commander blys troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
what does bly lead or got for troopers? when i looke at the pictures i can just see ARC troopers they looke like him but the helmets have no sight thing and the yellow color goes stright down that is the different so is that hes troopes? (please post) big grin

masterkit
I think so

commander gree
thanks for posting big grin

masterkit
your Welcome big grin ...gosh that hurts my mouth

Fox4
They aren't ARC's, the ARC project failed because they were too independent, so the Kaminoaons decided they weren't going to make them anymore, so the Veteran ARCs were requested to train new generation clone commanders (Bly,Neyo,Cody,Bacara,Gree,Faie,Appo,Fox)

Sir Mist
This is pointless, talk in the EU section about crap like this.

commander gree
Originally posted by Sir Mist
This is pointless, talk in the EU section about crap like this. IF YOU CALL THIS CRAP THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!

commander gree
Originally posted by Fox4
They aren't ARC's, the ARC project failed because they were too independent, so the Kaminoaons decided they weren't going to make them anymore, so the Veteran ARCs were requested to train new generation clone commanders (Bly,Neyo,Cody,Bacara,Gree,Faie,Appo,Fox) what? you mean they stoped make ARC troopers and hwo is appo and faie

Tiberius
Appo's the one who stops Bail Organa andgets killed by zett jukasa.

Well all ARC's die and the series gets stopped cuz they're too independant. One ARC called ALPHA instructs the new batch of clone commanders. He gives them names (Anakin started it) and learns them more about independant thought. Bly's one o'em. Some clone commanders got ARC clothes to look more like 'em and honour them. It also strikes fear in the harts of the enemy.

general gree
hate zett jukasa

commander gree
Originally posted by Tiberius
Appo's the one who stops Bail Organa andgets killed by zett jukasa.

Well all ARC's die and the series gets stopped cuz they're too independant. One ARC called ALPHA instructs the new batch of clone commanders. He gives them names (Anakin started it) and learns them more about independant thought. Bly's one o'em. Some clone commanders got ARC clothes to look more like 'em and honour them. It also strikes fear in the harts of the enemy. they die? how

Tiberius
There was a war going on, dude! there werfe like only 500 ARC's . No wonder they all died!

commander gree
Originally posted by Tiberius
There was a war going on, dude! there werfe like only 500 ARC's . No wonder they all died! yeah dude but hey are ARCs and cody bly bacara neyo gree and all them they are ARC troopers and why should ARC troopers die they are ARC troopers the republics best troops

Tiberius
Um, maybe because they get the most dangerous missions. And one ARC is no match for a destroyer droid. I read a comic in which 2 ARC's died to destroy a destroyer.

And for the thousand'st time Bacara, gree,neyo etc. Are no ARC troopers they're CLONE COMMANDERS!!!!!!!!!!

commander gree
well its wierd its impossible that they die of one destroyer droid

Tiberius
Are you stupid or what? C'mon do i gotta explain eveything i say in the tiniest details? Destroyers and battle droids an' droid tanks= The separatist. have killed them on different fronts at different times.

commander gree
ARC troopers arent loosers

Tiberius
Did i say that? I love these guys! They rock! One of my favourite Sw characters's Alpha. BUT that doesn't mean they can't die. Everyone dies. There was a war going on, remember?

Morridini
Originally posted by Sir Mist
This is pointless, talk in the EU section about crap like this.

Might not be crap, but it's EU alright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.