Onslaught vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Onslaught

vs.

Apocalypse

BlaqChaos
Didn't Onslaught beat both Apocalypse and Cable at the same time in the comics?

Timslar
Been done before. Onlaught wins with a mere thought. Seriously.

Mainstream
who dares mock my Master Apocalyspe!

Xplosive
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Didn't Onslaught beat both Apocalypse and Cable at the same time in the comics?

No.
Apocalypse crushes him.

jplatinum
Did you really think apocalypse would have a chance.

demigawd
Originally posted by Xplosive
No.
Apocalypse crushes him.

Crushes? Really? Onslaught is no match for the likes of Apoc? Really?

King KAM
Apocolypse is a bigger Failure than Mariahs Carreys movie Glitter.

Wickerman
Originally posted by King KAM

funniest.thing.ever. laughing out loud

The sad part is that it's true laughing

~wickerman~

Onikirimaru
Apocalypse always struck me as all talk.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King KAM
Funny cos it's true.
Apocalypse loses.

Xplosive
Originally posted by demigawd
Crushes? Really? Onslaught is no match for the likes of Apoc? Really?

Yes.

demigawd
Yes.

You realize not a single person agrees with you, right? Not one. Not even Mainstream, the other Apoc fanboy here.

(DO you, Mainstream?)

Mainstream
who dares mock me and my master? remember boys and girls Evo Apoc beat Magneto without his armor...."but that happen in a cartoon that don't count you say?" um yet when AoA Apoc gets defeated by AoA Magneto that counts? both storys take place in alternate words one counts yet the other does not....and they call me crazy. big grin

gamewarrior
I cant really say who I think wins but I see Onslought kinda more powerful than Apoc but i aint really sure.

Mainstream
one verison of Apoc (the cable and Deadpool verison) and another one (the future one) took over the world.....so we know he's gonna take over the world sooner or later...those who mock him shall sooner tremble before him.

gamewarrior
But Onslaught has reality bending powers.

Mainstream
Originally posted by gamewarrior
But Onslaught has reality bending powers.

perhaps...but in theroy Apoc could over flood him with energy from his outside power source... thing of a balloon that getting filled with wa wa it gotta pop sometime...provided he could sheild himself from being mentally detected.

Apoc know what this guy could do...with time to pre pare and his Alien tech he could get the victory after a long hard battle....think Rocky vs the Russian in Rocky 4. " you cut him you cut him him you see. you see he's not a machine! he's a man" dududu du du nananna0 dududud du du! Apoc workin hard now! getting strong now! " eek!

BlaqChaos
Onslaught did more to take over the world in one year than Apocalypse did in 5000 years.

Mainstream
Onslaught did more to take over the world in one year than Apocalypse did in 5000 years.

Apoc took over the world for over two thousand years and took over the world with Blob as one of his four horsemen....I'd like to see Mr. O do that. stick out tongue

BlaqChaos
Then why didn't he defeat Onslaught when he took him on?

Mainstream
Then why didn't he defeat Onslaught when he took him on?

the answer to that is quite simple....at the time he realized he couldn't beat Onslaught..Apoc was caught off guard..he knew able with Mr. O wouldn't be in his favor at the time...as the saying goes..."he who fights and runs away ...lives to fight another day....besides Apocalyspe is immortal..he don't have to beat anyone to win..all he has to do is wait for them to die....I know, I know but he's dead..but he's been dead before....just wait and see.

leonheartmm
onslaught has more power in one fingertip in one second than apoc can muster in his entire body in his entire life.

Mainstream
Originally posted by leonheartmm
onslaught has more power in one fingertip in one second than apoc can muster in his entire body in his entire life.

thanx I needed a good laugh

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by Mainstream
the answer to that is quite simple....at the time he realized he couldn't beat Onslaught..Apoc was caught off guard..he knew able with Mr. O wouldn't be in his favor at the time...as the saying goes..."he who fights and runs away ...lives to fight another day....besides Apocalyspe is immortal..he don't have to beat anyone to win..all he has to do is wait for them to die....I know, I know but he's dead..but he's been dead before....just wait and see.

For one, Nur wasn't taken off guard, he and Cable were on the offensive. Second, you just said that in the one and only encounter that he had with Onslaught, he fled. Like "I could kick your ass, Onslaught; but instead I think I'll just run away and wait for you to die. But I'm not running 'cause I'm scared or anything, just because I know that if I could beat you."

ROFL!!!

Mainstream
perhaps...Apocalypse lost a battle but the war rages on.

leonheartmm
take this for comparison, among the many feats of onslaught, here are a few, treated cable like he was a pussy{the same cable that KILLED apocalypse}, kidnapped and trapped nate grey using only his power{nate, who is stronger than cable}, held off an attack easily by all of earth's heroes, as if it was nothing}, RIPPED AND TOOK AWAY THE POWER OF THE RUBY OF CYTTAROCK FROM JUGGERNAUT'S BODY, TOOK DIRECT MULTIPLE BLOWS FROM THOR'S MLIJNOR WHILE FEELING NUTHING!{MLIJNOR IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF SILVER SURFER'S POWER COSMIC} , HAD ITS ARMOUR RIPPED OFF BY MINDLESS HULK AND ONLY MINDLESS HULK, BUT INSTEAD OF LOSING POWER, IT EVOLVED TO AN EVEN GREATER BEING MADE OF ENERGY, HAD MARVEL EARTH AT A LOSS TO WHAT TO DO TO EVEN SLOW HIM DOWN, "HAD THE POWER TO EASILY CREATE A SECOND SUN!!!!!!!!!!!!", ONLY LOST BECAUSE OF THE DEATH OF MANY MANY POWERFUL HEROES LIKE THOR which DISRUPTED{not destroyed} his energy field long enough to destroy his conciounce. and he was also ever evolving.

{and btw, apocalypse IS NOT IMMORTAL}

Mainstream
hey yo could you yell a little louder...I can still hear a little bit out my left ear...thanx wickedph

demigawd
Mainstream. C'mon...you KNOW you're BSing. Stop humoring your little cousin Xplosive. He thinks you're serious...

And Evo Apocalypse isn't Apocalypse. Evo Apocalypse is some character who happens to have the same name as Apocalypse from the comic. They have nothing in common. Not their powers, not their history, nothing. AOA Apoc is the SAME as 616 Apoc. The only thing that we KNOW separates them is 20 years of life without Xavier. But AOA Apoc and 616 Apoc were the EXACT SAME PERSON in 1975 (right before AOA started). We KNOW this. So unless Apoc got pussified between 1975 and 1995 (and he wasn't), then we can be pretty sure that the AOA results would be the 616 results in a real fight.

By the way, Magneto beat him in House of M, too. Seems Apoc can't get a break, hahahaha. That's why he HAS to wait for everybody to die to take over.

Mainstream
well I can understand Apoc losing in house of M I mean it's Magneto world we just live in it.

BlaqChaos
well I can understand Apoc losing in house of M I mean it's Magneto world we just live in it. I still say it's really Quicksilver's world or Wanda's world. It won't be Magneto, because it's too obvious a choice. Marvel is going to try andsurprise us at the end. Maybe they'll even have it as Xavier's world, wouldn't that raise all hell?

Timslar
All this talk about Apocalypse being powerful enough to fight Onslaught....it's like when people say Wolverine could beat people like Odin.

Or is this another joke I'm just not in on yet?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Timslar
All this talk about Apocalypse being powerful enough to fight Onslaught....it's like when people say Wolverine could beat people like Odin.

Or is this another joke I'm just not in on yet?

yet another person who suffer from..."Apocalypse can't win sydrome" or ACWS.

Marvelgeek
yet another person who suffer from..."Apocalypse can't win sydrome" or ACWS.
He can win. Just I dont think against Onslaught. confused no But that's alright! We'll still love him! yes

Mainstream
I shall never forsake you lord Apocalypse!!!

Xplosive
Onslaught himself was impressed and admired what Apocalypse had done to the alternate world.
And when Onslaught try to took over the world, he died permanetly after such short time, when Apocalpyse tried it, he was beaten, bu at least no destroyed. In future Apocalypse took over the world. And Wathcer Uatu admires Apocalypse power.

O.D Geist
man just look at it in a simple way Magneto beat apoc right so did the x-men, even cable by himshelf beat apoc from what i been told. but yet it took savage hulk the avengers the x-men and who ever else was around to help take him out.

I think savage hulk alone can beat apoc but savage hulk couldnt beat Mr O all he did was break his armor and cause a nuke explosion and revealed his true form Pure psionic energy or pure energy.

sorry my vote goes to Onslaught

demigawd
Onslaught himself was impressed and admired what Apocalypse had done to the alternate world.

What??? What are you talking about? What alternate world? Are you trying to put Onslaught in the Age of Apocalypse?!?!

golem370
Earth 616. A highly-developed form of shape-shifting, some sort of teleportation, levitation and energy blasts. Following his merging with Cyclops's, Apocalypse also possessed limited control over time and space, as well as optic blasts. and futher more. He can survive for weeks without food or water and can rapidly recover from injuries that would prove fatal to normal human beings. In the future, however, his physical form will eventually grow too aged and enfeebled to contain his vast superhuman energies. Hence, he will transfer his consciousness and powers into a succession of host bodies, abandoning each one when it too grows too old to contain his power.

Xplosive
What??? What are you talking about? What alternate world? Are you trying to put Onslaught in the Age of Apocalypse?!?!

No, it was said Onsalught himself was impressed and admired what Apocalypse had done to the alternate world, said in Onslaught saga.

jinzin

demigawd
No, it was said Onsalught himself was impressed and admired what Apocalypse had done to the alternate world, said in Onslaught saga.

What alternate world? What did Apocalypse do?

*Incidentally, you've got it backwards. Apocalypse was talking to Cable about how he was impressed with the sheer destruction Onslaught wrought on the Astral Plane by funneling all psionic power for his personal use. That led to a debate with Cable.

gamewarrior
Idont know much about apocalypse's powers can someone fill me in.

KillAll
What alternate world? What did Apocalypse do?

*Incidentally, you've got it backwards. Apocalypse was talking to Cable about how he was impressed with the sheer destruction Onslaught wrought on the Astral Plane by funneling all psionic power for his personal use. That led to a debate with Cable.

actually he doesnt have it backwards... onslaughts idea of world domination came from what he saw in nate greys mind. whom came from an alternate future dimension. where apocalypse ruled. onlsaught admired this... and wanted to duplicate it on 616 earth

Xplosive
Originally posted by KillAll
actually he doesnt have it backwards... onslaughts idea of world domination came from what he saw in nate greys mind. whom came from an alternate future dimension. where apocalypse ruled. onlsaught admired this... and wanted to duplicate it on 616 earth

Excatly. Onslaught admired what Apocalypse had done.
Good someone else also know this.

xmarksthespot
So he admired the creation - not the creator. Onslaught kills Apocalypse.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by KillAll
actually he doesnt have it backwards... onslaughts idea of world domination came from what he saw in nate greys mind. whom came from an alternate future dimension. where apocalypse ruled. onlsaught admired this... and wanted to duplicate it on 616 earth yes (and then decided to kill everyone since the spoilt mutants messed it up when they were put in charge in AoA...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.