Solid Snake vs The Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
well here it is SS vs the terminator the fight takes place in a destroyed city solid snake is part of the resistance after skynet has gone out of control they both have all there weapons

darth-yoda
bumo come on people please reply

Zen2nd
Well its basicly who shoots first. As Snake can have a stinger missile and the T-800 would have his laser weapon.

Hit_and_Miss
I think snake would die... I know human have killed them but theres no real advantages for snake in a fight like this....

Spelljammer
Depends on what sortof weapons he has, but even with bazookas or whatever. The Terminator is hella badass. Snake may put up a good fight with stealth, martial arts, and some precise pistol shots. But ultimately Snake "will not be back".

darth-yoda
i think snake has more of a chance than most with his arsenal of mgs 1 and 2 the termnator will after a long battle fall im not a snake fanboy but stinger missiles are more than a match for him plus he has experiance of fighting a huge mech and grey fox i think snake would win

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Skynet, Skynet, Skynet, Skynet, Skynet, Skynet, Skynet, Skynet, Skynet, ok sry!

A Terminator T-800 Endo will throw a rock from a mile away & it will rip the fleshy skin, bone & grey matter of Solid Snake's head into a shreaded decapitation. T-800 Endo will blast Solid Snake to human ash from its Phased-Plasma Rifle. T-800 Endo could just punch through the febble human, over & over like a cookie cutter & dough

by the way Stingers are ground to air, not ground to ground

dont puke but termintors are brutal

Darkstorm Zero
It's close, real close... I cannot decide right now.

Snake's taken far superior opponents, but only a few of his weapons can damage the T-800 Endo.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
im with the Terminator, what are the stipulations

darth-yoda
wht do u man stipulations i dont know what that means

Hit_and_Miss
like where are they fighting... what weapons do they get... any powers they can't use.

darth-yoda
well snake has all his weapons off mgs 1 and 2 terminator has all his weapons and the setting is a clearing in a destroyed city fires rage around them as they battle it out in the inferno ring

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
Originally posted by darth-yoda
they battle it out in the inferno ring
lol laughing laughing confused

darth-yoda
was that funny

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
sorry, it just sounds Arcadish, in which it always takes 3 hits with any weapon with no perception of reality to destroy its Enemy. OR Gameplay VS Realism, for Gameplays sake, we should nuff this & beef up that just so they are even.

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
oh, & by the way.. we are assuming it is a T-800. A T-1000 would just toy with the Human

darth-yoda
you are asuming right then

XXSPEARHAMMERXX
well, sorry i guess. I think the MGS Series well, is a little Arcadish, not that it is bad. Are we going to make this battle realistic or a Game?

darth-yoda
realistic

Skorn254
The Terminator would crush Solid Snake.

darth-yoda
i still think snake can win after all he has nikitas

Metalmanx
Arg. Terminator takes this fight rather easily. There won't be another MGS game after this fight.

Hoshi
snake already defeated grey fox which probally is stronger and faster than a terminator,snake would win using his stinger and nikitas.Even the metal gears cant compete with snake when they fight one on one

darth-yoda
i argree with hoshi

Hit_and_Miss
look... I know Snake has feets saying hes done this and that... but lets think about this logically.... Snake doesn't have any abilites over a terminator... No advantages...

Hoshi Snake didn't beat GF... GF was weakend...hardly a win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.