Guy(SFA)vsRyu(Ninja Gaiden)vsRolento(SFA)vsVega(SF)vsJago(KI)vsShinobi:Speed Test!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
This is a battle between these FAST Fighters!!!!!!!! Here's how it goes. You choose which one of these Speedy Fighters will DESTROY all of the gangs in their world including the Mad Gear and Shadowlaw within ONE MINUTE!!!!!!!! Also, these Fighters are aloud to use all of their Special moves, Super moves, Magic, and combos in this battle. This is all about who can destroy gangs the FASTEST!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic x 20
This is a pretty tough one. They all do move FAST!!!!!!!! What do you guys think?

darth-yoda
RYU thats my imput he is the fastest teh IMO

SaTsuJiN
Hotsuma, from shinobi.. he can slice from target to target, even in the air.. plus his shadow dash allows him to continuously move unharmed

http://worldzero.com/images/ECDhotsuma.jpg

Sonic x 20
Those are some good choices. The other fighters have some special technics to defeat their targets as well.

Sonic x 20
Okay, who has better agility?

Hoshi
better agility i would say guy and shinobi, but the one who would beat all the other gangs the fastest would be ryu, since one hadouken and at least 20 guys will fall apart, and he could use his tatsumaki sempukyaku to kill many guys at once too.But i dont think anyone of them could beat all the gangs within 1 minute, since shadow law has killer droids and clones genetically stronger than normal human

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Hoshi
better agility i would say guy and shinobi, but the one who would beat all the other gangs the fastest would be ryu, since one hadouken and at least 20 guys will fall apart, and he could use his tatsumaki sempukyaku to kill many guys at once too.But i dont think anyone of them could beat all the gangs within 1 minute, since shadow law has killer droids and clones genetically stronger than normal human

Not the Ryu from Street Fighter Hoshi, the Ryu from Ninja Gaiden. Sorry about that. I wasn't clear enough. I do aree with you about Guy and Shinobi. Seeing as they are Ninjas, they are Extremely Fast and Guys Musou Rage attack that he used on Shin M.Bison on SFA3 destroyed Bison just like the Raging Demon. That move should be useful. Shinobi can use Magic which is useful as well. How much damage does Ryu do when he is a Greater Fiend?

Hoshi
in fact guys musou rage attack didnt kill bison, it was one of the fake endings taht capcom did,but i agree that it could kill him if it was used on him

Sonic x 20
Indeed. I like it was shown in the game when he defeated Bison with it, it shows that it is just as POWERFUL as the Raging Demon. Besides, you can actually see Guy beating the crap out of his opponents with it. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Sonic x 20
I still feel that one of them will win this battle. big grin big grin cool cool

dave123
In a minute? None of them, in my opinion....

KingDubya
I don't even know who half of those people are...

SnakeEyes
I would say Hotsuma would be the fastest because of the reasons stated above, and he might even win in the agility contest as well.

Sonic x 20
1.Guy-is a Bushin ninja with insane speed and powerful combos. he is one of the main Heroes in the Final Fight series.
2.Vega-is also a ninja that is very fast. He works for M.Bison from Street Fighter and is one of his Best soldiers.
3.Rolento-One of the main villians from the Final Fight series and he is very fast too, but not a ninja. He works to build his own elite army since Guy is one of the main Heroes that destroyed his old army, the Mad Gear. Rolento has a stick as a weapon, knives, and grenades.
4.Ryu-is one of the Dragon legion ninjas. He pocess some magical powers and was given a legendary sword that hasn't reached its full potential until later in the game(Ninja Gaiden). He also does some insane combos as well since he is a Ninja.
5.Shinobi-a Ninja that also pocess some magical powers. He is insanely fast just like the other Ninjas and can kill his opponente in an instant.
6.Jago-a Ninja from Killer Instinct. He is very fast and can do some insane combos also and is powerful as well.

I hope that is enough information on them for right now. At least you know who they are now. big grin big grin cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.