Constant Gardner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rapscallion
I'm really excited about seeing this movie. I heard it was supposed to be really good. I like Ralph Fiennes and Rachel Weis. anyone else excited about this movie?

Morpheus
raver seeing this movie becuse of Rachel Weisz.
im in love with her. AND ONE DAY SHE AND I SHALL rule the galaxy. And we shall have... peace.
raver

MetallicaT
looks very good

"There are lots of nasty things under rocks, especially in foreign gardens" I like that line...

TombRaiderGurl
looks like a good movie, im going to go and see it!

KillTheLight
Ralph Fiennes is in it of course im going to see it..stick out tongue..it does look like an excellent movie..happy

MildPossession
At least she uses her own accent in this film, well from what I could tell from the trailer, she was awful in Constantine for accents.

Film looks rather good.

Rapscallion
I thought ralph fiennes was great in Schindler's list but I'm not familiar with many other movies he's been in. what else has he done?

MetallicaT
red dragon

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Rapscallion
I thought ralph fiennes was great in Schindler's list but I'm not familiar with many other movies he's been in. what else has he done?

he's been in quite a few movies..you can check out his filmography here

Rapscallion
Thanks. That's a pretty impressive line up! smile

Rapscallion
I just got back from seeing th Constant Gardener. It's every bit as good as I had hoped. Very well acted and the the cinematography was strong too. i saw it with a friend who had spent most of the summer in Kenya which is where this film takes place, and he said he couldn't get over how realistic it was.

KillTheLight
I heard the situation with poverty is really bad there erm

"Screen stars RALPH FIENNES and RACHEL WEISZ were so shocked by the poverty prevalent in rural Kenya while filming upcoming movie THE CONSTANT GARDENER, they set up a trust find to provide aid in the towns which appear in the film"

anyway..unfortunately I still have to wait to see the movie cause it's not released here until October..*sigh*

so having seen the movie do you think there will be possible oscar nominations for the actors and or the movie?

Rapscallion
I'm not sure if the actors will be nominated for oscars, but in my opinion they should be. It should definitly be nominated and probably win best adapted screenplay though. The strength of the characters, though well acted was in the strong writing and how fully developed they were.

shugie99
I did hear it was amazing...My parents saw it this weekend and called me to demand that I see it.

Rapscallion
You should, you won't regret it.

robotfighter
I'm hoping to go check it out soon. Just gotta find time! It's from a Le Carre book I think, and 9 times out of 10, his stuff translates well to film. Crossing fingers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.