Brock Samson vs Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
As much as love Cage as him being a fellow black man and all, Brock Samson has killed 2 men with his ass alone, hes unstoppabble , a living weapon.

Laminator_X
If the O.S.I. has briefed him on Cage's abilities, Brock all the way. If he's in the dark, Cage'll probably clock him in the moment of surprise after his knife bounces off that 'ol "unbreakable skin."

jplatinum
Brock Sampson is a ****in' madman.
I wouldn't want to fight him.
(I am dead- serious)

He goes into rage mode and the game is over.

Laminator_X
"It was like a Ninja and a tiger stapled together!"

Onikirimaru
Brock wins in an extravagant and funny way.

Arahan
Dont know this Brock guy is, is he somehow connected to Eddy Brock smile

Scoobless
yeah.... who IS Brock Samson?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Laminator_X
"It was like a Ninja and a tiger stapled together!"

I think the quote was

"It was like two ninjas typed together to make one gaint one!"

Brock Sampson has survived in the vacuum of outerspace!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah.... who IS Brock Samson?

He is from the show Venture Bros.

Arahan
Venture Bros ? I only know Mario Bros

Onikirimaru
Its a comedy cartoon on cartoon network. Look into it, its very funny.

Laminator_X
Imagine if Race Bannon from Johnny Quest were a 7' tall berzerker with a Bowie knife and 70's fashion sense.

That's Brock Samson.

Arahan
I asked the all knowing wise master of knowledge: Google

This guys look funny and do funny thngs.

Nataku8188
Depends, does Cage like Zep' ?

jplatinum
Watch cartoon network on sunday night at 11:00 pm.
You will see the monster that is brock motha****in' sampson.
Undisputed champ of rage beatings and crazed physco induced killing.
He is a ****in' machine.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by jplatinum
(I am dead- serious)

Not game over for you JP, the skills Master "Dan" gave you would defeat him smile

jplatinum
I was talkin' about cage.

King KAM
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Depends, does Cage like Zep' ?
i agree, and no Cage HAS a problem with Zep and when he says this,Brock is going to flip out and choke him lifeless.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King KAM
i agree, and no Cage HAS a problem with Zep and when he says this,Brock is going to flip out and choke him lifeless.

"... and for the written portion of you exam you drew the little man with wings from the Led Zeppelin albums."

"Icarus... you saying you have a problem with Zep?

Hehe

King KAM
The man killed a Polar Bear...and then made it into a coat in under 1 minute....he beat-up the 6-million dollar man and a gay sasquach, he survived the vacuum of space, he killed 2 men with his ass, and he STILL has time to get more butt then Ashtrays.

brock 10/10

colossus17
Originally posted by jplatinum
(I am dead- serious)

i think its the other way around....dude one of those punches which you can deliever at a rate of 50,935 per second and he is dead....+ u have all those skills which master "dan" tought you......

King KAM
Originally posted by colossus17
i think its the other way around....dude one of those punches which you can deliever at a rate of 50,935 per second and he is dead....+ u have all those skills which master "dan" tought you......

Colossus you havent heard????, im sorry to tell you but...Brock Samson has defeated the GREAT Dan, with a flurry of insane lefts and rights.

Wynndar
Brock is the man...He wears boat shoes, drives a charger, and has a mullett.

jplatinum
mullett.

laughing
sorry, but that's just wrong

mullett.

laughing

Can't stop laughing

"I hope brock doesn't hear me laughin' at him or I'll end up like that football player who wouldn't give him the ball."

"Oh shit! there's brock, i'm out like the runnin' man."

Brock: " Hey you, JP come here motha****a!"

King KAM
ill put it like this, cage is tough, but once Brock was shot with about 452 Tranqs that were strong enough to put down a man about 6feet4inches, and about 235lbs. he took about 450+ of them and kept on whippin ass, he had to be hit by a TRUCK to be Ko'ed, and he got burried for about 6 hours under 6 feet of dirt, and he still came out ok. Alittle bit of Tequilla and he was as my Idol Glen Quagmire would say OLRITE!

long pig
http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/image/brock2004812-03_1092303576.jpg

Wynndar
Awesome picture

King KAM
Originally posted by Wynndar
Awesome picture
I think that was from his dream, lol

jplatinum
It was from when brock got trapped in that virtual reality simulator and he kept imagining killin' all his enemies.

Most of those enemies he actually had killed in real life, except the dinosaurs.

He has done some superhuman feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.