Beta ray bill vs black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Beta ray bill vs black adam

dc's egyptian gods are watching as well as marvels asgardian gods

who wins eek!

HigH ScholaR
mad

roughrider
Damn good fight, here. These guys can be vicious. BA will have to come in fast and hard in mid-air, to avoid getting brained by stormbreaker.
Hell, I don't know... thumb up

HigH ScholaR
beer

HigH ScholaR
eek!

Ultimate Ion
Is that the only cool pic of Black Adam? laughing

HigH ScholaR
o shit double posted

HigH ScholaR
stick out tongue

HigH ScholaR
wink

HigH ScholaR
sad sad

supremthor
i think black adam would mostl likely win cuss he fight dirty. i mean if he sees his enemy with a weapon(storm breaker) the first thing he would do is get ride of it or use it against you. with he could because his like a god.

Dizzle
Like a god doesn't make him worthy...

I'm thinking BRB. I'd put both pretty physically equal, with the small advantage to Black Adam. Bill beats him in both fighting skill and blasting power though... (I think it was 3 planets in Stormbreaker... 3 freaking planets, blowed the fudge up)

Sentry
Beta Ray Bill is also a ruthless fighter. Bill won't hesitate to go for the kill, same as Black Adam. This is a close fight, but I leaning towards BRB 6 out of 10. Good fight.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Sentry
Beta Ray Bill is also a ruthless fighter. Bill won't hesitate to go for the kill, same as Black Adam. This is a close fight, but I leaning towards BRB 6 out of 10.

yep both are ruthless brb takes this he's packing it in strength and power wise ge's one horse face mother but a crazy horse face mothercensored2

Whirlysplatt
Remeber at this tier Marvel characters are much weaker, that aside BRB beats Thor sooooooooo..........................Adam beats him stillsmile

supremthor
Originally posted by Dizzle
Like a god doesn't make him worthy...

I'm thinking BRB. I'd put both pretty physically equal, with the small advantage to Black Adam. Bill beats him in both fighting skill and blasting power though... (I think it was 3 planets in Stormbreaker... 3 freaking planets, blowed the fudge up)
you dont realy have to be worthy. like wonderwoman is able to use thors hammer so is captain marvel(shazam). i read in the wizard a well bac when marvel was fighting thor. thor still won but marvel had thors hammer and like a dick head through it awawy with lead to his defeat by thor. it was like caharaters with god powers like zues , ares Etc are can use thors hammer thor worthy thing only works with mortal passed charaters not gods. with black adam is a god.

supremthor
so he can take BRB hammer away.

HigH ScholaR
he ain't taken BRB's hammer away unless BRB throws it at him then it wll go down as a slugfest and BRB will come out the victor IMO then the eygptian gods will take away black adam's powers and disinigrate BRB then the asgardians will wage war with the eygptian gods. HA.

Sentry
Originally posted by supremthor
so he can take BRB hammer away.

He won't even be able to lift it. Superman's not worthy, what makes you think Black Adam is? He's gonna give himself a hernia trying to lift it. The Stormbreaker possesses the same enchantment Thor's hammer does.

Take it away, my ass.

HigH ScholaR
He won't even be able to lift it. Superman's not worthy, what makes you think Black Adam is? He's gonna give himself a hernia trying to lift it. The Stormbreaker possesses the same enchantment Thor's hammer does.

Take it away, my ass.

Agree, but can BRB control the weather without stormbreaker like thor did in Dissembled.

can't black adam do anything else besides strength, durability, flight, stamina can't he fire any bolts or something.

Scoobless
Beta Ray Bill is also a ruthless fighter. Bill won't hesitate to go for the kill, same as Black Adam. This is a close fight, but I leaning towards BRB 6 out of 10. Good fight.

Bill loves to fight... he's a freakin' psychopath with a big hammer

Scoobless
= psycho

Scoobless
even if it's likely that he'll die in the fight.....

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Agree, but can BRB control the weather without stormbreaker like thor did in Dissembled.

can't black adam do anything else besides strength, durability, flight, stamina can't he fire any bolts or something.

Er

well

Adam Warlock
BRB takes this. Not easily though. He'll have fun doing it too.

Juntai
BRB will get some, but I'm taking BA for the majority, if not for the fact it will have to come to a slugfest as magic isn't a problem for Black Adam. And they don't come much more lethal than a guy who keep in a fistfight with Flash/Jay Garrick tapping the speedforce to amp himself , and hits like Superman.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Juntai
BRB will get some, but I'm taking BA for the majority, if not for the fact it will have to come to a slugfest as magic isn't a problem for Black Adam. And they don't come much more lethal than a guy who keep in a fistfight with Flash/Jay Garrick tapping the speedforce to amp himself , and hits like Superman.

??? Magic weakness has nothing to do with Bill winning, nor I doubt is it why anyone is giving Bill the majority. Even before weilding his hammer, Bill stalemated Thor. During Blood & Thunder, he was beating Thor until he was distracted. Scoobs just showed you a scan; Bill KILLED Fenris with a few blows for his hammer. And Fenris with weilding a mystical weapon of his own not to mention his own mystical nature. Stardust is more of a challenge than BA. The guy took beating after beating and came back with plantery wrecking force - even warping space and opening up a cosmic hellgate. BA is nothing Bill hasn't faced.

And no, being god doesn't mean you can weild Mjlornir or Stormbreaker. Being worthy of it is. Last I remembered, Bill isn't a god.

Bill takes 6-7/10.

Arabian Knight
Dudes, BA is FASSSTTTT as hell. FAAASSSTTTT as HEEELLLLLL.

BRB better hope he can handle the blitz of 1000's of 100ton punches in a half second long enough to blast the planet or something.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Dudes, BA is FASSSTTTT as hell. FAAASSSTTTT as HEEELLLLLL.

BRB better hope he can handle the blitz of 1000's of 100ton punches in a half second long enough to blast the planet or something.
aint it the same as stardust.

dvampire
Originally posted by Juntai

Agreed! smile

Arabian Knight
Such a D.C cock rider.

Come the hell on dvamp....just once, choose a marvel character.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Such a D.C cock rider.

Come the hell on dvamp....just once, choose a marvel character.

laughing ....never happening

thesilverspider
dvamp still thinks that superman will stomp thanos...... laughing out loud

GODSCRIBE
damn good fight, but Beta Ray Bill is just the better fighter. BRB wins 6/10

TheKahn
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.