boba fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
okay guys litsen up tell me every thing you know about boba fett i know mutch about him but tell me anywhay oh this is something i like to know where the heck thid he get that mandalorian armor?

Canadadude
He got his armor, weapons, and ship from his father

tlbauerle
So...as a ten year old boy...

He stripped his father's naked body on Geonosis during the outbreak of the clone wars, then lugged all the armor back to the ship and took off...

I'll buy the ship part....and the helmet....but who knows about the armor.

commander gree
he took hes poor fathers helmet and armor? why is it green then? he painted it? laughing anywhay thanks for posting

BAILY
You know.... go to Starwars.com.. and look at the Databank Entries.. they give you descriptive information about everything SW.. characters, vehicles.. droids... everything.... trust me it is easier than waiting for someone to tell ya

commander gree
you know i hava allredy looked there and and you know i know everything there about him and you know it is beter to look at the picture dictionary books! and you know did i exaggrate?

BAILY
Then look at those books then.. i was just trying to help...

Stunrun
He didnt paint Jango's helmet green, Jango had several other helmets apparentlyyes

wait, oh shit! why did i 'bump' this crap?!no expression

Jedi Priestess
Heaven forbid someone actually use the bloody search button located at the top right of this forum. Almost every character AND idea OR question was discussed in GREAT detail prior to May 19th if you people would take the time to look for something. roll eyes (sarcastic)

cameron666
He;s a pussy. His dad is way better, and i hate Boba.

BAILY
I second that motion cameron666..... Jango is da shit.. Boba smells like shit

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Stunrun
He didnt paint Jango's helmet green, Jango had several other helmets apparentlyyes

wait, oh shit! why did i 'bump' this crap?!no expression "cause your'e Marth Delicious, of course......oh wait, thats not what that says.....

my bad....

Darth Plagueis
Originally posted by Stunrun

wait, oh shit! why did i 'bump' this crap?!no expression Actually, in one of the many deleted scenes from ep.2, Mace tosses the helmet (at high speed) up to the watching Boba and says:
(are you ready?)

"Catch that and paint it green!"

commander gree
Originally posted by BAILY
Then look at those books then.. i was just trying to help... dont woory im just joking big grin

commander gree
Originally posted by cameron666
He;s a pussy. His dad is way better, and i hate Boba. hate?! grrrrrr mad

Tiberius
Jango had 2 suits. First he wore the 'Boba' suit. And after the death of Jaster Mereel he wore Mereel's suit. And after he escaped the slavetraders he had the suit seen in the movie.

Boba's suit is the first one mentioned.

BAILY
Originally posted by commander gree
dont woory im just joking big grin

Oh sorry bud.. sometimes I cant tell.... It is ok smile Like I said I was just trying to help

commander gree
Originally posted by Tiberius
Jango had 2 suits. First he wore the 'Boba' suit. And after the death of Jaster Mereel he wore Mereel's suit. And after he escaped the slavetraders he had the suit seen in the movie.

Boba's suit is the first one mentioned. is jango adoptive tell me everithing you know about it

commander gree
is jango adoptive tell me everithing you know about it whoops i said the wrong thing

The New History
whoops i said the wrong thing Use the edit button then, don't double post. wink

Tiberius
Well. There were 2 groups of Mandalorians. The normal Mandalorians and the Deathwatch. They fought against eachother. Members of the Deathwatch kill Jango's parents and sister. But Jango gets rescued by the normal Mandalorians. And he get's adopted by their leader: Jaster Mereel.

commander gree
Well. There were 2 groups of Mandalorians. The normal Mandalorians and the Deathwatch. They fought against eachother. Members of the Deathwatch kill Jango's parents and sister. But Jango gets rescued by the normal Mandalorians. And he get's adopted by their leader: Jaster Mereel. well okay this is a cinda intresting why did they kill them

Tiberius
They were interrogating them. But well, it wuld be better if you buy the comic. Jango fett: Open seasons. It's kinda like a biography of Jango 's life before AOTC.

commander gree
They were interrogating them. But well, it wuld be better if you buy the comic. Jango fett: Open seasons. It's kinda like a biography of Jango 's life before AOTC. cant i find those comics somere in cyber space?

Darth Sadistic
Originally posted by Darth Plagueis
Actually, in one of the many deleted scenes from ep.2, Mace tosses the helmet (at high speed) up to the watching Boba and says:
(are you ready?)

"Catch that and paint it green!"

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Tiberius
cant i find those comics somere in cyber space? Jeez dude! Just go to Amazon.com and type in Jango Fett: open seasons and then press search. And then buy it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

commander gree
okay

bilb
this is all TOTALLY EU .. *twitches* .. but here ya go...

http://www.starwarsmush.com/aliens/manda.htm

Human in all aspects except culture and attitude, the Mandalorians are truly a rare breed. Descended from survivors of a transport crash some 10,000 years ago, they have adapted to their spartan environment and become a rigid, militaristic society of clans and stratified castes. General appearance of a Mandalorian is like any other human; perhaps a bit more stocky and weathered-looking. Not much in the way of physical variation exists either. However, it is not the simple appearance of a Mandalore alone that has engrained itself into Galactic records... it is the armor.

Mandalore itself is a temperate, albeit desolate, world located in a rather overlooked and inconspicuous area at the edge of the Inner Rim. Making a living upon its surface took on a battle of survival, and thus, the Mandalorians know no other way of succession. Most importantly, however, is the metal that is only found on this planet to date. It is called Mandametal, and is the only known metallic substance that can resist the focused energy output of a weapon such as a lightsaber. Indeed, it takes an enormous amount of power to punch a hole through it, and the armor that nearly every Mandalorian began wearing is comprised of it. For their own single combat engagements, blasters and other firearms were forbidden; they were useless anyway. It came down to either finding a seam or soft spot in the armor and stabbing, or bludgeoning the opponent to submission or death. In addition, the metal is so dense that it actually can blunt a Force impression through it. No Jedi, Sith, or other Force user can project or receive thoughts through its mass. This was, through hundreds of years of use, unknown to the Mandalorians, but was discovered by the Sith.

During the Clone Wars, the Mandalorians were employed as assassins by the Sith in their action to eradicate the Jedi, since the Mandalorians, inside their personal body armor, were impervious and uncorruptable. Jedi were subdued and placed aboard barges lined with Mandametal, to be towed out into empty space and dispatched - their true fates are not recorded.

The fates of the Mandalorians themselves are not recorded either. All that is known among the galactic populace is that the Mandalorians did exist, but that no known individuals walk among them any more. All of their technology was erased, and records are incomplete as to the exact location of Mandalore at the present time. During the peak of Mandalorian culture, one of their production factories, Mandalmotors, spawned branch plants on a few other planets, and this corporation continues to operate in limited capacity. Only two known examples of the Mandalorian battle armor exist as well, worn by the bounty hunters Boba Fett and Jodo Kast, but as to how they acquired them is pure conjecture.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boba is technically NOT Jangos son but rather his clone.. go watch Attack of the Clones.. its all right there onscreen

Tiberius
CRAP.
This person just made up everything himself.

All the Mandalorians except the Death Watch and Jango Fett die in a Battle before AOTC. They're all killed by a group of jedi led by Count Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.