hulk vs jubilee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetspike
i think jubilee's potenial is nearly unlimieted she could so take the hulk

Phoenix_Avatar9
ok, so like, if she detonates him on a molecular level?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
ok, so like, if she detonates him on a molecular level? If that works, she wins.

If not, Hulk wins.

jetspike
yeah if you look at her powers she has much untapped ability

Creshosk
Originally posted by jetspike
yeah if you look at her powers she has much untapped ability It's nice to see someone that truly appreciates her.

newjak86
Originally posted by jetspike
yeah if you look at her powers she has much untapped ability Don't worry it will get tapped soon and she will be blowing up planets and her powers will be enough to put down Thor.

Creshosk
Originally posted by newjak86
Don't worry it will get tapped soon and she will be blowing up planets and her powers will be enough to put down Thor. There's no need for sarcasm.

What jetspike said was true. She has alot of potential.

Jubilee is someone who suffers from holding back all the time.

Wickerman
So does Bobby Drake. For Christ's sake, when Emma took over his body she made him be able to teleport by changing on a molecular level and hardening the vapors in another location. Or.....something similar. Anyway.....Bobby's an Omega mutant...his potential is incredible. But is he doing anything to further it? if he were to fight Hulk would HE win? I think not. And i also don't think Jubilee as we see her now would win either.

~wickerman~

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wickerman
So does Bobby Drake. For Christ's sake, when Emma took over his body she made him be able to teleport by changing on a molecular level and hardening the vapors in another location. Or.....something similar. Anyway.....Bobby's an Omega mutant...his potential is incredible. But is he doing anything to further it? if he were to fight Hulk would HE win? I think not. And i also don't think Jubilee as we see her now would win either.

~wickerman~ No, she holds back. And that is why the hulk wins 9/10

1/10 is uncertain as to weather her powers would effect him.

If not he wins 10/10 other wise if they do then the 1/10 is when Jubilee panics and uses him as the fuel.

bardock
bobby is stuck on that trying to be normal thing

newjak86
Originally posted by Creshosk
There's no need for sarcasm.

What jetspike said was true. She has alot of potential.

Jubilee is someone who suffers from holding back all the time. It is true if you look at the advancement of other mutants of course her powers have potential since as of right now they are street level while everyone around her becomes top tier.

Creshosk
It is true if you look at the advancement of other mutants of course her powers have potential since as of right now they are street level while everyone around her becomes top tier. Because everyone else is becoming more powerful?

ACtually the desicion to amp characters is based on popularity.

Jubillee isn't popular enough to choose to give her a boost.

So right now we do have some pretty impressive feats, but she won't get more powerful because the writers won't choose to have her learn how to use them better.

newjak86
Because everyone else is becoming more powerful?

Jubillee isn't popular enough to choose to give her a boost.

So right now we do have some pretty impressive feats, but she won't get more powerful because the writers won't choose to have her learn how to use them better. Thats is the point she only has potenial because everyone around all of a sudden are realizing their potential. Now before where her street level power was alright and seemed to fit in. It now needs to be advanced to fit in. So the potenial is because it is now common for mutants to have high level powers.

Creshosk
Thats is the point she only has potenial because everyone around all of a sudden are realizing their potential. Now before where her street level power was alright and seemed to fit in. It now needs to be advanced to fit in. So the potenial is because it is now common for mutants to have high level powers. Or they could send her away, as they frequently do. sad

I would love to see jubilee around more. I don't care about amping her up too high either. Her plasmoid burst (literally detonating the air) has been pretty good for taking out enemies before. I don't care either way, just so long as we see more of her.

Arahan
Talking about boosting characters....boost up Quicksilver you damn writers. Pietro is a cool character.

Victor Von Doom
Because everyone else is becoming more powerful?

I never understood the logic behind that. It only seems to apply to the X-Men. Other comics tend to rely on...stories and things.

Wickerman
Or they could send her away, as they frequently do. sad

I would love to see jubilee around more. I don't care about amping her up too high either. Her plasmoid burst (literally detonating the air) has been pretty good for taking out enemies before. I don't care either way, just so long as we see more of her.

It'd be great to see her more, i agree. However, i'm not gonna pit her against the Hulk, for christ's sake. And if she has this great "potential" everyone keeps mentioning, i didn't see her using it against HUMAN BEINGS when faced with the prospect of being crucified.

(ps: i didn't actually read the crucifixion comic, so i might be terribly wrong. If i am, please excuse my ignorance).

~wickerman~

who?-kid
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I never understood the logic behind that. It only seems to apply to the X-Men. Other comics tend to rely on...stories and things.
confused Urm yeah, the X-Men are really the only ones who get upgrades from time to time... confused

All the other comics tell true stories, with love and death and jealousy and hidden feelings and three or four subplots plus a philosophy to think about.

The X-Men just want to smash things up with their new powers they get every month... confused

Wickerman
Originally posted by who?-kid
confused Urm yeah, the X-Men are really the only ones who get upgrades from time to time... confused

All the other comics tell true stories, with love and death and jealousy and hidden feelings and three or four subplots plus a philosophy to think about.

The X-Men just want to smash things up with their new powers they get every month... confused

So THAT's why Spiderman can talk to insects laughing

~wickerman~

stormfront13
the x-men are mutants, they are supposed to progress in their powers. that's what mutants do. seriously what's so hard to understand about that? and if you hate the x-men for being powerful, then why do you like people like surfer, and superman, and thor.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wickerman
It'd be great to see her more, i agree. However, i'm not gonna pit her against the Hulk, for christ's sake. And if she has this great "potential" everyone keeps mentioning, i didn't see her using it against HUMAN BEINGS when faced with the prospect of being crucified.

(ps: i didn't actually read the crucifixion comic, so i might be terribly wrong. If i am, please excuse my ignorance).

~wickerman~ It's odd, because the other times she panics she goes boom and destroys mansions or warehouses. . .

This time?

Sounds like PIS to me. . .

I never understood the logic behind that. It only seems to apply to the X-Men. Other comics tend to rely on...stories and things. The decision is still based on popularity.

If spiderman wasn't so popular I don't think they would have done that amping for him, even though it was done through story.

The X-men ampage is a little too convenient for their codenames.

Angel gains the ability to heal, White queen has the ability to turn into Diamond. Had she been the black queen would it have been Onyx or obsidian?

Wickerman
Originally posted by stormfront13
the x-men are mutants, they are supposed to progress in their powers. that's what mutants do. seriously what's so hard to understand about that? and if you hate the x-men for being powerful, then why do you like people like surfer, and superman, and thor.

I think what they really meant wasn't that they hate the characters themselves, but rather the way they're amped up as a consequence of fan-love. Which is perfectly normal up to a certain point.

~wickerman~

Alpha Centauri
Ice-Man went away, did some evolution off panel and came back with the ability to freeze veins. All it took for you lot to accept it was the writers saying "He trained."

The writers of X-Men know that they can do absolutely anything and never have it questioned because their fanbase is the most gullible bunch of idiots who will spend money on anything with an X on it.

Why is this thread even existing? Has the forum come to Jubilee Vs Hulk? Soon the day will come when Gambit can duke it out with Infinity.

-AC

Creshosk
the x-men are mutants, they are supposed to progress in their powers. that's what mutants do. seriously what's so hard to understand about that? and if you hate the x-men for being powerful, then why do you like people like surfer, and superman, and thor. Because they like the mutant punching bags?

People also like Nova blast Torch and knock out people instantly IW. .

Creshosk
Hey AC, nice to see you becoming a regular. big grin smile

Wickerman
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Soon the day will come when Gambit can duke it out with Infinity.

-AC

Actually....New Sun.......laughing out loud i see your point, i'm just kiddin wink

~wickerman~

stormfront13
I thogugtht you weren't back AC

Alpha Centauri
I'm not.

I'm posting in a couple threads. If they hadn't come up I'd be gone now because I remember why I left.

Because there are threads like Hulk/Jubilee and idiots who believe she genuinely has a chance of being victorious.

-AC

Victor Von Doom

The decision is still based on popularity.

If spiderman wasn't so popular I don't think they would have done that amping for him, even though it was done through story.

That's what I'm saying. Misunderstood?

Creshosk
AC: I'm not, I'm just posting in this thread. . .

AC: I'm not I'm just posting in these two threads.

AC: I'm not I'm just posting in any thread that involves X-men so I can bash them. . . er I mean just these couple of threads.

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by Arahan
Talking about boosting characters....boost up Quicksilver you damn writers. Pietro is a cool character. He has been boosted up with Isotope E. Before that his max speed was 175mph but now he can hit orbital velocity (around 25,000mph).

Alpha Centauri
AC: I'm not, I'm just posting in this thread. . .

AC: I'm not I'm just posting in these two threads.

AC: I'm not I'm just posting in any thread that involves X-men so I can bash them. . . er I mean just these couple of threads.

Where did I say that last thing? I'm not bashing the X-Men either. I'm showing why I believe what I do. Stop being a malcontent.

You do love writing stuff that people haven't said, don't you? For your own purposes.

-AC

Tha C-Master
Cresh and ac get along SO well.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Cresh and ac get along SO well.

wickedph fo shizzle

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
He has been boosted up with Isotope E. Before that his max speed was 175mph but now he can hit orbital velocity (around 25,000mph).

Only the 14,300% upgrade then.

Minor.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mainstream
wickedph fo shizzle Is THAT a BENITO sig?

Creshosk
Is THAT a BENITO sig? I can't see it. Red X for me. no

Mainstream
Is THAT a BENITO sig?

fo shizzle (yes)wickedph

demigawd
What I find odd is that some of the same people who whine about how the X-men get power upgrades that make them unreasonably powerful:

1)Still think they are less powerful than the Fantastic Four and

2)Somehow don't bat an eyelid at the fact that a single writer has not only upgraded Thanos over and over again, but also has the audacity to retcon the few losses he does have with some "clone" nonsense.

Does anybody find anything wrong with this? Anybody at all?

Bueller? Bueller?

Tha C-Master
I can't see it. Red X for me. no right click, and show pic, that usually helps..

Speaking of storm, there's a tornado watch, so I'd better get going.

Spelljammer
From what I remember Jubilee is her own personal fireworks display. That's not very impressive when compared to The Hulk. She can't even topple one sentinel..

Mainstream
Originally posted by Spelljammer
From what I remember Jubilee is her own personal fireworks display. That's not very impressive when compared to The Hulk. She can't even topple one sentinel..

Jubilee: like are you like totally dissing me yo? wickedph

Alpha Centauri
I never stated that wasn't BS. I just didn't bring it up because it wasn't relevant.

You more or less agree that the X-Men are now unreasonably powerful. I'm not denying that through bullshit upgrades the X-Men are now more powerful due to popularity. I'm also not denying that if it weren't for desperation the X-Men would still be stuck in the stages of being a decent comic with decent characters. Alas, some writers at Marvel unjustifiably wanted them to be better and couldn't be bothered to work at it.

Wrong is wrong, for any character. To say the X-Men debacle isn't one of the more ridiculous is to deny the most obvious.

-AC

Spelljammer
I never stated that wasn't BS. I just didn't bring it up because it wasn't relevant.

You more or less agree that the X-Men are now unreasonably powerful. I'm not denying that through bullshit upgrades the X-Men are now more powerful due to popularity. I'm also not denying that if it weren't for desperation the X-Men would still be stuck in the stages of being a decent comic with decent characters. Alas, some writers at Marvel unjustifiably wanted them to be better and couldn't be bothered to work at it.

Wrong is wrong, for any character. To say the X-Men debacle isn't one of the more ridiculous is to deny the most obvious.

-AC
I think both the fans and The Marvel Universe would feel alot better if they just offed all mutants. Make a mini-Crisis called "destroy all muties".

Oh my God, I'm Baston..

Creshosk
From what I remember Jubilee is her own personal fireworks display. That's not very impressive when compared to The Hulk. She can't even topple one sentinel.. Jubilee holds back for the most part. She has been able to do impressive things, and her powers have been described as combusting matter on a molecular level. and she has the potential to combust matter on a sub-atomic level.

I think both the fans and The Marvel Universe would feel alot better if they just offed all mutants. Make a mini-Crisis called "destroy all muties".

Oh my God, I'm Baston.. Among others. . .

right click, and show pic, that usually helps..

Speaking of storm, there's a tornado watch, so I'd better get going. Didn't work. no

Stay safe man. yes

Tha C-Master

-AC
Agree, I debate against hardcore xfanboys all the time, but sometimes a lack of popularity can cause upgrades too.
Get the sales get them noticed, etc.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by demigawd
What I find odd is that some of the same people who whine about how the X-men get power upgrades that make them unreasonably powerful:

1)Still think they are less powerful than the Fantastic Four and

I don't think anyone thinks that, so it's a bit of a random comment.

Creshosk
I don't think anyone thinks that, so it's a bit of a random comment. People that claim that the X-Men being outmatched by the FF is fact, for example.

Victor Von Doom
People that claim that the X-Men being outmatched by the FF is fact, for example.

Care to make that more explicit? Or shall I try to develop my Between the Lines power as well?

Alpha Centauri
Go off-forum and come back.

You'll be able to do it then.

-AC

Creshosk
Care to make that more explicit? I thought I was pretty explicit, seeing as how its almost a direct quote:

X-Men are out matched. Fact.

Are we forgetting that Spider-Man, one of the strongest in the fight, is an Avenger? Luke Cage? Daredevil? Spider-WOMAN?

Do you even know who these people are? They outmatch and outpower the X-Men.

Oh whoops. . that other post indicates that Daredevil helps to outmatch and overpower the X-Men. . .

Alpha Centauri
Yes, because in that fight, they were factually outmatched.

What's the problem there?

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I thought I was pretty explicit, seeing as how its almost a direct quote

Fair enough, AC said it.

As long as you weren't 'reading between the lines' (haha I love that) of my posts and claiming I said it.

Creshosk
Fair enough, AC said it.

As long as you weren't 'reading between the lines' (haha I love that) of my posts and claiming I said it. No, you've never said anything of the like.

Alpha Centauri
To be fair, neither have I.

I was relating to a post.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by who?-kid

Obviously irony is beyond you.

newjak86
the x-men are mutants, they are supposed to progress in their powers. that's what mutants do. seriously what's so hard to understand about that? and if you hate the x-men for being powerful, then why do you like people like surfer, and superman, and thor. I don't like Surfer that much.
I do like Thor ans Superman but their powers are of different origins. Mutants when they were good were nothing more than street level characters or high street level now they can take on cosmic threats I think that power boost is beyond evolution.
Thor was born a god from a powerful cosmic father and his Hammer is what makes him really powerful.
Superman is powered by the Sun completely different then being born and supposed to be an evoltuionary step in humanity.

Creshosk
I think that power boost is beyond evolution. Actually it might have to do with Marvek's take on the omega theory of evolution.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.