About a Boy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cinefile00
hey everyone...did anyone here see about a boy? i wasn't gonna see it until i got to the theatre to find that i couldn't get star wars tix :-( (have to see that tonight), and i have to say it was really good. hugh was a lot better than i thought he'd be, and apparently i'm not the only one cause i've been seeing a bunch of great reviews...i really think it was one of the best movies i've seen in years...i get all my info from rotten tomatoes.com, and they said nothing but good things. i found the website at about-a-boy.com and it had a bunch of cool things to go with the movie too..if anyone else here saw it i'd love to see what they said!

ToMacco
You and Hugh Grant should be smacked.

Dim
Why?...I like Hugh Grant.

ToMacco
*smacks Dim*

Don't ever admit to that, Dim.

Texas
Hugh Grant says the funniest things!

ToMacco
Hugh Grant is a puss. He always plays the same bumbly charmer. Boring. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
You're just pissed off because nobody wants to pay you for being the same person all the time.

mechmoggy
He's not like that in AAB To.

Go take a lady to see it, she may think you have a kinder, softer side. big grin

LaurenE147
Was it just me or did Hugh Grant in Bridget Jones's Diary suck?
I like him in all of his other movies that I've seen.

mechmoggy
I liked him in that because he was playing a bastard, which he excelled at too. Can't say I liked BJD much anyway, total chick-flick. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Hey mech. I just may bring a lady to it. But then I'll go get popcorn and never come back.

mechmoggy
I'm sure the girl will be thankful of that too. stick out tongue

ToMacco
You bastard. rolling on floor laughing

mechmoggy
My reputation proceeds me. big grin

Penguin
Hugh is ok...pretty witty in this one. I'll take High Fidelity (same author) over About a Boy any day though...

mechmoggy
Is your real name, Oswold Copperpot, perchance? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.