Flash vs Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cameron666
Thought it was an interesting match-up. Flash would win.

Creshosk
In the Marvel universe Quicksilver wins. In the DC Universe Flash wins. There is a cannon precident of this occuring before.

There is no speedforce in the Marvel Universe.

Scoobless
i can't even remember how many times i've seen this match up appear on this forum.... use the search function next time

jplatinum
Flash while eating ramen noodles and sippiing tea.

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
Flash while eating ramen noodles and sippiing tea.

yeah u tell that master!

Creshosk
Originally posted by jplatinum
Flash while eating ramen noodles and sippiing tea. Not in the Marvelverse. No speedforce.

long pig
Yep. Quicksilver is indeed faster.

Draco69
I personally think the no speedforce thing in the Marvel Universe is crap. For god's sake, the Flash has visited DOZENS of different universes with no ill effect of losing his powers.

jrodslam
Barry came to the Marvel Universe and won the race with Quicksilver in it. And theres no speed force in Marvel? How did Barry win?

Flash wins.

Avalonofthewind
Where does it say Flash has no acess to the speed force in marvel?
Doesnt he enter the speed force once he attains light speed on his own?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Where does it say Flash has no acess to the speed force in marvel?
Doesnt he enter the speed force once he attains light speed on his own?

JLA/Avengers stated that speed force didnt exist in the Marvel Universe.

And yes, speed force is tapped once he starts to attain lightspeed.

King KAM
I feel that the Flash is WAY faster than Quicksilver, the Flash doesnt need the speed force to do mach4

long pig
Barry Allen was never in the MU, you keep talking about it like it was am event.

It was a homage to Barry after he died, the guy's name was buried alien.
It had no real insight on how Flash would do in the MU.

He could have just been a....buried alien with yellow shoes on.

hoorayforpeepee
long pig speaks the truth.

Cosmo Kramer
I bet Quicksilver will so Flash would pull some dirty trick like tell him to race around the world and then purposely start losing and stop so he makes him look stupid when Quicksilver comes in all tired and finds his opponent drinking lemonade.

Tron
First of all, the whole "speed force not in Marvel" thing doesn't apply in this forum, they're fighting on neutral terms with their normal powers unless teh thread starter states otherwise.

Second, this has been done too many times, discuss it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=337984&highlight=Flash+vs+Quicksilver

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.