Rune Thor vs. Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who will win this one ?

dont know much about both

colossus17
trion juggs=100% coyttorak's power....cyttorak= high sky father level, Rune thor is way above sky father level he is the most powerful sky father....at full power and potential Rune thor is almost an elder God power.......rune thor takes it..but it wont be easy

Betageuze
to colossus: thanxs.. my friend .. you know.... what i mean smile

colossus17
Originally posted by Betageuze
to colossus: thanxs.. my friend .. you know.... what i mean smile

no problem bro wink

Betageuze
hmmm... on what level a full powered Rune Thor is ?... is he comparable to such names like Galactus, Beyonder or The Living Tribunal ?... was Rune Thor ever in a Marvel comic ?

Hulking Hurler
Well, Rune King Thor took out Those Who Sit Above In Shadows, who are supposedly the Gods of the Gods. We haven't seen much of Cyttorak's powers except that a minute fraction of his powers created the Gem of Cyttorak, which, fully unleashed, created Eight Day Juggernaut. I'm going to go out on a ledge here and go for Cyttorak, since Rune King Thor was really just Odin with complete mastery of the Odinforce and the Runes, and, due to speculation about what Cyttorak really is, we really have no clear definition of his power, save that he is a very high-level mystic being, which even Dormammu, an unfathomably powerful practicitioner of the magical arts must pray to. Also, we know that his creations are powerful to the nth degree, with the aforementioned Gem being the most well known, and the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak coming in second, with its most impressive usage being the halting of Galactus.

colossus17
Originally posted by Betageuze
hmmm... on what level a full powered Rune Thor is ?... is he comparable to such names like Galactus, Beyonder or The Living Tribunal ?... was Rune Thor ever in a Marvel comic ?

no he is not nearly as powerful as those......i guess his power level is somewhere between a skyfather and tyrant at low power....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.