wolverine vs vadar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
who wins discuss

jinzin
which vader would this be?

Creshosk
Doen't really matter does it? Wolverine can't fight the force either. . .

jinzin
is does if it's that fat wrestler guy from the wcw...

actually there are a couple comic book "vaders" that I can remember I just can't remember where they came from...but yeah...against darth...eep....things don't look good for wolvi-gack!uggghhh!

spiderboy5
umm how about the vader from rots i think that hes the weakest vader (correct me if im wrong)so its vader from rots vs wolverine(oh ya and hes in feral mode)

whobdamandog
But then again Wolverine can move faster than the human eye can see..right? And he can also jump up 3 stories in the air? Come on Jinzin..you can definately do a better job defending Wolverine than that..

jinzin
ummmm dude..his arms can move faster than the eye can trace...in his first fight with hulk he moved faster and fared better than spiderman does....

and he's jumped up to and including 25 to 30 feet on multiple occasions...

however it's quite sad that you had to resort to stalking me here with arguments that are irrelevent to this thread seeing as how wolverine's physical attributes afford him nothing compared to a force choke...

Wickerman
Originally posted by spiderboy5
umm how about the vader from rots i think that hes the weakest vader (correct me if im wrong)so its vader from rots vs wolverine(oh ya and hes in feral mode)

You are correct if speaking of force manipulation after becoming Vader (suit). You are wrong if speaking of force manipulation before putting on the suit (therefore he is Anakin). You are wrong if speaking of lightsaber skills.

This thread is ridiculous, and has been done before thumb down

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.