The Injustice Society vs. The New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS. No outside help.

NOTE: Used Wonder Man to replace Sentry since his power levels are still rather vague.

The Injustice Society:

Lex Luthor (wearing armour)
Dr. Psycho
Deathstroke
Talia
Black Adam
Weather Wizard
Cheetah

The New Avengers:

Captain America
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Luke Cage
Wonder Man
Wolverine

K3VIL
IS takes it.
SM, SW, and Wolvie can be take out all by Deathstroke himself.
Wonder Man will go all out on Black Adam, in a great showdown, tough BA is more powerful and stronger and will finally put down Simon.
But this fight can go otherway, if Simon is well written, he's on Thor level.But if he's written as Marvel used him in his last appearences as an Avengers, he's a brick guy that sometimes is useful and in other occasions is just there to punch someone.

WW will take care of IM aided from Talia, while IM is busy avoiding all their attacks, DS will consult Luthor, Luthor will turn off IM force field for a while, Slade will do the job.

leonidas
gotta say IS as well, though it would be close. talia and cap would be an interestng match up . . .

jrodslam
To be honest, i dont think its close at all. At least it doesnt seem that way. Ill say why.

WW simply overrired Iron Mans armor with high Electrical vltage. You'd think he has some sort of protection against it, but on many occasions has someone put him down by blasting him with a high electrical charge.

Black Adam's strength is on Superman level. I dont think Wonder Man can match that. Dont get me wrong, hes no slouch in the strength department, i just dont see him matching well against BA. Although Simon does have some pretty high durability along with flight. Its just not enough though.

Luthor with the battle suit may be able to take out Cage. If not, he can always get help from one of his free teammates. But considering that hes able to take hits from Superman, i doubt Cage or Spiderman can do much damage to it.

Deathsroke could beat Wolverine and SW alone imo.

I do think Cap is beating Talia though. Shes good, but just not on Cap Batman Slade level. Either way Cap gets outnumbered in the end.

leonidas
<<Deathsroke could beat Wolverine and SW alone imo.>>

here's where we disagree. i don't think slade easily beats wolvie 1on1, let alone with sw at his side.

i DO think ba is the trump card, though. i would take wm then be free to whup on anyone of the avengers left. only ironman would have a chance, but he would be quickly double teamed. i DON'T think ww would take out im, but i do think he could keep him occupied for a while until ba showed up. soon as wm falls, so do the avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.