Vincent vs. Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB-1138
Final Fantasy 7 Vincet vs. Devil May Cry Dante.
Who wins?

darth-yoda
well i dont think vincent is invincible so i would say dante do you really think vincent could take a barrage of bullets sword strikes andmartilaa arts dont get me wrong you make fights betwwen some of my most loved game characters and this is a prime example but i think vincent would fall

ESB-1138
Vincent gets enough damage and Dante faces Chaos. Vincent's transformations is his trump card and I think Dante would have a hard time defeating that but he has a good chance.

darth-yoda
well what dante are we talking here dmc 1 2 or 3 and i imagin u having him with all weapons and in the case of dmc3 wht styl the fight can be changed in alot of ways bby just the simplest allteration

Spelljammer
Chaos was a translation on Nintendo's part, in Japan it's Satan. Hense the attack "Satan Slammer".

Could Dante beat Satan? Unlikely, but there's a shred of hope..

Could Dante beat Satan if Satan was t3h /33t and involved with an overly powerful gang of heroes who beat the crap out of anything that moves and should have Dragonball Z music in thier four-disk game? No chance in Hell lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.