Cirque Du Freak!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The13thDay
This book OWNS! I read all the books from 1-9 this weekend!
Wow! Does anybody know when 10-12 are coming out?

black_goku#1
uh no whats the ninth one called i didnt know it was out yet yeah good books i read em all in one day it was great m` favorite one id the vampires assistant

mud_blood_princ
i havent read them all only a coouple, my school only has like 3

AshNight567
Omg! there is a movie commin out in 07! i can't wait! i've read all the books that have come out in the us!

Esaul
This doesn't belong here. This is multiauthor forum, not the book discussion forum

midneight
Rose walked down the dark alley with a flyer in her hand. "Cirque Du Freake" it gave the address and seemed like the place. Hadnt she once heard about this place and the strange shows they give a creepy spider and even a strange man and assistant preforming magical tricks no one else could? Mr Crepsly that was the name she was in search of but he was nowhere to be found.

Wouldnt that sound nice for a book? i dont know anyway this story must be told how i met him how i got involved in these wars. All i wanted was to be the worlds greatest magician. Rose Gunther magician extrodinair and two men hel the secret. Crepsly And Shan. With Crepsly out of the picture all i had was thei Shan kid, i heard he was a real freak to say the least, anyway rumor had it he was here tonight just hiding rumor that was true. This night changed everything, i waited till daybreak and entered his tent where he was sleeping. Odd time to still be sleeping in i thought but waited for him to wake....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.