Molecule Man, Exodus, Demogorge and Thanos Invade . . . MARVEL EARTH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
okay, so a lot of marvel, er, fans, claim somehow that these 4 alone could take over all of dc earth. so . . . how would they fare against MARVEL'S earth??

sentry et al, please discuss.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
okay, so a lot of marvel, er, fans, claim somehow that these 4 alone could take over all of dc earth. so . . . how would they fare against MARVEL'S earth??

sentry et al, please discuss.
Unless if am missing some uber Marvel hero?

MM can easily take MU earth.

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by kgkg
Unless if am missing some uber Marvel hero?
The Sentry roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sentry
Molecule Man alone could take Marvel Earth. Just like MM could easily take DC Earth.

Draco69
It's nice to see an apocalyptic event happening on Marvel Earth and not DC Earth for once.

Swear to god, the sh** DC Earth has to put with on this board...

King KAM
is MM un affected by mental attacks?

leonidas
i don't think so. and like i think dc earth would survive, marvel earth would to. just don't see anyone trying to figure out how . . .

no

where's all the marvel fans??

Solidus Snake
all i have to say about molecule man on the dc earth is maxwell lord, martian manhunter or deadman. the fight lasts as long as a snowball in hell

golem370
How about X-MAN Proteus Thor X-Men Avengers Apocalypse Magneto Binary The Eternals could become Uni-Mind then I believe the Invaders would have a real fight on there Hands. Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Inapplicable
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Inapplicable
Reflexes: Inapplicable
Fighting Skills: No physical abilities
Special Skills/Abilities: The composite knowledge skills, abilities, and experience of all its constituent beings
Superhuman physical powers: None
Superhuman Mental Powers: The Uni-Mind is a collective being which is created by a significant number of Eternals merging their physical and mental beings together into one organism, as such it possesses vast psionic abilities across a wide range of mental talents, including levitation, psychokinesis, telepathy, the ability to project mental bolts of force, the ability to travel through the vacuum of space unharmed and intellectual powers of information processing and problem solving far beyond human understanding

leonidas
i was waiting for someone to bring in the uni-mind . . .

it's a start . . .

King KAM
I read up on the sentry, and damn is he a cheater....

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by golem370
How about X-MAN Proteus Thor X-Men Avengers Apocalypse Magneto Binary The Eternals could become Uni-Mind then I believe the Invaders would have a real fight on there Hands. Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Inapplicable
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Inapplicable
Reflexes: Inapplicable
Fighting Skills: No physical abilities
Special Skills/Abilities: The composite knowledge skills, abilities, and experience of all its constituent beings
Superhuman physical powers: None
Superhuman Mental Powers: The Uni-Mind is a collective being which is created by a significant number of Eternals merging their physical and mental beings together into one organism, as such it possesses vast psionic abilities across a wide range of mental talents, including levitation, psychokinesis, telepathy, the ability to project mental bolts of force, the ability to travel through the vacuum of space unharmed and intellectual powers of information processing and problem solving far beyond human understanding

Yeah roll eyes (sarcastic) unimind is real tough roll eyes (sarcastic) for the Eternals real power level and in particular how tough the unimind is check out Thor volume 1 number 300 smile

DigiMark007
Franklin Richards? Apocalypse, Sentry, Thor, Magneto, Quasar, Hulk, Juggernaut, Uni-Mind (as previously mentioned), various Eternals, Reed Richards (a plot-induced god with prep time).

Pheonix? But that's probably cheating.

Dr. Strange! Even alone, the good doctor (with ample prep) is a fighting chance for Marvel Earth.

leonidas
<<check out Thor volume 1 number 300>>

whirly, stop being a wet blanket . . . smile

(is that the one where the unimind gets smashed to a million pieces by the celestial? can't remember and don't feel like looking for it . . .)

and if phoenix is on earth, i don't care digi!

Sentry
It took a celestial to smash the Uni-Mind. Well if the Eternals could band together and form Uni-Mind it could help. Also if the good Doctor has a decent amount of prep time, he could summon enough ambient magical energy and cast his most powerful spells which contain the power of the Vishanti. Gaea could also just scold her son Demogorge for allying himself with the invaders and he goes off to cry back in the sun. Marvel Earth has a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.