Omg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superfly4000
http://www.atari.com/thematrixpathofneo/US/site.html

Superfly4000
notworthy Happy Dance

Lana
Niiiiiice........

Neo_Version 7
Looks promising.

However, that's what I said about "Enter the Matrix".

Disturbing13
Holy shit, that seems like a kick-ass game. When It comes out, I'm the first one ready to buy it..

Morpheus
raver YES rock raver

DirectorFitz
there's already a thread for this

Blood_Flower
No offense but that sig is horrifying..

Superfly4000
lol

Morpheus
raver how many codes do u there be? raver

DarthLazious
Whats this about?

StinkFist462
that looks like shit... seriously. it looks horrible. no expression (not sarcasm)

cal31
Originally posted by StinkFist462
that looks like shit... seriously. it looks horrible. no expression (not sarcasm) As I posted in the other thread, it's all PS2 graphics shown, and it got many comments on how good it looks from many gaming sources. I don't know what you were expecting.

StinkFist462
im not basing the game on graphics. im basing it on how the gameplay or cinematics or whatever is being shown. based on what is being shown on the game, not the graphics, it looks horrible.

TheOne101
I'm sad you feel that way stink...oh wait...no..I'm not. I can't wait for the game to come out i'm so ready to buy this game.

vader519
Give it a chacne. This is the game we wanted to play for a long time. We get a chance to play as Neo and also we can change the outcome of Revolutions.

DenKi
WELCOME TO 2005

DarthLazious
Huh?

dgeniu
Soo ... beside shooting, doging boolets and other cunning tricks... is there any essence to it? Or is it just shoot & kill?

DarthLazious
Sounds nice.

JKozzy
Originally posted by dgeniu
Soo ... beside shooting, doging boolets and other cunning tricks... is there any essence to it? Or is it just shoot & kill? It follows the storyline of the entire trilogy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.