Agent Smith(Matrix 3) vs Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
who wins?

jplatinum
"Mister banner, hey what are you...what are you doing?"
"Don't..."

"Hulk smash!"

"powwwwwwww"

"Hulk say why you no stay smash?"

"I'm gonna enjoy watching you die mr. banner"

"Hulk say it thousands of little man keep coming back."
"Hulk don't know which one to smash"
"Hulk smash all"
"Hulk say why you fly, stay still so Hulk can smash you."
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Goodbye mr. banner"

K3VIL
-Mr. Banner!
-Surprised to see me?

-Not at all.

-It is inevitable, Mr Banner.

hawkwind
if its in the matrix and hulk is at full power.hulk wins.

Xplosive
Originally posted by hawkwind
if its in the matrix and hulk is at full power.hulk wins.

No way.

Mainstream
Hulk no smash matrix?

srankmissingnin
Assuming Hulk is still as strong and durable in side the Matrix as he is out side the matrix he beats Smith like a red headed step child.

Ultimate Ion
Smith could inject himself into Hulk. Even if he couldn't he could wait until he turned back into Banner and do it then.

Spelljammer
He said GREY Hulk, Grey Hulk got kindof nerfed at his powers, but retained MOST of his intelligence. Kindof a jack of all trades Hulk. And he was able to become a slum lord for a major crime syndicate. I think with that sortof brain power, combined with a waterd down Hulk physique. Who could take on the smith agents. Assuming there was still a rebellion and he was just creating a diversion so they could ultimately end The Matrix..

And if not, well, Grey Hulk knows better then to fight a losing battle and makes a pact with the agents to become a smith agent himself. A conciouncesly aware living creature, who perpetualy helps The Matrix keep order, and bosses the smiths like his *****. Infact, this is a much more plausible scenario as Smith was a virus. Both The Matrix and Grey Hulk have everything to lose and nothing to gain if they don't work together..

Tron
Smith? Comic related? Don't think so (unless someone can show me otherwise).

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.