The Six vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS. No outside help.

The Six:

Deadshot
Catman
Cheshire
Ragdoll
Parademon
Scandal

leonidas
i think the characters here are actually TOO recent draco, for many opinions to come your way. aside from deadshot and catman, are the identities and powers of the others even known yet?

Draco69
Actually all the characters (except Parademon) are NOT recent. They've been around for almost a decade.

leonidas
scandal and cheshire? really? are they old characters who have been renamed?

Draco69
Chesire has been around since the Titans first began.

Scandal is NOT a very well-known character. But I saw her fighting Canary in a 90's issue.

leonidas
hmph. i'll have to check those early titan issues. haven't reread them in a LONNGGGG time.

isn't there some debate as to scandal's real identity?

anyway, i really don't know enough about these guys to fairly comment on the thread, but i'd think -- just knowing what i do about parademon, deadeye and catman -- that they would take spidey down more often than not.

anyway, thanks for the info.

o.g. slaughter
wat can catman actually do. does he hav any powers or abilities

Mainstream
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
wat can catman actually do. does he hav any powers or abilities

I read about him he's basically a Cat themed human being superhero..he's smart, uses Catarings.....the Cat verison of Batman basically.

bardock
spidey

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they sound like a weakened version of the sinister six, Spider-man wins this. Even before his powers got upgraded. smile

dman2008
The six 6/10

long pig
Spiderman hasn't got a goddamned chance, and I'm serious.

dman2008
Yeah spideys a little over matched

Cheshire is really good with poisons and she always has the around with her. She is also very good at H2H, and she is triple jointed.

Deadshot- very good with guns

Parademone- I would say he is probably around 10-15 tons in strength and can also fly. He alone would give Spiderman problems

Catman= Batman with orange hair and in a Cat costume.

Ragdoll-Son of the original Ragdoll very flexible.

Scandal- has those lamination blades and body armor. She is a pretty good at h2h.

grey fox
Spiderman get's his ass kicked rag-doll rules......

Juntai
The 6 rape him.
Did you see the ammount of guys it took for The Society to bring these guys in?
lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.