Anakin fully acheived potiental vs Yoda + Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-mister
I'm new and also a Anakin skywalker fan NOT FANBOY and i was wondering who would win this 1 ? Anakin fully achieved potiental or ROTS yoda + ROTS mace?. Please help make this a good forum smile

Darth Nhilus
Well I made one thread like this but a full potential anakin would easily win. 27,700 midichlorians so that would be a loss for mace and yoda.

J-mister
I thought so thanks

J-mister
I think Mace would get wasted first then Yoda about a min later big grin

Darth Nhilus
But remember against two powerful masters it wouldn't be too easy. It might take a bit, but anakin would win either way.

Sorgo
Time for me to butt in.....

Anakin gets wasted. The two best Jedi Swordsman in the Order? Get real. This is fanboyism in it's purest form.

overlord
Yoda is very weak, he never finished a battle. Even Mace Windu was better against Palpatine but he was just dumb. I think Anakin would destroy them both in a couple of minutes. but just ignore me because I am insane.

Darth Nhilus
you are insane to think yoda is weak and mace is also. They are both very strong but c'mon anakin would win. 27,700 midichlorians would make him too powerful too win.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Nhilus
you are insane to think yoda is weak and mace is also. They are both very strong but c'mon anakin would win. 27,700 midichlorians would make him too powerful too win.

SUPERSHADOWED!

When you will udnerstand that this website:

www.supershadow.com

IS FAKE?

It isn't real! He is an A-Class Bullshitter.

Sorgo
Yoda and Mace together would rip Anakin apart! Thinking that Anakin could win is insane!

Darth Nhilus
I mean for mace and yoda too win

Darth Nhilus
Seriously even without knowledge of the midichlorians, he would win. But you can think what you want because everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Sorgo
Seriously even without knowledge of the midichlorians, he would win. But you can think what you want because everyone is entitled to their own opinion

It is fact that Anakin would die. Obi Wan chopped Anakin up. Mace Windu and Yoda are both more powerful than Obi Wan Kenobi. What makes you think Anakin can even last ten seconds? "Full Potential"? Get real. Potential is still Potential. Do you even know what Potential means?

Darth_Glentract
Disprove this.

Sidious clouded himself in the darkside. This made it very difficult to be seen as was shown when he was able to avoid detection for so long. I also believe this was why he was able to defeat the three Jedi in ROTS so easily. The were unable to see him with the force; instead having to use their eyes, something they had been trained not to do. Mace, using Vapaad, was able to see through this shrowd. Sidious didn't cloud the dark side, so Mace, when using Vapaad, had no difficulty seeing him. When he was not using Vapaad, he once again drew upon the Lightside, making Sidious invisible to him again. Yoda was able to overcome this, probably by using his eyes, since he had fought dark Jedi in the past. These dark Jedi in the past would not have been as shrouded as Sidious, allowing Jedi to see them if they knew who they were and they probably recieved special training that was phased out when the Sith became "extinct". The Jedi probably still included this training for a time, maybe three hundred years or so, allowing Yoda to recieve this training as a padawon; he therefor would not know higher forms of this technique, but he had something he could work with, and it allowed him to fight Sidious, even if he was impaired.

overlord

Haha! I already said I was insane.
I knew someone would get angry. Nobody can ignore me, har har har!!

overlord
But to return to subject, I for one was very dissapointed by Yoda, and I found the Yoda/Sidious fight really unnecessary and it spoiled Sidious' greatness.

As for those midichlorean, throw that dragonball z esque powerlevel BS in the trashcan.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Disprove this.

Sidious clouded himself in the darkside. This made it very difficult to be seen as was shown when he was able to avoid detection for so long. I also believe this was why he was able to defeat the three Jedi in ROTS so easily. The were unable to see him with the force; instead having to use their eyes, something they had been trained not to do. Mace, using Vapaad, was able to see through this shrowd. Sidious didn't cloud the dark side, so Mace, when using Vapaad, had no difficulty seeing him. When he was not using Vapaad, he once again drew upon the Lightside, making Sidious invisible to him again. Yoda was able to overcome this, probably by using his eyes, since he had fought dark Jedi in the past. These dark Jedi in the past would not have been as shrouded as Sidious, allowing Jedi to see them if they knew who they were and they probably recieved special training that was phased out when the Sith became "extinct". The Jedi probably still included this training for a time, maybe three hundred years or so, allowing Yoda to recieve this training as a padawon; he therefor would not know higher forms of this technique, but he had something he could work with, and it allowed him to fight Sidious, even if he was impaired.

Stop posting your personal theory around. It wont help in an EU Versus fight.

Darth_Glentract
this at least try to give a proper rebuttal

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Sorgo
Stop posting your personal theory around. It wont help in an EU Versus fight.
What on earth are you talking about? How else can we determine the outcomes of 2 fictional combantents then by theory?

J-mister
I think Anakin is more powerful then he is givin credit. Isn't he 23 and could beat Obi-Won(if he had not made that costly mistake) Stand up to sids and beat the count. I know i'm new but WOW! in his early 20's he is already a war hero. Obi was in his mid to late 20's and had problems with Maul! and in his 30's was manhandeled by Dooku while ani on the other hand in his teens stood up to Dooku in AOTC. Someone help me out.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
What on earth are you talking about? How else can we determine the outcomes of 2 fictional combantents then by theory?

You just don't understand. You can't over-elaborate things like EU Versus, son!

I could say that Mace sniffed crack before his match with Sidious!

I could say Anakin has a Gerbil in his Mech suit that helps him with the force!

THese are all "Personalized" Theorys. They aren't from the book or from the movies or comics. They are just brought up as opinions to a foreground.

There are different sections of Theory. Don't use it as a whole.

Darth_Janus
Please, why argue anything involving a character that doesn't even exist period? This is like saying who would be the better diplomat; Sidious if he was Russian or Obi-wan if he was French? Pointless.

Tangible God
Originally posted by J-mister
I think Anakin is more powerful then he is givin credit. Isn't he 23 and could beat Obi-Won(if he had not made that costly mistake) Stand up to sids and beat the count. I know i'm new but WOW! in his early 20's he is already a war hero. Obi was in his mid to late 20's and had problems with Maul! and in his 30's was manhandeled by Dooku while ani on the other hand in his teens stood up to Dooku in AOTC. Someone help me out. The prequel being about Anakin's fall to the Dark Side:

They needed him to have another moment where he touched the Dark Side, so the writers came up with him killing an unarmed Dooku at the request of his evil superior.

Obi-Wan we're all so very familiar with, we can't have him being the hotshot hero in place of our lovely li'l Dark protege. They gave us our fill of Obi-strength when he cut down Maul, they had him and Anakin equally defeated by Dooku in AOTC, and next movie Anakin made Dooku lose his head in the matter.

It all equals out to showing the strengths of the characters at different times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.