Batman vs. Aragorn...swordfight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Batman vs. Aragorn...swordfight!

Keep in mind Aragorn is 87 years old and has a lot of experince here. No other weapons other than longsword and dagger for upclose action.

Well?

Cosmo Kramer
Batman will beat him in two minutes if Aragorn is using a bow.

Laminator_X
Aragorn is superhuman. The blood of the gods flows in his veins. If Batman can convert this into a jiujitsu match he can win. Otherwise Strider will walk right over him.

olympian
Aragon with either a bow or sword.

Onikirimaru
Batman, with 24 hours of prep, decides to do research by watching all 3 extended cut movies. He shows up 2 hours late to the fight.

Aragon would win. I dont recall Batman ever holding a sword, much less using and practicing with it.

Cosmo Kramer
I saw the previews to that new movie Batman Begins and he had a sword. I didnt see the movie though.

Arahan
Aragorn. Hand to Hand Batys, swordplay Aragorn.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Batman, with 24 hours of prep, decides to do research by watching all 3 extended cut movies. He shows up 2 hours late to the fight.

Hehehe good one.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Onikirimaru

Aragon would win. I dont recall Batman ever holding a sword, much less using and practicing with it.

Batman can handle a sword. Aragorn is a formiddable foe, but I think Batman would win as he has more knowledge of different styles (I think).

He's fought Ras Al Ghul with a sword and lived. He think he can handle himself here.

Xplosive
In hand to hand, Batman wins, in sword fight, Aragorn wins.

gamewarrior
Ive read comic of Batman using a sword and hes pretty good at using it but Aragorn has more experience.

Juntai
Batman wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.