magnetism, electricity, and possibly even phasing.

Or if he's in the air phases through him shorting-out the circuits in his suit, in which case propulsion is compromised and he falls to his death - I'd assume a suit of armour has a high terminal velocity. Or phases him out of his suit.

doesnt she have to be touching him to do this?? and all that is IF she can even phase into him, or touch him. all the while worrying about IF she can get to him... cause he can hit her in her phasing state. which is entirely plausible

Wickerman
yes, but phasing is phasing, and if iron man can figure out how to do it with vision, is it entirely impossible for him to concieve a way for kitty? i think not... its more LIKELY than unlikely. iron man is a genious.

Would that not involve him requiring some prep time?

Also, sorry to be an a-hole and go beyond the OP, but as a general question: Could Kitty really do ANYTHING to Dust?

~wickerman~

KillAll
it kind of does, and kind of doesnt involve prep time... he already knows vision, and how he works, i'm sure he could make adjustments to kitty on the spot though, she cant phase THAT much different than vision...

xmarksthespot
Mega-Sentinel > Iron Man
Phasers may not use the same mechanisms to phase - that is why I asked if Vision can extend his intangibility.
Besides time for Iron Man to figure out what manner of attack will actually affect Shadowcat (if indeed he even has one which is still dubious) > Time it takes for Shadowcat to phase his heart out of his chest cavity.
There's no reason why she can't phase into him. To my knowledge his suit isn't made of adamantium.
Iron Man is untouchable now? huh

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wickerman
Would that not involve him requiring some prep time?

Also, sorry to be an a-hole and go beyond the OP, but as a general question: Could Kitty really do ANYTHING to Dust?

~wickerman~
Dust? Interesting question...

Wickerman
Dust? Interesting question...

Thank you eyes

here's the explanation of her powers from mutanthigh.com: Powers & History: Dust is an Afghani girl with the ability to turn her body entirely into dust (or sand?). In this form she can produce sandstorm-like effects, with (telekinetically-driven?) gusts strong enough to rip through steel and flesh.

I don't see her hurting kitty in any way, but i also don't see Kitty hurting her erm

~wickerman~

Superherovandal
wait a second can't she still be affected by knock-out gas even while she is phasing I mean she still has to breathe right? That would mean even Batman could beat her. And I am certainly no Bat-fanboy. In fact i dislike how everyone says he could beat nearly everyone with prep.

xmarksthespot
Yay someone said Batman would win. I don't even care that it's not one of his Batfans. She doesn't breathe when phasing. She can remain intangible indefinitely as it is now her natural state.

KillAll
to which iron man will blast her out of wink... j/k, its hard to say one way or the other, but i still lean towards iron man, as i'm sure you will lean towards her big grin

xmarksthespot
to which iron man will blast her out of wink... j/k, its hard to say one way or the other, but i still lean towards iron man, as i'm sure you will lean towards her big grin
Out of what though? If she's knocked out she's intangible. She must consciously will herself tangible. She won't get knocked out though because he can't affect her before she kills him big grin.

Superherovandal
so she doesn't need to breathe. well then that totally changes the outcome. Shadowcat would win unless he has some machine that affects her brain or something.

KillAll
to each his own i guess...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Superherovandal
so she doesn't need to breathe. well then that totally changes the outcome. Shadowcat would win unless he has some machine that affects her brain or something.
She could pretty easily phase through his entire utility belt shorting-out any electrical circuits in technology he's carrying - while she's at it she might as well phase him into the ground big grin.

Wickerman
Tried to find the difference between her and Vision. Apparently vision changes the density of his body, both down and up, being able to become intangible as well as diamond hard. Kitty passes the molecules of her body through matter, rendering her insubstantial. This ability also allows her to "walk on air," and even "detach" herself from Earth's gravity and appear to fly off, as she stays stationary while the Earth rotates at up to 1,000 miles per hour. She can phase other people and objects along with herself, as well as only part of an object. Her phasing through any electronic equipment causes it to short-circuit. She has refined this ability to sometimes allow her to cut off a person's nervous system (which is electrical in nature).

To me, vision seems more versatile but less powerful when it comes to intangibility.

~wickerman~

KillAll
he isnt as powerful in intangibility, but he can still be hit in this form big grin, which is what i was getting at... if there is a way, iron man will find it...

xmarksthespot
The words "Iron Man" have been placed into the classic Batfan argument. Bloodlust Shadowcat tears out the old drunkard's liver. big grin

KillAll
no matter how you look at it, vision still passes his molecules through solid objects just like kitty, and if its possible, iron man can hit her too... are you implying im an iron man fanboy???

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud No I'm not suggesting that, but it is the classic Batfan argument. To which I say: not before she phases his brain halfway out of his skull and let's go.
Also different mechanisms of phasing, ergo furniture analogy. Shadowcat phases through the energy and force of the blast from Mega-Sentinel that levels a city - while she's also phasing a lot of additional mass - I don't see why she'll have any particular problem with Iron Man.

Wickerman
To reach a sort of consensus, i'll say this:

I'd say that while their powers are incredibly similar when it comes to intangibility, kitty is much better versed in it. She also has great reflexes from what i've seen. Of course, she wouldn't KNOW IM's beam/whatever could touch her, but....she has them.
Kitty also has a knack with controlling the electrical field around her while phasing, so that may be a VERY important thing.
Now...assuming IM realizes he can use the same beam (shouldn't be hard for him to figure that out), he's going to try and hit her.
My guess is that if set to the same intensity and power, or whatever as to when he did it to vision, it would probably only momentarily stun her. She could also very well just go into the ground where she can't be seen.....then stroll to somewhere close to IM, and fly up from the ground before he knows what's happening. Now....i don't know IF she could mess up his armor, but i don't see any reason why she wouldn't be able to, given the fact that it's not made of adamantium. This is assuming IM doesn't see her, or blast her.

So......i dunno.

~wickerman~

KillAll
but isnt iron mans suit surrounded by an energy field that protects him from most outside influences??? its hard to say if kitty could even penetrate THAT. so she could be completely ineffective against iron man all together.

xmarksthespot
Because she can't phase through energy... oh wait... that's right... she can.

KillAll
every type of energy??? just like the sentinels energy couldnt hit her, but iron mans CAN big grin

Wickerman
Does anyone have any clue whether she's ever phased through Magneto's field? Cause if she has, then i see NO reason why she wouldn't be able to do the same to IM sad

~wickerman~

KillAll
what about sonics??? is she immune to sound??? does she not still hear??? what about telepathy??? is she immune to that??? dr doom has created something similar to nimrods nueral impulse jammer, couldnt iron man do the same?? i think iron man could neutralize her in a number of ways...

xmarksthespot
every type of energy??? just like the sentinels energy couldnt hit her, but iron mans CAN big grin laughing out loud According to you.

KillAll
according to vision big grin, there is no reason to think he couldnt do the same to her. its plausible. you know it...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Wickerman
Does anyone have any clue whether she's ever phased through Magneto's field? Cause if she has, then i see NO reason why she wouldn't be able to do the same to IM sad

~wickerman~
A Shadowcat has phased through an Invisible Woman's force bubble - which everyone says nothing gets through.
what about sonics??? is she immune to sound??? does she not still hear??? what about telepathy??? is she immune to that??? dr doom has created something similar to nimrods nueral impulse jammer, couldnt iron man do the same?? i think iron man could neutralize her in a number of ways...
She has a resistance to telepathy while phased and Iron Man has no prep.

Less plausible than Shadowcat phasing his lungs into his kidneys.

KillAll
IF she can get past his defenses she can do that, IF she can get past his offenses, she can do that. neither of which we (yes both of us) are sure of.

his defense i'd be willing to be lenient on. but his offense is kinda a no brainer. if he can figure out how to hit one intangible object, he should be able to figure out another. i garauntee you if i caught my house on fire, my couch would burn just the same as my table big grin

xmarksthespot
my couch would burn just the same as my table big grin
laughing out loud

Well like you said earlier to each his own I guess. Can I just ask whether the weaponry that he used on Vision would actually be classified as standard weaponry though.

Anyway she still kills everyone else on the list. Batman laughing out loud. Spider-Man laughing out loud.

KillAll
i dont think she would beat spiderman, vision or invisible woman either... she cant catch spiderman, or catch him off gaurd... she has no way of beating vision if hes intangible, unless they can touch each other, then vision would beat her to death.

invisible woman... hard to say. how could she beat her?

xmarksthespot
Vision has electrical circuits (?), if they're both intangible and they phase through each other he would do nothing to her while I'd assume his circuits would short out. IW - if she's invisible stalemate I guess, if she's visible Shadowcat kills her the same way she'd kill anyone else. Spider-Man - he has to stand somewhere.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/skrulldies.jpg

KillAll
yes but he also has a spider sense... which would warn him of upcomming danger... he could easily evade her wink

vision, its possible that she could phase through him and stop him...

can kitty beat nimrod???

xmarksthespot
Nimrod is a specifically designed mutant hunting sentinel from a future timeline in which he is the height of technology - so no I don't think so.

KillAll
has she fought nimrod???? if nimrod can affect her, so can iron man wink

as soon as iron man figures her out, he will win every time...

xmarksthespot
laughing out loud Assuming he has time to figure her out - which he won't because it's hard to figure things out when your brain is phased out of your skull.

Nimrod and future Sentinels basically kill every super-powered being in the future if I remember correctly. You're comparing apples with oranges when comparing Nimrod with Iron Man.

laughing out loud I made this as a sort of fanboy test in a way. I wanted to see if people would predictably still say "Batman wins because he knows a million bajillion styles of martial arts." Vision, Iron Man and IW aren't even fanboy favourites I just put them in the list because odds are on Kitty killing everyone else in the list, whereas with these three there's a bit of contention.

KillAll
has kitty fought nimrod??? if she is invincible as you say, he shouldnt be able to kill her wink, and hence, neither would iron man, and you are still drawing a big conclusion assuming kitty could get that close to iron man...

xmarksthespot
Future Shadowcat died just like every other super-powered being in Days of Future Past - Nimrod's technology is the most advanced of a future time period. I never said she was invincible - I said I don't think Iron Man's standard weaponry would affect her well enough, and that just because a weapon used against Vision works doesn't mean it affects Shadowcat.

I noticed you still haven't answered as to whether the weaponry Iron Man used against Vision would be termed standard weaponry.

She's quite agile when intangible. You draw several "big conclusions" too.

KillAll
i dunno if it was standard weaponry or not, and a spontaneous unplanned battle, could lead to iron man retreating. he COULD figure her out. her intangibility isnt any different than visions. she still passes her molecules through objects just like him wink, i think she would drop from 1 shot from iron mans anti intangibility blast (i dunno what its called)... if it comes standard. its hard to say.

KillAll
did she kill the guy in that pic you keep posting by the way??? how many people has she done that to???

K3VIL
Bloodlusted Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat in a fan-favourite gauntlet. Streets of New York. No prep. She's fully restored after each fight.

1. Punisher
2. Daredevil
3. Captain America
4. Batman
6. Spider-Man
7. Thing
8. Deadpool
9. Deathstroke
10. Hulk
11. Invisible Woman
12. Iron Man
13. Wonder Woman
14. Vision
1.Punisher was able to shoot Spider-Man, he may catch her while she's solid.This is a 5/10 for Castle.
2.DD even with his senses can't detect when she's solid or not, he's going down.
3.Captain America already knows SC, he'll use one of his special shield throwing manouvers knocking her out.
4.Batman will just use his sonic device while she's solid ending the fight with a cross punch.
5.Wolverine knows very well SC, he'll land the dead shot soon or late, his heal factor puts him above Kitty, who also hasn't got the killer instinct to mess with Logan.
6.Spider-Man with his spider-sense will knock out her catching her when she's solid.
7.Thing is too slow to catch her while she's solid, he's going down.
8.D-Pool will just perform another Shoryuken on her.
9.Deathstroke superior intellect will grant him the victory somehow.
10.Hulk is going down unless he can knock her out with a hand clap
11.IW can't be detected, while Kitty can.Sue surround herself in a FF, wait for Kitty, then knock her out when the young X-Men decide to phase solid.
12.If somone can beat her, it's the genious called Tony Stark.
13.Wonder Woman?Speed blitz

Wickerman
i dunno if it was standard weaponry or not, and a spontaneous unplanned battle, could lead to iron man retreating. he COULD figure her out. her intangibility isnt any different than visions. she still passes her molecules through objects just like him wink, i think she would drop from 1 shot from iron mans anti intangibility blast (i dunno what its called)... if it comes standard. its hard to say.

I really doubt it was standard weaponry. And even though their powers may seem VERY similar, i don't think vision has the whole "shortcircuit anything" power kitty has. That IS a difference, and when it comes to making a weapon specifically for a type of mutation, i'm assuming you have to get everything right.

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
i dunno if it was standard weaponry or not, and a spontaneous unplanned battle, could lead to iron man retreating. he COULD figure her out. her intangibility isnt any different than visions. she still passes her molecules through objects just like him wink, i think she would drop from 1 shot from iron mans anti intangibility blast (i dunno what its called)... if it comes standard. its hard to say. The Skrull died. Molecular fusing tends to kill things. Shadowcat doesn't kill (normally) even though she's easily capable of it - which is why it's bloodlusted Shadowcat. Forum rules regarding standard equipment and no leaving the battlefield still apply. You know full well in a no prep fight people can't retreat and prep.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by K3VIL
1.Punisher was able to shoot Spider-Man, he may catch her while she's solid.This is a 5/10 for Castle.
2.DD even with his senses can't detect when she's solid or not, he's going down.
3.Captain America already knows SC, he'll use one of his special shield throwing manouvers knocking her out.
4.Batman will just use his sonic device while she's solid ending the fight with a cross punch.
5.Wolverine knows very well SC, he'll land the dead shot soon or late, his heal factor puts him above Kitty, who also hasn't got the killer instinct to mess with Logan.
6.Spider-Man with his spider-sense will knock out her catching her when she's solid.
7.Thing is too slow to catch her while she's solid, he's going down.
8.D-Pool will just perform another Shoryuken on her.
9.Deathstroke superior intellect will grant him the victory somehow.
10.Hulk is going down unless he can knock her out with a hand clap
11.IW can't be detected, while Kitty can.Sue surround herself in a FF, wait for Kitty, then knock her out when the young X-Men decide to phase solid.
12.If somone can beat her, it's the genious called Tony Stark.
13.Wonder Woman?Speed blitz
Why is she solid in all your scenarios? huh She's naturally intangible.

KillAll
its possible she could defeat iron man, just unclear on his defenses, and his offensive capabilities, its not impossible for him to win either wink

Pointinel
damn

i wished X didnt post those pics, ive been resisting the previews for weeks... well

at least, AXM comes out this week, finally

newjak86
And people think that mutants aren't getting to powerful roll eyes (sarcastic)
Let's see then.
If Iron Man can beat one Phaser with energy blasts who is to say it won't work on another. No can disprove it unless Iron Man has tried it on her which he hasn't meaning that it is a viable tactic.
Adamantium disrupts her phasing right.
Wolverine with skeleton then should be able to beat her.
Deathstroke as well since he carries a weapon that is DC's version of adamantium so one swipe could do the trick.
Vision is a phaser as well so likey a toss up.
Everyone else on that list really can't fight a phaser since their only attacks are physical ones.

Zahit
Iron Man can fly at Mach speeds.....how is Kitty gonna touch him????
He has advanced radars and detection systems up the wazoo....
He has fought phasers before. Iron Man updates his armor ALL THE TIME.
Magneto can't affect the armor.
Most of the people on this list can't do squat to Kitty.
But Iron Man has the possibility of beating her.

Creshosk
Originally posted by newjak86
And people think that mutants aren't getting to powerful roll eyes (sarcastic)
Let's see then. And this changes what?

You just indirectly said that she was "too powerful".

If Iron Man can beat one Phaser with energy blasts who is to say it won't work on another. Because not all characters with similar powers have the same exact powers?

Quicksilver is a speedster. So is Flash. You can beat QS? Then obviously you can beat Flash!

You can kill the superstrong Sunspot easily? Then you must be able to kill the superstrong superman easily too!

No can disprove it unless Iron Man has tried it on her which he hasn't meaning that it is a viable tactic.Actually you have it backwards. Until Iroman tries it, you can't prove that it would work.

Adamantium disrupts her phasing right. Yup.

Wolverine with skeleton then should be able to beat her.Unless she pulls the trick she did on the skrull. . .

Deathstroke as well since he carries a weapon that is DC's version of adamantium so one swipe could do the trick. See above.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Zahit
Iron Man can fly at Mach speeds.....how is Kitty gonna touch him????
He has advanced radars and detection systems up the wazoo....
He has fought phasers before. Iron Man updates his armor ALL THE TIME.
Magneto can't affect the armor.
Most of the people on this list can't do squat to Kitty.
But Iron Man has the possibility of beating her. Or stalemating.

I don't see kitty as beating him, but I don't know what he's going to do to her either.

Draco69
9. Deathstroke
10. Hulk
11. Invisible Woman
12. Iron Man
13. Wonder Woman
14. Vision

These are the people who can win.

Hulk CAN win if he keeps his distance and thunderclaps.

Iron Man due to his technology. She humilated him ONCE. I doubt he would allow it again. Also his forcefields would prevent phasing.

Wonder Woman would definitely win due to...everything. And her lasso works on phasing opponents.

newjak86
Originally posted by Creshosk
And this changes what?

You just indirectly said that she was "too powerful".

Because not all characters with similar powers have the same exact powers?

Quicksilver is a speedster. So is Flash. You can beat QS? Then obviously you can beat Flash!

You can kill the superstrong Sunspot easily? Then you must be able to kill the superstrong superman easily too!

Actually you have it backwards. Until Iroman tries it, you can't prove that it would work.

Yup.

Unless she pulls the trick she did on the skrull. . .

See above. I said what I think that on a whole mutants are getting to powerful. Kitty included. I feel that if you could argue a mutant beating Fantastic Four Memebers or the Hulk and it be believable then they have gone to far with the X-Men fanboy thing.
Now why not Iron has affected one Phaser why not another. Yes you can beat quicksilver the same as Flash just harder since Flash is faster.
What exactky was the trick she pulled on the skrull anyway just wondering?

Zahit
Or stalemating.

I don't see kitty as beating him, but I don't know what he's going to do to her either.
He's going to fire every energy on the spectrum at her plus sonics and what not.
He managed to put down Vision this way.....it's not inconcievable to
think he could do it to her too.
He fought Magneto before.....now Magneto can't do anything to his armor.
If Iron Man can update his armor to stop Magneto....
Obviously he's updated it against phasers as well since he's fought
them on more than one occasion.

KillAll
when has iron man and kitty already fought?

Draco69
They didn't really "fight". Iron Man underestimated a teenage ghost. He paid the price. Kitty phased through his armour and his armour shorted out.

Creshosk
He's going to fire every energy on the spectrum at her plus sonics and what not.
He managed to put down Vision this way.....it's not inconcievable to
think he could do it to her too.
He fought Magneto before.....now Magneto can't do anything to his armor.
If Iron Man can update his armor to stop Magneto....
Obviously he's updated it against phasers as well since he's fought
them on more than one occasion. And it still might not work.

His weapons are only effective if they hit.

If she's phased into the ground it's going to be hard to hit her with all that ground in the way. Not impossible, but improbable.

If you can fly you can at least stalemate her if not beating her.

KillAll
what issue was that in?

Zahit
And it still might not work.
your right.
it MIGHT not work.
or it MIGHT work.
we're not sure.
all i'm saying is that if he managed to put down a phaser in the past...
his chances for doing it again are more than 50%....
that's all.

Creshosk
your right.
it MIGHT not work.
or it MIGHT work.
we're not sure.
all i'm saying is that if he managed to put down a phaser in the past...
his chances for doing it again are more than 50%....
that's all. We don't know how they compare.

Vision controls his molecular density, how does kitty's work?

She doesn't get heavier, she doesn't even look all phased out like vision does.

thundercracker
in an old uxm that i sold kitty fights that acolyte neo.....something anyway he can phase also and her words were

lets see what happens when 2 people phased at once collide she then proceeded to kick hiom in the head so with vision if the same rule applys I will say vision and iron-man dunno about

that issue was in the magneto war thats as much as i remember

Creshosk
If two phased people can hit each other, Vision beats her.

xmarksthespot
He wouldn't be ultra-dense when intangible - in which case he wouldn't have any superhuman strength. How good are Vision's hand to hand combat skills sans superstrength?

Creshosk
He wouldn't be ultra-dense when intangible - in which case he wouldn't have any superhuman strength. How good are Vision's hand to hand combat skills sans superstrength? and durability. . . that's the problem I'm seeing.

phase

1. Punisher
2. Daredevil
3. Captain America
4. Batman
6. Spider-Man
7. Thing
8. Deadpool
9. Deathstroke
10. Hulk
11. Invisible Woman
12. Iron Man
13. Wonder Woman
14. Vision

She can take them all (except i don't no bout 8 and 13 not sure of powers)

Interesting ones (i.e not ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object) in ORANGE at end (soz mix up)

Punisher - ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object
daredevil - ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object
c. america -- ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object
batman - air walk if he flies and eventually she wud take him
wolverine - ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object
spiderman - ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object
thing - ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object
deadpool - ?
deathstroke -- ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object
hulk -- ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object
invisible woman - interesting kitty can not phase through light ans so she can not get thru forcefields but if kitty is quick enuf at start she can ground swim to her where iw cant reach her and then yank her down but this is more likely to be a stalemate
Iron man - - ground swim/run dodge towards him then ground phase/phase in object
wonder woman - ?
vision - done b4 kitty phasing disrupts vision and boom the android is gone - chek that thread 4 proof
wolverine2 - kitty still wins yes she finds it very hard to phase thru adamatium but its no problem to phase adamantium (in fact very easy as molecules so close) so all she does is - ground swim him then ground phase/phase in object

batman - air walk if he flies and eventually she wud take him

invisible woman - interesting kitty can not phase through light ans so she can not get thru forcefields but if kitty is quick enuf at start she can ground swim to her where iw cant reach her and then yank her down but this is more likely to be a stalemate

vision - done b4 kitty phasing disrupts vision and boom the android is gone - chek that thread 4 proof

there you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any objections?

let's here 'em...

phase
No1 disagrees

ok Shadowcat takes them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

phase
Glad thts setlled now let's see who can take her?

I know light users can

Telepaths more difficult when phased

Telekenetics can not harm her by thowing things at her, yes they can throw her even when phased bu how will that hurt her as she phases thru obstacles till she slows down. so stalemate or she wins there.

So apart from light, such as invisible woman or dazzler, users who can take her??????????????

Metalmanx
Kitty defeats the ENTIRE gauntlet. Yes, even Vision, Invisible Woman, and Adamantium-Wolverine.

Vision can phase, too, yes. I know this. But he's also a machine. What does Kitty do when she reacts with machinery? She short-circuits it. Phasing or not, Vision's intangibility is still science-based and turns on and off through electrical impulses, being a robot and all. Kitty short-circuits him, and wins.

I am 99.99% positive that I've seen Kitty phase through Wolverine (with adamantium) before and come out unscathed. But let's just assume she cannot. So what? She just phases into the ground/wall/etc. and pulls him in. Wolverine's going to REALLY hate that healing factor of his when he becomes part of the earth or the wall.

Invisible Woman doesn't pose much of a challenge either. Her forcefields are light-produced, correct? A bending of the light and such? Yea, Kitty can phase through light, dense or not. Any forcefield that IW tries to create inside of Kitty will be futile. The ONLY way that IW could escape the fight would be to become invisible I think. And that's just to escape, I don't see how she could use it to beat Kitty, since Kitty's natural state is intangibility. Besides, with all her MANY, MANY years of hardcore training with both the X-men, their Danger Room, and Wolverine's crazy hardcore training, Kitty would eventually pick up where IW if she was invisible at the time. IW would eventually give herself away if she was trying to sneak around. Kitty's trained senses are too good to let IW get away.

So, yea. Shadowcat defeats the entire gauntlet.

willRules
couldn't Iron-man use his sonic disrupter thingys? surely that would work?

phase
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Invisible Woman doesn't pose much of a challenge either. Her forcefields are light-produced, correct? A bending of the light and such? Yea, Kitty can phase through light, dense or not. Any forcefield that IW tries to create inside of Kitty will be futile. The ONLY way that IW could escape the fight would be to become invisible I think. And that's just to escape, I don't see how she could use it to beat Kitty, since Kitty's natural state is intangibility. Besides, with all her MANY, MANY years of hardcore training with both the X-men, their Danger Room, and Wolverine's crazy hardcore training, Kitty would eventually pick up where IW if she was invisible at the time. IW would eventually give herself away if she was trying to sneak around. Kitty's trained senses are too good to let IW get away.

Actually kitty can not phase thru light - as shown by the fact that her intangible state is not invisible! but if IW does put a forcefield SC walks up to it and crouches, IW says "eh" and SC quickly ground phases and reemerges next to IW and then yank pain pain pain and IW's body parts are ripped apart and thrust everywhere! nice!

So it doesnt rele matter

But tell me wat is iron mans sonic disrupter thingy
i am listening...

wannabe
To my knowledge the only thing that Shadowcat officially cannot phase through nowadays is adamantium (and that is CIS/PIS so that Wolverine is able to beat her). Since when??? huh
To my knowledge it is just harder and painful for Kitty to phase through adamantium, because of its density, but not impossible. After all she did it several times before!

wannabe
Originally posted by phase
Actually kitty can not phase thru light - as shown by the fact that her intangible state is not invisible! Yeah roll eyes (sarcastic), but it's ok when Magneto and IW can block lasers with their "invisible", transparent forcefields. How logical is that?!

phase
Originally posted by wannabe
Yeah roll eyes (sarcastic), but it's ok when Magneto and IW can block lasers with their "invisible", transparent forcefields. How logical is that?!

Well IW doing it is understandable as she creates forcefields by bending light so a lazer hitting her forcefield actuaaly increases its strength.

Ive never seen magneto block a lazer or heard of him doing it so until i do i don't believe he can... i mean... how cud he?

I still want 2 no wat iron man's sonic disrupter thingy is and wat it can do so i can ansWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!AAGGH! sorry...

Lord Magnus

1. Punisher
2. Daredevil
3. Captain America
4. Batman
6. Spider-Man
7. Thing
8. Deadpool
9. Deathstroke
10. Hulk
11. Invisible Woman
12. Iron Man
13. Wonder Woman
14. Vision

Se gets bloodlust? Explain how she could beat these people.

phase
ahem.......................look up a few roll eyes (sarcastic) ............................ther u go!

ps... the big long one on this page...

phase
oh yeah i still want 2 no wat iron man's sonic disrupter thingy is and wat it can do

wannabe
Well IW doing it is understandable as she creates forcefields by bending light so a lazer hitting her forcefield actuaaly increases its strength.

Ive never seen magneto block a lazer or heard of him doing it so until i do i don't believe he can... i mean... how cud he?

I still want 2 no wat iron man's sonic disrupter thingy is and wat it can do so i can ansWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!AAGGH! sorry...
1) When IW is bending the light around her forcefield, one would not see anything inside the field and she would not see anything outside the field.
Obviously light passes THROUGH her field, since you can see through it and so a laser, which is nothing but light, should be able to pass through it too!
It does not in the comics, because it's just a comic in which logic does not always apply...and for the same reason Kitty can phase through light, even though she should not be able to do so, since she is not invisible in her intangible form.

2) Uncanny X-Men 393, may 2001: Magneto shields himself with a transparent forcefield against a light attack of Dazzler.

3) Sonic attacks might work against Kitty even in her intangible state, so if Iron Man has such a device or can improvise one, he could take her out.

phase
i don't like u

wannabe
i don't like u Why is that? sad

phase
lol just kidding i see your point about IW this is confusing.... ah... i believe she initially bends the light around her to create a forcafield and then that light is kept staionary meaning that light can pass thru if she wants it to or she can bend the new light giving the invisible effect and stopping a lazer... well that's how i see it neway

and i think as light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum and as magneto can manipulate that i see that he could stop a lazer?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? but not sure cos foloowing that theory magneto couls scramble all light waves so no-one wud b able 2 see so not sure about tht one

phase
Glad thts setlled now let's see who can take her?

I know light users can

Telekenetics can not harm her by thowing things at her, yes they can throw her even when phased bu how will that hurt her as she phases thru obstacles till she slows down. so stalemate or she wins there.

So apart from light, such as dazzler, users who can take her??????????????

so anyway back to this... ne1 got any ideas?

wannabe
lol just kidding i see your point about IW this is confusing.... ah... i believe she initially bends the light around her to create a forcafield and then that light is kept staionary meaning that light can pass thru if she wants it to or she can bend the new light giving the invisible effect and stopping a lazer... well that's how i see it neway

and i think as light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum and as magneto can manipulate that i see that he could stop a lazer?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? but not sure cos foloowing that theory magneto couls scramble all light waves so no-one wud b able 2 see so not sure about tht one Iw's forcefield has nothing to do with bending light, it's an energy type of it's own. And Magneto...well...science and comics, not always a good mixture, like i already said!

phase
ok we obviously r not gonna agree on IW FORCEFIELDS but neway bak to the topic -which is now- who can take shadowcat...

I know light users can

So apart from light, such as dazzler, users who can take her??????????????

Metalmanx
Kitty takes the entire gauntlet. Light users don't affect her. Dunno where you got that from.

Tha C-Master
Can't do squat to hulk...

Metalmanx
...Er...why not? She can phase him right into the ground. Merging his body's atomic structure with the Earth's. That's instant death right there.

And if not death, then at least incapacitation.

Black Rob
The only guy who can beat Kitty is Gambit of course

KillAll
...Er...why not? She can phase him right into the ground. Merging his body's atomic structure with the Earth's. That's instant death right there.

And if not death, then at least incapacitation.

tried that with thor once... and all it did was cause him some pain. once he broke out he was completely fine. there durability is so high that when they re-solitify the ground gives way. not thier atomic structure. i highly doubt this would happen. hulk would be fine, and very pissed off.

phase
Kitty takes the entire gauntlet. Light users don't affect her. Dunno where you got that from.

She cant phase thru light...otherwise her intangible st8 wud be invisible as well!

life is cruell
xmarks was waiting for someone to say batman wins... wind has affected her before what affect do other gases have?

Creshosk

1. Punisher
2. Daredevil
3. Captain America
4. Batman

She definitly beats these guys. . .

6. Spider-Man Draw.

7. Thing
8. Deadpool
9. Deathstroke
10. Hulk She beats these guys too.

11. Invisible Woman
12. Iron Man
13. Wonder Woman
14. Vision Doubt she can beat these people, particularly not the fliers.

15. Wolverine w/the adamantium skeleton Phasing through adamantium disorients her, but she can still phase the adamantium. With or with out, makes no difference, Kitty beats him.

phase
Originally posted by life is cruell
xmarks was waiting for someone to say batman wins... wind has affected her before what affect do other gases have?

where has wind affected her?

phase
or gases? coz i dont c how they cud hit her?

phase
exactly... didn't think they cud

like the only thing which can affect her is light (and other EM waves) and magic.

inamilist
she wins all

loses a hand or a foot inside someone's skull here or there smile

god i love that power, if only she regenerated.....

phase
well inamilist u now no she don't hav to do tht!

But still, do u think someone like the scarlet witch cud take her???

phase
any1 know? / \ /\
.................|... |

wannabe
Telekenetics can not harm her by thowing things at her, yes they can throw her even when phased bu how will that hurt her as she phases thru obstacles till she slows down. so stalemate or she wins there. huh???
When a telekinetic can grab her, he/she can manipulate her - snap her neck, tore her apart molecule by molecule, compress her to a slimy little ball of organic matter...
Btw...CAN a telekinetic grab her when she is phased? Logically he/she should, but as i explain below, logic is not exactly a reliable tool in the case of comics...
She cant phase thru light...otherwise her intangible st8 wud be invisible as well!We already discussed this logic. It would definitely work in the real world, but it obviously does not in the comics. Every kind of energy that can be seen has an aspect of wavelengths that equal those of visible light, thus ARE light. If such an energy passes through her body (does all the time in the comics), following your (correct) logic, this light energy aspect of the beam would be stopped by her visible molecules, which would be burned away...but that never happens.
Another aspect would be, that EVERY form of electromagnetic energy SHOULD have an effect on her, since her powers do not make her matter less, but only cause it to pass the space between other particles. So one or the other energy quantum of such a beam would still affect her real existing body, phased or not...but that never happens.
Radioactivity is invisible and able to pass through our opaque bodies (as if we we were phasing) and still it affects us.

Summary: DON'T USE REAL WORLD LOGIC to explain why Kitty shouldn't be able to phase through light...it doesn't work. She can!

phase
FINE be like tht...

so do you think she cud phase through anything then...and so be unstoppable...in this other logic pattern your using?

phase
oh yeah and i (tho i like never read comics) havnt herd of her going through any energy beams!!!
she can phase thru cyclops' but thts coz it's an ionic stream not EM.
and i no tht once she was running awy from magneto with cerebo's controls (metal) she phased herself and the controls to run thru a wall but magneto was still able to lift the controls out of her hands...
so until i see her going thru light or a part of the EM spectrum i'll stick with wat i think wannabe!!!

wannabe
FINE be like tht...

so do you think she cud phase through anything then...and so be unstoppable...in this other logic pattern your using? My logic is: It depends on the writer. If he/she says Kitty can phase through this or that...ok, may it be as long s it's not comic stated "unpassable" matter, which would be unlogic WITHIN the stated comic world itself.

Imo she can beat everyone she can reach, affect with her powers and cause damage...simple as that. The only discussible part is, whether she can do all that to the listed opponents.

inamilist
Originally posted by wannabe
huh???

We already discussed this logic. It would definitely work in the real world, but it obviously does not in the comics. Every kind of energy that can be seen has an aspect of wavelengths that equal those of visible light, thus ARE light. If such an energy passes through her body (does all the time in the comics), following your (correct) logic, this light energy aspect of the beam would be stopped by her visible molecules, which would be burned away...but that never happens.
Another aspect would be, that EVERY form of electromagnetic energy SHOULD have an effect on her, since her powers do not make her matter less, but only cause it to pass the space between other particles. So one or the other energy quantum of such a beam would still affect her real existing body, phased or not...but that never happens.
Radioactivity is invisible and able to pass through our opaque bodies (as if we we were phasing) and still it affects us.

Summary: DON'T USE REAL WORLD LOGIC to explain why Kitty shouldn't be able to phase through light...it doesn't work. She can!

my god

the psudoscientists have arrived

achually, really good post, i agree with the "lets leave things like theoretical physics to the physicists" statement

wannabe
oh yeah and i (tho i like never read comics) havnt herd of her going through any energy beams!!!
she can phase thru cyclops' but thts coz it's an ionic stream not EM.
and i no tht once she was running awy from magneto with cerebo's controls (metal) she phased herself and the controls to run thru a wall but magneto was still able to lift the controls out of her hands...
so until i see her going thru light or a part of the EM spectrum i'll stick with wat i think wannabe!!!
1) She phases through all kinds of energy all the time (electricity, Sentinel blasts, fire and heat blasts and , yes, Scott's blasts etc.).

2) Since when is Cyclop's blast an ionic stream (i don't deny it, i just never heard of that)? I'm reading X-Men comics for about 20 years now and in all that time it was stated, that it's pure kinetic force...whatever that's supposed to be.

3) The heat emitted by fire is nothing but EM radiation (IR and below) and she is unaffected by it when phased.

Btw...feel free to stick with what you think anyway!
After all it's just a comic we're talking about, not world politics.

phase
yeah ok...
i don't wont bore u or any other guys anymore but attempting to disagree with wat u just sed !hehe!

well maybe just once more...from wat ive seen she is affect by heat radiation but not conduction...so she gets hot but doesn't feel pain from it. unless it continues for ever!
And 4 us both scott's pure kinetic energy creates a stream of atoms -the ones in the air or other substance- with lots of kinetic energy and thts why imo she can phase thru tht!

phase
but anyway... do u think she'd have a chance against the scarlet witch?

phase
coz i don't know how her and magic wud mix

inamilist
witch 10/10

she takes away prydes mutant power

then she removes pryde from the timeline....

phase
she can do tht?

xmarksthespot
She is the living retcon... she can do almost anything... except kill Wolverine... nothing and no one can kill Wolverine...

phase
ok...

no-one can kill wolverine

(cough...spluter...basic...ally evr...yo..ne...cough...splutter...cough...cank...ill....hi...cough..m)

demigawd
I haven't read all 7 pages, just three, so I don't know if this was touched upon yet, but Magneto was able to affect her in her phased state. She also has a lot of trouble with super-dense objects, such as (but not limited to) Adamantium.

That doesn't mean Vision could beat her, however. His only option for hurting her would be to make himself at his most dense state and walk through her. But that would make her sick, it wouldn't beat her, and he'd likely kill himself in the process, being electronic and all.

Iron Man, with any kind of prep, could beat her, however. All he'd have to do is analyze the wavelength her molecules function on in her phased state and use matching repulsor blasts. They would likely be similar in wavelength to the energy attacks Magneto used to nearly kill Kitty while she was phased.

The jury is out on Invisible Woman, and since they've never fought, one guess is as good as the other. I'm leaning towards IW, though. Just a hunch.

The rest go down.

phase
ok ironman is the only 1 who cud take her

BigVillain6
I have a question. In her phased state, oxygen doesn't touch her, right?
(Gases are less dense than energy/plasma, which she can phase through.) This should logically mean that sound wouldn't touch her, since sound is vibrations in the air. Of course, this would also mean that she shouldn't be able to hear anything while she is phasing. Sorry for mixing physics with comics, but I just want to know if anyone else has considered this (and I like to sound smart).

demigawd
There's a lot of debate about that, since she's been portrayed two different ways, alternately.

1) She needs to breathe, and can only stay phased for as long as she can hold her breath

2)Her phased state is her natural state, and she has to concentrate to stay solid.

She's been written both ways, and there's never been consensus on which should be the way she really is. Personally, I prefer the former, but Marvel is pretty confused on which she should be. Are there any recent Directory entries of her? That will clear it up.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by demigawd
There's a lot of debate about that, since she's been portrayed two different ways, alternately.

1) She needs to breathe, and can only stay phased for as long as she can hold her breath

2)Her phased state is her natural state, and she has to concentrate to stay solid.

She's been written both ways, and there's never been consensus on which should be the way she really is. Personally, I prefer the former, but Marvel is pretty confused on which she should be. Are there any recent Directory entries of her? That will clear it up.

Almost right. She only needs to hold her breath when she's phased into something. If she phases and is just standing around in the open, she can stay phased as long as she wants. But if she were to go underground, she can only stay phased down there as long as she can hold her breath.

demigawd
Almost right. She only needs to hold her breath when she's phased into something. If she phases and is just standing around in the open, she can stay phased as long as she wants. But if she were to go underground, she can only stay phased down there as long as she can hold her breath.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would she need to hold her breath just because she's phased into something if she's totally intangible anyway? What if she's phased into a piece of paper....she'd have to hold her breath? Why? Does that mean if she's phased and someone throws a metal pipe through her from behind that she'd have to hold her breath as it passes through? Or else what? And if not, why would she need to hold her breath at all when phasing into a solid object?

BigVillain6
Probably because the muscles of her body automatically oxidate themselves when she is intangible, but a physical presence blocks the oxygen out.

life is cruell
Winds have affected her i remeber stormfront saying something about storm using winds to push her into the ground. As for gases i dont know thats why i brought it up phase.

phase
dont woory guys new thread all about shadowcat

"Official Shadowcat"

demigawd
Originally posted by BigVillain6
Probably because the muscles of her body automatically oxidate themselves when she is intangible, but a physical presence blocks the oxygen out.

That still wouldn't work, unless oxygen does indeed still interact with her cells, meaning she's prone to air-based attacks, which would imply that anything oxygen weight or lighter can affect her. But if she can walk on air, that wouldn't be possible.

Boozing
bump

inamilist

from wikipedia

Shadowcat possesses the ability to "phase" or literally pass through solid matter by passing her atoms through the spaces between the atoms of the object through which she is moving. Utilizing her phasing ability, she can also walk on air. While phasing, she is intangible and thus invulnerable to physical attacks and telepaths have a hard time reaching her mind in phased form. Her phasing powers also disrupt any electronic equipment she passes through. For some time after she discovered her powers, she was only able to phase herself and her clothes along with her. However, she quickly learned to phase other people and objects with her.

Due to a battle injury, Kitty Pryde became unable to control her phasing abilities and nearly faded out of existence. Although Reed Richards and Doctor Doom saved her life, for years she was only able to become solid through great effort; she has since overcome this disability.

demigawd
I really wish people would stop quoting Wiki as a source of knowledge. It's about as useful as quoting other board members posts, since those are the people who wrote those entries.

This covers one accounting of her powers. But it doesn't discuss her need to hold her breath the way she been shown to have to do in certain issues. Are there any Marvel Official entries on her around lately?

inamilist
I really wish people would stop quoting Wiki as a source of knowledge. It's about as useful as quoting other board members posts, since those are the people who wrote those entries.

This covers one accounting of her powers. But it doesn't discuss her need to hold her breath the way she been shown to have to do in certain issues. Are there any Marvel Official entries on her around lately?

lol

obviously

i was posting information that people hadnt yet brought up and giving a source

jesus :P

demigawd
Oh.

Well then.

Carry on.

embarrasment

inamilist
lol, Penny arcade wront some funny stuff about wikipedia that really cynical

sorry for the off topic :P

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2005/12/16

phase
it talks about her breathing in "official shadowcat"

bitca730
Shadowcat is awesome!!! I see the Invisble Woman & Vision giving her trouble...

Thunderstrike
Kitty could take a lot of them out with just her swords. She was also trained by Ogun big grin

The Fake Macoy
No one appears to have pointed a reason why thunderclap or sonics wouldn't work against her, so I say that Thing could potentially beat her. While she can hide in objects, she needs to breathe eventually so as long as Thing stays out of her reach and times a thunderclap than he could win. Hulk is more likely to pull that off. As for IM, all he has to do is stay out of her range (not hard) and if he doesn't have a sonic based weapon, just make a sonic boom and he can take her down.

phase
Shadowcat isn't affected by sound when phased. u must remeber that sound is just air moving in a distinct way. a simply rule (95% true) to remeber what kitty's phase works on is this : SC's phase negates all effects of matter to kitty, this includes forces presented by matter such as electricity and gravity.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>