Favouite scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dude Vader
What wes your fav scene from the ROTS?
I Think mine has to be the Windu, Palpatine, Anakin Scene.

McCusto
sceen? 0_o

But, mine favorite scene is by far Anakin vs. Obi-Wan vs. Yoda vs. Palpatine.

Dude Vader
Originally posted by McCusto
sceen? 0_o

But, mine favorite scene is by far Anakin vs. Obi-Wan vs. Yoda vs. Palpatine.

Oops..Finger slip!

commander gree
every scenes with clones

Gryn Jabar
Immolation.

Neo_Version 7
Yoda VS. Palps

The New History
Favouite?

Ani vs Obi / Yoda vs Palps.

BAILY
Favourite.... well..

The parts of the Palpy/Mace duel where neither of them looked stupid.. so prolly about 5 seconds of it......

Lord J
all of the fights

Fox4
Originally posted by commander gree
every scenes with clones
Same heretank

general gree
Battle over couscant

Tiberius
All scenes with clone action in it

neo313
Originally posted by BAILY
Favourite.... well..

The parts of the Palpy/Mace duel where neither of them looked stupid.. so prolly about 5 seconds of it......

hahahahahahahahaha

Agree'd.

§pearhead
anakin/obi duel.

Ah, and I also like the scene where Ki-Adi Mundi get's killed...he's the only jedi dude i actually feel bad for...

Darth Jello
the immolation scene, though i saw completely differently-more gorey and less emotional in my head

Sir Mist
Mygeeto.
The Invisible Hand breaking up as it enters Coruscant's atmosphere.
Dooku's duel.

I liked those three the best thumb up

Dan Skywalker
Order 66 and the Yoda Duel, cant choose

Neo_Version 7
I also want to add the first time we see Darth Vader in suit. yes

JenR1215
Muuusta-faaaaaa

b-dan
1) when all the jedi die

2) before anie and obie fight

Stunrun
In no particular order

1. - Anakin V Obi-Wan
2. - Mace V Palps - dont you DARE go laughing now!, it was CLASS, end of!stick out tongue
3. - Immolation Scene
4. - The making of Vader (in the suit)
5. - Anakin's Betrayal/Order 66/Jedi Purge
6. - "If the Jedi destroy me, any chance of saving her will be lost" - Scene/Padme's Ruminations
7. - The Opera Scene
8. - Padme's Demise

...but seriously, what is the big deal about the Clone's?blink not that i hate 'em or anything...blink

Darth_Emodas
When Mace and the three Jedi Masters enter Palpatine's office and attempt to place him under arrest. Palpatine's answer is just so perfectly chilling and villanous:

"Are you threatening me Master Jedi?"

I especially like the scene after reading the Episode III novel.

"Power gathered around until the Force itself shimmered with darkness."

A perfect moment of long range plans being realized and the galaxy's fate being sealed.

Stunrun
Oh yessmile Palpatine certainly qualifies for the Ultimate Movie Villian - in my books anywaystick out tongue

JenR1215
Another one of my Fav. scenes is the part where IT COMPLETE SILENCE. And Padme and Anakin look at each other from separate building... it's all about the music. It moved me.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

erm .... WTF is Padme Desmis?? her death??

DeVi| D0do
desmis?

Ast
All the action and huge anticipated moments, but I am going another way. stick out tongue

The scene with Obi-Wan and Padme, though Natalie reaches new levels of sucktitude in this scene I still love it. Ewan is great in this scene, his last line "Im so sorry" is heartbreaking. Then we get the quick scene of Anakin overlooking Mustafar, all of this is accompanied by my favorite piece of SW music ever, Anakin's Dark Deeds.

Eleonora
Definitely the final Anakin vs. Padme & Obi-Wan on the landing platform.

JenR1215
Demise**** mb

chinabing
The silent finale.

starwarsrules14
The scene where Padme says "Hold me Annie"
Only because Anakin just stands there staring in front of him

JenR1215
... he's an ass hole

Ast
Who?

JenR1215
Originally posted by Ast
All the action and huge anticipated moments, but I am going another way. stick out tongue

The scene with Obi-Wan and Padme, though Natalie reaches new levels of sucktitude in this scene I still love it. Ewan is great in this scene, his last line "Im so sorry" is heartbreaking. Then we get the quick scene of Anakin overlooking Mustafar, all of this is accompanied by my favorite piece of SW music ever, Anakin's Dark Deeds.

That tore my heart out (THAT MUSIC)... Ewan can never look bad. I'm sorry, he's probably the only actor in the WHOLE movie(s) that never had a part where he looked bad in. As for everyone else... Well I still love yawl.

I love the part at the very end, where he gets off the speeder and holds Baby Luke. Soooo sexy. in_love

Ast
Note to self, "Buy speeder and a baby" stick out tongue

JenR1215
YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAABY!! kisss naughty

JenR1215
Hey I'm still that nice "Stranger" hug

darktim1
My favorite scenes were the space battle with buzz droids and crash landing.Also the part during the duel scene when they went across the pipe as the lava exploded below them. Final one was when palpatine picked anakin up and how it was raining on coruscant as they took him to be put together and all padame's funeral scene .

Ast
Originally posted by JenR1215
Hey I'm still that nice "Stranger" hug

big grin

JenR1215
The funeral was beautiful. i was crying my eyes out out but .. that was probably one of the best scenes, "look" wise. sadwalk

I cant wait for the DVD comes out to see the Gag Reel. tv_happy

I just hope it's not like AOTC's where Hayden was falling down in ever clip. GET SUM FEET BOY!!

J-Unit
The Slaughter....very dramatic and cooolllll dont u think so? its the best in ep 3 cuz the duels always counts without the other scenes but if i had to go with the duels it's Yoda Vs Palps

King Kold
My Favorite Part is when

Eeth Koth,Siese Tinn,Kit Fitso and Mace Windu take on Palpatine.

evil_anakin
my fav scene was ven d show a upclose f anakin's eyes after he kiled d seperatists

JaehSkywalker
ANi vs. OBi-wan and YodA vs. PALPatiNe
and pretty much the space fight (hey, I think its cool... hehehehe....)
love

Caden_Amor
The exchange between Anakin and Obi-Wan before their duel. It really opened my eyes to how incredibly hipocritical the Jedi are.

Plus Anakin said the coolest thing ever.

"Only a Sith deals in absolute. I will do what I must."

"You will try..."

Pure genious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.