GALACTUS{full power} vs MAELSTROM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
NOW MAELSTROM ALWAYS WAS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE VILLIANS BUT I APPARENTLY DIDNT KNOW JUST HOW POWERFUL HE ACTUALLY WAS, IS THERE ANYTHING GALACTUS CAN DO TO TURN THE TABLES ON THE MASTER OF ENERGY MANIPULATION?

Juntai
Yeah, kill him.

Sentry
Ummmm.... Unless Maelstrom has Oblivion as his avatar aagain, he has no chance against Galactus whatsoever. Galactus wins.

xmarksthespot
I'm assuming this is Maelstrom at the absolute height of his power when he roamed around taunting cosmics - including Galactus. Otherwise this is pointless. Besides full power Galactus - as Galactus' hunger is insatiable - is as specious as Jubilee Prime.

Dizzle
What, Jubilee Prime is God+2... What's so specious?(Superman, while angry, is God+1. Batman in his true form is GodxInfinity)

And I do believe Maelstrom can only stop select types of energy. Now Galactus, being Galactus, would probably have a way around something as small as losing all kinetic energy... Plus his "full power" puts him at the same level as Death and Eternity (I don't think it's possible for him to actually get there, but seeing as that's how he falls in terms of importance...)

K Von Doom
Maelstrom with Oblivion is more powerful than Galactus. "Cosmos in Collision" Maelstrom (with Oblivion) was fighting Quasar (with Infinity) and no other cosmics wanted to help save the universe - Galactus, the Prime Celestial Host, all the Watchers... etc all looked on helplessly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.