Silver Surfer and all the Heralds Vs king Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
Who do you think would win in a no rules, no mercy, give it your all, use everything you have, battle to the death?
http://www.collectingfool.com/unpublished/butler-thorsurfer.jpg

Jesse7
hmmm

who?-kid
Not a real challenge for King Thor. Throw in a few extra heralds, and we could have a fight.

Jesse7
done

Jesse7
Silver Surfer and all the Heralds Vs Thor.

who?-kid
So Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Nova, Firelord, that Airdude, Red Shift and damn I am forgetting somebody against King Thor.

Could be interesting.

Jesse7
And tyrant

Jesse7
So Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Nova, Firelord, Gabriel the Windwalker, Red Shift and Tyrant Vs king Thor. (Silver Surfer and all the Heralds are working completely co-operatively and together during this fight)

ZephroCarnelian
I'd go with the Heralds to be honest.

It's Tyrant who just tips the balance in my opinion.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I'd go with the Heralds to be honest.

It's Tyrant who just tips the balance in my opinion.

Agreed, Tyrant is the one who makes all the difference in this one.

Jesse7
And in this what if scenario, everyone is at their peak/maximum state/being/power.

Jesse7
hmm

stormfront13
also dazzler was a herald

Jesse7
Thank you ^^

stormfront13
why thanking me? though dazzler should be near tyrant level because galactus gave her power to take down tyrant(i think)

yahman
Sorry We are Talking about :

Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Terrax
Nova
Fire Lord
Air Walker
Destroyer
Red Shift
Morg
Superman (only Joking)
Invisible Boy
Star Dust
Alpha Ray Bill

Vs King Thor.

I reckon that lot working together could beat Galactus, let alone Thor.

leonheartmm
if fallen one is involved, then he alone can beat king thor{and tyrant too, although tyrant wasnt strictly a herald}, invisible man could probably stalemate him too.

Mindship
I'm not up to snuff with Marvel's current character power levels. SS has been my fave since he first appeared in FF #48 was it? If I may, I would just like to comment about him fighting regular Thor. Seems to me that before Galactus, then the sonic shark, absorbed most of his power, Surfer could've taken Thor, especially since Hulk usually fights Thor to a stalemate or beats Thor, yet Hulk never comes close to taking the Surfer.

Thats it. Sorry if Im off topic, but this has been buggin me for a long time.

Xplosive
Wait, there is Tyrant, what is King Thor going to do.

K Von Doom
The fallen one tips the scales? He can't even beat Thanos

Dizzle
Originally posted by leonheartmm
if fallen one is involved, then he alone can beat king thor{and tyrant too, although tyrant wasnt strictly a herald}, invisible man could probably stalemate him too.

Fallen One hasn't even proven himself to be better than Silver Surfer, let alone King Thor. Odin stomped on Thanos and Surfer, Thanos, in turn, stomped on FO. He's got to be pretty powerful, but Surfer would, at the very least, give him a very tough time.

Invisible Man is pretty godly though... How do you fight someone who's 100x more invisible than an invisible object? big grin

But yeah, even Tyrant excluded, I think the combined might of all of them might do some damage to Thor. Especially the Destroyer...

Board Walker
Do the Heralds take this?

Mindset
Solid bump.

h1a8
Surfer with no mercy blackhole Thor while being elusive.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer with no mercy blackhole Thor while being elusive. logic ftw thumb up !!!!!!!!!

Stoic
Originally posted by Jesse7
And tyrant

Tyrant was never a Herald, he was created as a near equal of Galactus. Tyrant alone could break even with King Thor, if not win. Without Tyrant, King Thor beats them all in one shot slap fashion.

Board Walker
Lets say without Tyrant then, only the heralds including Deadpool

Stoic
Originally posted by Board Walker
Lets say without Tyrant then, only the heralds including Deadpool

King Thor is above their capacity, he could just place a time stop on them, and defeat them all. These guys are all on a different level of power than King Thor. I mean in nearly every sense. Look at how easily Odin dealt with the Surfer for proof of this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.