I'm the resident taddle tell of KMC Comics forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peace Keeper
I have a great deal of love for the forum, and can't sit by just watching people argue all the darn time.

So I appointed myself as the resident tattle tale, peace keeper.

Basically, my self appointed job is just to roam around the comics forum and try to stop arguments and/or report anyone who is being an a-hole.

So, whenever you feel like arguing and start name calling, remember I'll be there soon enough to report you.

sad

yahman
Leave.... you are not wanted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile big grin

Only joking. If you are a Grass, would you be able to shed any light on the recent incident Involving I hate Whirly????????

He isn't you trying to make a last desperate attempt at redemption ????????

Nataku8188
I have a feeling I'm not going to like you

yahman
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I have a feeling I'm not going to like you

Who me??????

Oh cum on everyone loves me big grin

Peace Keeper
You don't need to like me, actually, I'd rather you not.

And no, I'm not Ihatewhirly. But I am a long time member who's fed up with petty bickering.

colossus17
Originally posted by Peace Keeper
You don't need to like me, actually, I'd rather you not.

And no, I'm not Ihatewhirly. But I am a long time member who's fed up with petty bickering.

get a life dude.......or i will take it...

Whirlysplatt
I suspect that's exactly who it is using a proxy server, what does he think the point of a forum is?Originally posted by yahman
Leave.... you are not wanted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile big grin

Only joking. If you are a Grass, would you be able to shed any light on the recent incident Involving I hate Whirly????????

He isn't you trying to make a last desperate attempt at redemption ????????

yahman
Originally posted by colossus17
get a life dude.......or i will take it...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Girlie screaming)

He'l do it you know, he willl (Screams again)

Please C17 he's only a child who doesn't know any better. scared

Peace Keeper
Hate me all you want.

I could care less, but I'm still going to do what I set out to do.

Spelljammer
Basically, my self appointed job is just to roam around the comics forum and try to stop arguments and/or report anyone who is being an a-hole.

Are you sure you won't get carpel tunnel syndrome from that?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Are you sure you won't get carpel tunnel syndrome from that?

very good indeed smile

Nataku8188
The sad thing is no one wants you to do this. If people have a problem with other people, they can report them by themselves.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Nataku8188
The sad thing is no one wants you to do this. If people have a problem with other people, they can report them by themselves.
Besides, every good superhero needs a couple of good super villains. Who would then keep reading the Adventures of KMC? Then we'd be sold to a crappy 3-rd party company like Image, where the developers only care about the ridicously precise art and make ten thousand holofoil covers and we are quickly cancled but millions of unsold copies remain and we can't even find readers in the bargain bin or to encourage reading amongst children..

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Creshosk
You're going to get the mods mad at you. big grin I know I did. smile

ScarletSpider
Judging by the general cohesion and viable sentence structure, and if he is a longtime member, it must be one with some level of erudition and typing skills; which eliminates about 85% of the board. It ain't me, as I find this guy to be a self-important, pickle tickling rube.

Have fun patrolling the boards while the rest of us wish, and quite vocally I imagine, that you be fitted for a Sicilian Necktie.

yahman
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Judging by the general cohesion and viable sentence structure, and if he is a longtime member, it must be one with some level of erudition and typing skills; which eliminates about 85% of the board. It ain't me, as I find this guy to be a self-important, pickle tickling rube.

Have fun patrolling the boards while the rest of us wish, and quite vocally I imagine, that you be fitted for a Sicilian Necktie.

rifle

Lord-of-Dreams
Damn. I've never in my days seen such a pathetic attempt at attention. This is actually just gross. You can't just appoint yourself a mod, fool. You can't just decide to tell everyone that you're gonna report them and stop us bickering. You're not a mod, pal!! Go get a life, ok?
And you don't care if we hate you? WTF is that? You're just gonna end up recausing all the trouble. You are a joke. And I'm not even being mean. I'm laying it out for you. This is a joke. Either you are twelve, or you are... ok, all I'll be back later when I've steamed off a bit. PM me if anything either mreally funny or really pathetic goes down, kay?? Peace.

Hulk Power
I have a great deal of love for the forum, and can't sit by just watching people argue all the darn time.

So, whenever you feel like arguing and start name calling, remember I'll be there soon enough to report you.

sad

Report this you pussy.

F*ck You!!! smokin'

Tha C-Master
I'm definitely not going to like this, but what the hey, people have done it before, they can do it again.

It's xyz!
Peace keeper, who the bloody hell are you?

Endless Mike
Nice 10.5 year necro

Old Man Whirly!

sad Donald Trump!

BrolyBlack
Whirly you are so deranged and your TDS is embarrassing really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.