Batman vs daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
they both get 2 days prep. who win? they fight in chicago

Cosmo Kramer
Hmm...well from the looks of things you are giving them both two days preparation to even this one out. I bet DareDevil will work late the first night which is probably Friday then come home to find people in house and kill them. Go out clubbing and have sex with two girls. Wake up with a hangover Saturday and then take a lot of drugs. Later he fights one of the girls who thinks he had something to do with a death in her family and then gets wasted again. The next day he realizes Batman has spent the past two days designing a suit that has everything required to kill him. I am not sure why but he goes to Chicago to defend Ojay Simpson and wins millions so he can hire Bruce Wayne to give him the suit then turns around and kills him. THE END- This actually would happen.

Spelljammer
Someone likes Daredevil..

As said by Bullseye in Marvel versus DC, "you hit harder then Daredevil.."

Batman is faster, stronger, smarter, and in every way better then that blind oaf Daredevil. No matter what trick he pulls up his sleeve, Batman is ready for it, he probably devised a simaler plan, only without any failure or miscaculations.. Even without prep, Batman could so win this. Batman is GOD!

Arahan
1. Forget the Crossovers

2. Dont underestimate DD. He is a skilled fighter and is physically on the same level as Batman.

3. But Baty has his legendary (damn stupid) prep time so i give the fight for him.

4. Without prep time, it would be a 50/50 match

5." Even without prep, Batman could so win this. Batman is GOD!"
You are an idiot.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Spelljammer

Batman is faster, stronger, smarter, and in every way better then that blind oaf Daredevil. No matter what trick he pulls up his sleeve, Batman is ready for it, he probably devised a simaler plan, only without any failure or miscaculations.. Even without prep, Batman could so win this. Batman is GOD!

Faster... Batman is faster then... then Daredevil? Physically Daredevil is Batman... if he happened to be as fast and agile as Grayson. Daredevil is as strong as Batman, faster, more agile, equal in fighting skill and has a radar sense.

Batman's only chance of winning is prep buddy.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by Spelljammer

Someone is right about that...

Yeah DareDevil is the greatest and I read that comic where Batman finally punches Bullseye and he says that. In that series DareDevil and the Batdude get it on and they also help each other take out Two Face and Mr. Hyde I think. Good series but hated DC. But I am for DD in this one and do any research on me and you will figure that out quick. I havent been around lately I have had a life. Happy Dance

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Arahan
You are an idiot.
Everyone, give me two days prep time so I can locate the infinity gaunlet and gems, send him on a wild goose chase, tell the divine entities what he's looking for, that way The Celestials, Eternity, blahblahblah all kick his ass to "Kingdom Come" and I become the new Batman. laughing out loud

Arahan
okay I take the idiot thing back....you are just mad and insane....
hey i like that *wuahahaahahhahahahahahaaaa

BlaqChaos
Daredevil isn't listed as a "7" in fighting skills in the Marvel Handbook, only as a "6" IIRC. Wolverine and Captain America were leveled at "7" and Cap is about equal to Bats, so I'd have to give it to Bats.

roughrider
This is so tough to call. If they have this prep, Daredevil needs to scout, find and lure Batman to some abandoned warehouse with no lights, then let his superior radar guide him to victory over Bats ninja-in-the-dark senses. Otherwise, fight goes on all night until each has only one unbroken leg. whistle

Draco69
Please. Sonics and Tear Gas. The end.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jesserw21
they both get 2 days prep. who win? they fight in chicago What??? Don't you know that Batman with two days prep can defeat the Living Tribunal???

braz
Bats would take DD..even tho dd has his radar sense...thats the only thing that would concern me...but bats gots the darkness on his side...and..he can fly and he has better fighting skills laughing

Scoobless
JP runs in and knocks them both out.... before flying off to beat the crap out of Midnighter

DigiMark007
Yeah, sonics and tear gas = a win for Bats. No prep, DD wins just as easily though, regardless of what the crossovers say. He's peak human strength and agility...can lift 800-ish pounds. Bats can't (at least not without bad writing).

jinzin
Originally posted by Scoobless
JP runs in and knocks them both out.... before flying off to beat the crap out of Midnighter

DAMMIT mad beat me to it...

JP WINS! rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.