Superman and Wonder Woman vs Gladiator and the Incredible Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Interesting scenario. Thoughts, anyone?

HigH ScholaR
no expression

Marvel=DC
ww and supes take this. hulk needs time to power up before becoming a real threat and glads will lose his confidence quickly

Darth_Erebus
Tough fight. I say Gladiator and Hulk though by only a slight edge.

HigH ScholaR
hulk doesn't really need time it's the amount of adrenelin he produces proportionate to his strength (once braced a 150 billion ton mountain in a few seconds) not only does hulk's strength increase but also his durability

AngelGirl
"~go wonder woman!!!~"

Juntai
Superman and WW.

gamewarrior
Hulk can achieve huge amount of strength in a matter of moments. The more Superman and WW fight him it will only fuel his anger making him more stronger. I hardly know anything about this Gladiator fellow though except that he gets more stronger when his confidence level is high and that hes an alien.

BobbyD
I'm starting to think that WW and Supes would take out the Incredible Hulk quite easily.

Realizing in the first few moments that all he has is strength, they would be speed-jab him to death, unless Gladiator could slow this down. If Glads slows one of them down, this leaves some time for the Hulk to up his strength, and make this a fairer fight.

It's all up to Glad really now that I think about it. The more he can make this a pair of one on one's, the better his team's chances.

Does anyone know who would fair the better between WW and Gladiator?

gamewarrior
I guess maybe Thor in warrior madness mode.

o.g. slaughter
i think everyone iz underestimatin gladiator. gladiator vs ww and supes vs hulk. i think gladiator could take ww not easily but her durability iz not that of superman or anything lik that. some well placed punches can get glads a win. in my opinion.

BobbyD
Uhhhhh, Earth calling "GameWarrior"? Come in, "GameWarrior".

No sight of Thor anywhere. Come in, "GameWarrior".

confused blink

gamewarrior
Originally posted by BobbyD
Uhhhhh, Earth calling "GameWarrior"? Come in, "GameWarrior".

No sight of Thor anywhere. Come in, "GameWarrior".

confused blink

Did I say something wrong? confused

BobbyD
GameWarrior, Thor is not an option in this thread, silly.

no

gamewarrior
Oh. no expression Okay sorry so i can only chose either Superman or Hulk?

BobbyD
No, you goofy, Thor wannabe. smile

Look at the thread. It's Superman & WW versus Gladiator and the Incredible Hulk.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by BobbyD
I'm starting to think that WW and Supes would take out the Incredible Hulk quite easily.

Realizing in the first few moments that all he has is strength, they would be speed-jab him to death,

does solomson grundy,dd come to mind well al they got is strngth

BobbyD
I understand what you're saying, High Scholar. But, this a double team by two of the finest. He could hold his own against one of 'em (well at least Diana anway), but against both simultaneously? Mmmm, don't like his chances if they discovered this. I could be wrong though, no?

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by gamewarrior
Oh. no expression Okay sorry so i can only chose either Superman or Hulk?

what, HE MEANT TO SAY WHO WILL GET KO'D EITHER GLADIATOR OR WONDERWOMEN IF THEY WERE FIGHTING

gladiator69
gladiator and hulk together are a hell lot stronger
than superman and wonderwoman together. superman and wonderwoman are but tney cant take them on

bardock
supes takes it

gladiator69
please don't even go there.

Marvel=DC
it all really comes down to WW,Supes andGlads hulk kind of a non factor he can't fly no weapons,extrapower,no speed,etc if glad faces supes or diana he'll probably lose he's cocky very cocky and his power is based on that but to get stalemated or bested by someone especially a girl is gonna do mega damage to an ego throw in the lasso it's really unfair. it will be a long fight though unless there prep if there is hulk and glads lose this because of the lasso it can make hulk calm down or glads a punk a**.

masterbruce
hulk can't touch superman if superman wanted to avoid hulk

brainchild81
Glads is like pre-crises Supes without the lameness(Zero personality. Glasses for a disguise, and it works!!?!). He beats whoever he fights to death in a nanosecond and then does the same to whoever the Hulk's fighting.

K Von Doom
Supes and WW would double team Gladiator in the air, Hulk is left watching on the ground. Once Gladiator is KO'd, Hulk follows shortly after.

brainchild81
Supes and WW would double team Gladiator in the air, Hulk is left watching on the ground. Gladiator flies @ hyperspeed down to where Hulk is standing.
H:What happened up there?
*2 FUBARed lifeless bodies fall to the ground @ Gladiators feet. One's wearing his undies on the outside and there's an "S" on his chest. The other is a formerly fine female holding a rope*
G:The only thing that could happen of course. Let's go. While I'm on earth, I should find out what this 'Sizzurp' tastes like.
*Hulk thinks to himself "Same old cocky sonnuvab***h! Worse than Namor. I almost wish he'd gotten his a** kicked. I do wonder what Sizzurp tastes like though."*

BobbyD
Pretty funny stuff, Brainchild. I disagree though with the outcome the more I think about it.

Juntai
Originally posted by brainchild81
Glads is like pre-crises Supes without the lameness(Zero personality. Glasses for a disguise, and it works!!?!). He beats whoever he fights to death in a nanosecond and then does the same to whoever the Hulk's fighting.
Pre Crisis Superman used Hynotizing Vision to make people think he was Clark Kent.

Glads is no one near even remotely close to Pre Crisis Superman. .

That Superman could throw planets, Glads can slowly move a small one.

While Glads can TRAVEL at 100x light speed. Superman could teleport anywhere he wanted,... to the edge of the universe if needbe.. in an instant.

He could vibrate through time [In the original Crisis, one of the first thing Superman said when they went to the beginning of existance to fight the Anti-Monitor was "I've never been able to breach this far myself..."

He was able to vibrate through objects like Flash, and even pierce other dimensions, like KC Flash.

You see what I'm saying?

brainchild81
I think Supes was moving hyper fast, not teleporting. I said he was like PreC Supes. Not exactly like. He's physically superior to the existing Supes easily. Stronger and a good deal faster. That puts him far above WW. He could logically speedbeat the both of them.

Draco69
This is really Superman and Wonder Woman versus Gladiator. Hulk is kinda a non-factor since the battle will continue in the sky then into space.

brainchild81
Isn't Glads the only one here who can survive indefinitely in space?

Draco69
Isn't Glads the only one here who can survive indefinitely in space?

Maybe. I don't think this is much of a factor though.

Marvel=DC
Glads will lose his confidence eventually it's really a very short matter of time and against the both of them please. hulk really is a non factor

brainchild81
Why would he? Glads is a cocky bastard & once they team up on him in an effort to take him out first, he's gonna assume that they need to. He's likely to think that not only is he more than they can handle, but that they know he's more than they can handle. For him to even start to lose confidence, he's gonna have to land a punch that has no effect. That's very unlikely.

Draco69
Why would he? Glads is a cocky bastard & once they team up on him in an effort to take him out first, he's gonna assume that they need to. He's likely to think that not only is he more than they can handle, but that they know he's more than they can handle. For him to even start to lose confidence, he's gonna have to land a punch that has no effect. That's very unlikely.

One way I can see him quickly losing confidence if WW somehow gets the lasso around him. When Gladiator realizes he can't break a shiny rope, I'm damn sure his confidence will drop like a stone.

brainchild81
Good luck doing that though. He could speedbeat the woman before she even takes it off her hip. Hasn't the lasso been snapped and wiggled out of before?

Wynndar
But what if he snaps it? Then WW's confidence is going to be shot. Gladiator's confidence is broken when his powers are somehow neutralized. Cant really happen with brute force. Especially when Supes and WW cant produce the kind of force that would impress him.

Draco69
Good luck doing that though. He could speedbeat the woman before she even takes it off her hip. Hasn't the lasso been snapped and wiggled out of before?

I also doubt that WW would get her lasso around him since he's way too fast.

But it IS in his character to show off and do stupid things in battle.

The lasso OFFICIALLY has never been broken. However in the Elseworlds that's another story.

People have managed to wiggle their way out. But writers wised up by having opponents haywired and not just ONE hoop.

Draco69
Originally posted by Wynndar
But what if he snaps it? Then WW's confidence is going to be shot. Gladiator's confidence is broken when his powers are somehow neutralized. Cant really happen with brute force. Especially when Supes and WW cant produce the kind of force that would impress him.

Despite how ridiculously strong Gladiator is he cannot snap the lasso. A nearly full-powered Spectre tried and failed.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Draco69
I also doubt that WW would get her lasso around him since he's way too fast.

But it IS in his character to show off and do stupid things in battle.

The lasso OFFICIALLY has never been broken. However in the Elseworlds that's another story.

People have managed to wiggle their way out. But writers wised up by having opponents haywired and not just ONE hoop. Technically doing stupid stuff is in all of their characters. How come any of these 3 ever get hit by anything that's not faster than them. I think CIS is turned off for these topics. This is them at their utmost and going for the kill. Glads stomps them.

jplatinum
Enraged Hulk+Fully confident Gladiator(Pre-crisis superman level)=
Win.

o.g. slaughter
glads if he iz smart will stay close to hulk. therefore makin him a factor. im tellinn if gladz does that then there really iz gonna be very hard fo supes and ww to take this.

savage hulk

savage hulk

roughrider
Amazingly, Hulk is the weak link here. Either Superman or Wonder Woman can use different parts of their arsenal to subdue or get rid of him, then its 2-on-1 on Gladiator. Big problem.

Marvel=DC
is it seriously just me or is it when ever supes or WW are in a thread they get under estimated and under powered like in the FF vs WW thread? Why does the hulk already get to be fully enraged and glads full confident? Hmmmm is it because they need to be at these levels to even be a problem? I've noticed some seriously DC haters who always seem to put either supes or ww at their weakest or pair them against someone with an enhancement or fully charged. Hmmm if glads really starts to pose a threat and i doubt that against the both of them i say ww uses the godwave and finishes him.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
is it seriously just me or is it when ever supes or WW are in a thread they get under estimated and under powered like in the FF vs WW thread? Why does the hulk already get to be fully enraged and glads full confident? Hmmmm is it because they need to be at these levels to even be a problem? I've noticed some seriously DC haters who always seem to put either supes or ww at their weakest or pair them against someone with an enhancement or fully charged. Hmmm if glads really starts to pose a threat and i doubt that against the both of them i say ww uses the godwave and finishes him.

Thats a good point Marvel=DC.

Tony Stark
Glads and hulk are too much for Supes and WW. It's not as if hulk hasn't fought and beaten anyone who can fly... Thats ridiculous to think that he's irrelevant in this fight. Anytime anyone fights, or they think that their going to fight, or are with someone who's in a fight their Adrenalin is kick started. He is automatically stronger than WW when it starts so if you think that he's the weak link. IMO your way off base. WW is the weakest of them all in every way. She's faster than The HULK but thats it HULK is much stronger and much more durable. She's slower, weaker, and less durable than Glads by far. Glads out Supes Supes in every way.

Gladiator flys up to WW so unbelievably fast she's taken back and confused before she can blink or knows what has happened she has been flown down to The HULK and she's is in the mist of a unbreakable bearhug by the jolly green giant. Glads tells HULK to rip her head off and he does and now it's 2 on 1 against Supes. But then Glads tells HULK to have a seat and take notes as he gets down to beating Supes down so badly DC has to have another resurrection.

Glads and HULK take this 8/10

Marvel=DC
wow wow you must know as much about comics as a 8 yearold mr.Stark cause hulk don't start of stronger than WW and unfortunatly he is "The Weakest Link" depending on his "anger" if he starts off supper uber pissed like everyone makes him in their threads than he's stronger than supes or glads either. Speaking of glads i'll admit he may get the first hit when fighting WW but, it's not like she can't take it and give as good as she gets.

dvampire
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
wow wow you must know as much about comics as a 8 yearold mr.Stark cause hulk don't start of stronger than WW and unfortunatly he is "The Weakest Link" depending on his "anger" if he starts off supper uber pissed like everyone makes him in their threads than he's stronger than supes or glads either. Speaking of glads i'll admit he may get the first hit when fighting WW but, it's not like she can't take it and give as good as she gets.

Indeed! big grin

olympian
"Glads is no one near even remotely close to Pre Crisis Superman. ."

Hes more akin to pre crisis Superman than post crisis.

"That Superman could throw planets, Glads can slowly move a small one. "

And destroy another with only 3 punches. Also pre crisis didnt exactly moved earth by itself in a catwalk either. The one with big chains remember?

Juntai
He's not even at current Superman level, and WAY off of the ultimate Pre-crisis.

TheKahn
Gladiator can move planets! Even moving one slowly is not a small feat. If you look at the picture at the start of this thread it took Superman, WW, and Green Lanter(?) all together to move the Moon. So how can Gladiator not be stronger than the current Superman?

olympian
"He's not even at current Superman level, and WAY off of the ultimate Pre-crisis."

Dont make me laught. Current Superman doesnt have the strenght to destroy a planet with punches less alone move it without a sun dip or other plot device.

Glads low showings in strenght may be in more quantity than current Kal. But his high end feats are definatly higher.

Juntai
Originally posted by TheKahn
Gladiator can move planets! Even moving one slowly is not a small feat. If you look at the picture at the start of this thread it took Superman, WW, and Green Lanter(?) all together to move the Moon. So how can Gladiator not be stronger than the current Superman? Superman has also moved planets himself. Each and every issue he comes closer and closer to Pre-Crisis Superman, shattering his previous boundaries. Weak shots of heat vision now can potentially destroy cities and strong ones - worlds. Heat vision can stop the Omega Effect. Last time they encountered not including the bad clone version that Darksied made, Superman downed Doomsday in 2 punches. He uses black holes to leap through space, proving that he's well beyond light speed in the vaccuum of space, or against the pull of immesurable gravity, or even inside of a quantum singularity. Against The Elite, he started moving/vibrating so fast TELEPATHS could not sense him, attack him, or even pre-cog his movements. THEN he took out Manchester by using heat vision precisely caculated through the pupils of his eyeballs to surgically lobotomise the part of his brain that game his VAST psi powers. He knocked out another Super by sucking the air out of his lungs from across the battlefield. Superman is in a league of his own and every other hero and villain knows it. Why don't you?

yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman has also moved planets himself. Each and every issue he comes closer and closer to Pre-Crisis Superman, shattering his previous boundaries. Weak shots of heat vision now can potentially destroy cities and strong ones - worlds. Heat vision can stop the Omega Effect. Last time they encountered not including the bad clone version that Darksied made, Superman downed Doomsday in 2 punches. He uses black holes to leap through space, proving that he's well beyond light speed in the vaccuum of space, or against the pull of immesurable gravity, or even inside of a quantum singularity. Against The Elite, he started moving/vibrating so fast TELEPATHS could not sense him, attack him, or even pre-cog his movements. THEN he took out Manchester by using heat vision precisely caculated through the pupils of his eyeballs to surgically lobotomise the part of his brain that game his VAST psi powers. He knocked out another Super by sucking the air out of his lungs from across the battlefield. Superman is in a league of his own and every other hero and villain knows it. Why don't you?

Pre Crisis here we come sad The only thing he hasn't shown to be on the same levl as, is his durability.

Juntai
And seemingly teleportation, hypnotic vision, and time travel abilities.

but other than that, he's more resistant to K and Magic.

olympian
"Superman has also moved planets himself"

Then that Superman and Glads have something in common while the current kal doesnt.

"Heat vision can stop the Omega Effect"

Nowadays anything can stop the Omega Effect. I think you still are in the pre crisis era when Darkseid was badass and would beat on anyone.

Currently not only is he innefective he is also someone who plain and simple doesnt win.

"Last time they encountered not including the bad clone version that Darksied made, Superman downed Doomsday in 2 punches"

Fragging scared Doomsday?

"He uses black holes to leap through space, proving that he's well beyond light speed in the vaccuum of space, or against the pull of immesurable gravity, or even inside of a quantum singularity"

Something others have done. Hello heralds.

"Against The Elite, he started moving/vibrating so fast TELEPATHS could not sense him, attack him, or even pre-cog his movements"

Telepaths on the level of xavier or Jean Grey for example?

"He knocked out another Super by sucking the air out of his lungs from across the battlefield"

wow. Hulk aint super and he beat a super before in the form of Hyperion.

"Superman is in a league of his own and every other hero and villain knows it. Why don't you?"

Because hes not.

"every other hero and villain" ?

My fanboy alert its going wild.

Juntai
The Lasso will exist as long as truth exists.

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
"Superman has also moved planets himself"

Then that Superman and Glads have something in common while the current kal doesnt.

"Heat vision can stop the Omega Effect"

Nowadays anything can stop the Omega Effect. I think you still are in the pre crisis era when Darkseid was badass and would beat on anyone.

Currently not only is he innefective he is also someone who plain and simple doesnt win.

"Last time they encountered not including the bad clone version that Darksied made, Superman downed Doomsday in 2 punches"

Fragging scared Doomsday?

"He uses black holes to leap through space, proving that he's well beyond light speed in the vaccuum of space, or against the pull of immesurable gravity, or even inside of a quantum singularity"

Something others have done. Hello heralds.

"Against The Elite, he started moving/vibrating so fast TELEPATHS could not sense him, attack him, or even pre-cog his movements"

Telepaths on the level of xavier or Jean Grey for example?

"He knocked out another Super by sucking the air out of his lungs from across the battlefield"

wow. Hulk aint super and he beat a super before in the form of Hyperion.

"Superman is in a league of his own and every other hero and villain knows it. Why don't you?"

Because hes not.

"every other hero and villain" ?

My fanboy alert its going wild.

lol@ you trying to downplay feats while using Hulk and Glads at their very top tier moments in all comic history as proof of their power.
Point is, however power for power, feat for feat, day to day, neither of them match up to Superman.

And if Darkseid is so weak, scan a bunch of pages of him getting beat up in contiuum? I know Orion gave him a run, Supe's after his sun-dip has beat him a couple of times, but never beforehand, and Spectre of course just waved a hand and made him never exist.

Juntai
And the reason I said the bit about every other hero and villain, if you read comics where it's going through someone elses eyes, and they lay eyes on Superman, they stutter, their heart jumps, their legs buckle, and feel very very very small in comparison to his granduer. It's documented millions of times throughout DC comics of Superman's power of Presence.

TheKahn
Yea, Lobo was really in awe when he kick Superman in the nuts

Juntai
Yea, Lobo was really in awe when he kick Superman in the nuts The comic wasn't writing what Lobo was thinking, DID YOU NOT READ WHAT I WROTE!? You don't know if he was awed or not. lmao.

K3VIL
Gladiator's powers comes from a form os psycokinesis.
He psionically enhance all of his physical abilities to outstanding levels, plus project his eyebeams that are clearly a form of pyrokinesis/heat vision.
But his powers are weakened when his will power is missed, and he becomes a low level superhuman cause that's why the IW knocked down him and why CB was able to do the same.

TheKahn
He was thinking: "I think I'll kick this guy in his man berries" evil face

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
Gladiator's powers comes from a form os psycokinesis.
He psionically enhance all of his physical abilities to outstanding levels, plus project his eyebeams that are clearly a form of pyrokinesis/heat vision.
But his powers are weakened when his will power is missed, and he becomes a low level superhuman cause that's why the IW knocked down him and why CB was able to do the same. Superman also has a telekinetic field that enhances his abilities. Where the hell do you think Gladiator got it from? lol. The comic where they detailed him doing that whole thing with the Baxter building was a complete ripoff of the tests they did on Superman Post Crisis when they were redefining his powers. This is also where Superboy's TTK comes from.

Juntai
He was thinking: "I think I'll kick this guy in his man berries" evil face lmfao.

TheKahn
Gladiator = shameless ripoff of Pre-Crisis
Current Superman = Post-Crisis = weaker than before ( though he is getting stronger, he isn't there yet)
Gladiator can take Superman and Hulk can certainly hold his own against WW. Marvel takes this.

P.S. realllllllllllly liking a character doesn't mean that they can beat superhero and villian

Juntai
Gladiator = shameless ripoff of Pre-Crisis
Current Superman = Post-Crisis = weaker than before ( though he is getting stronger, he isn't there yet)
Gladiator can take Superman and Hulk can certainly hold his own against WW. Marvel takes this.

P.S. realllllllllllly liking a character doesn't mean that they can beat superhero and villian Superman isnt my favorite character by a longshot, I just know that he carries the bad mother****er wallet.

LET ME REITERATE - GLADIATOR IS NOWHERE EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO PRECRISIS SUPERMAN. Pre-crisis Superman could move through time/space effortlessly and isntantly, erase people's memories, throw planets like they were lighter than baseballs. HE HAD "HYPNOTIC VISION" TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE HE WAS MILD MANNERED. Do I need to continue?

GLAD BARELY TOUCHES BASE WITH -CURRENT- SUPERMAN.
And I've already given a number of feats that prove this. Regardless of how much you guys try to downplay it, they are still amazing feats. And even beyond FEATS Superman as a day-to-day combatant is faster stronger and smarter than Gladiator in your average appearance. And Hulk is not fast enough to even land a blow in this fight, he's completely irrelivent regardless of how high his strength may or may not be able to possibly reach.

TheKahn
Superman and WW both fight and get hit by Solomon Grundy, the Hulk is easily as fast as Grundy so he would be a factor.

Both can fly faster than the seed of light.
Superman was punched to death by Doomsday, Gladiator can survive a nove (read: exploding sun) force explotion UNINJURED and fly through the heart of stars

even if you assume Superman slightly stronger, Gladiator has this in terms of sheer durability. Superman doesn't have the firepower to knock this guy out

Juntai
Superman and WW both fight and get hit by Solomon Grundy, the Hulk is easily as fast as Grundy so he would be a factor.

Both can fly faster than the seed of light.
Superman was punched to death by Doomsday, Gladiator can survive a nove (read: exploding sun) force explotion UNINJURED and fly through the heart of stars

even if you assume Superman slightly stronger, Gladiator has this in terms of sheer durability. Superman doesn't have the firepower to knock this guy out A very weak Superman, that's not current, Superman that fought doomsday could lift a truck and ran faster than a car. That's not this level. Superman can fly through the heart of stars too, and black holes too, which is more impressive. And them getting hit by Solomon in comics is irrelivent, it's in their capabilities to move FTLS and on this forum that means no one that is substantially slower is even going to make a difference in a fight...because it be used to FULL EFFECT every time, unlike the CIS that happens in the comic. If they're capable of it, they can use it. Read the forum rules.

TheKahn
OK. Superman and WW keep hitting the hulk but they are moving so fast that he can't see them. He gets super pissed and Gladiator pick him up and uses him as a club to put the other two down.

Juntai
OK. Superman and WW keep hitting the hulk but they are moving so fast that he can't see them. He gets super pissed and Gladiator pick him up and uses him as a club to put the other two down. lolol.

TheKahn
At least that is what I would use him for

TheKahn
and wouldn't nearly every superstrong individual need some type of TK. They all lift things that shoud crumble under the stress these guys put on them. Bad writing I guess

Juntai
Bad writing I guess bingo

olympian
"lol@ you trying to downplay feats while using Hulk and Glads at their very top tier moments in all comic history as proof of their power.
Point is, however power for power, feat for feat, day to day, neither of them match up to Superman."

Im using both at top moments. Glads punches have destroyed a planet and current Superman needs a dip to feats of that nature. Anything more to declare?

"And if Darkseid is so weak, scan a bunch of pages of him getting beat up in contiuum? I know Orion gave him a run, Supe's after his sun-dip has beat him a couple of times, but never beforehand,"

Orion didnt gave him a run. He -beat him- Orion # 5 of last run by Walter Simonson.

Against Superman? First issues of action comics by Austen. Or in Legends when he had troubles with The Byrne Superman. And recently in Superman/Batman.

Or against Doomsday. He got served.

Oh and dont forget - again- in the current Action run of Simone and Byrne. He lost once more.

Would be alot easier to ask when was the last time he won physically against a top hero. He is a wuss post crisis. Same for Kalibak.

"Superman can fly through the heart of stars too, and black holes too, which is more impressive"

Heralds. Again.

"LET ME REITERATE - GLADIATOR IS NOWHERE EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO PRECRISIS SUPERMAN"

Planet movers/pushers. No one is saying they are equal bub. But they are more related or close than current Supes.

"GLAD BARELY TOUCHES BASE WITH -CURRENT- SUPERMAN."

Except his base isent enought to perform feats Glads have.

"And I've already given a number of feats that prove this. Regardless of how much you guys try to downplay it, they are still amazing feats"

No one is saying they arent. What we are saying and you are denying it, its that others have the same kind of feats. And some have it better.

"Class on its own" like you said would be if he had no equals and others above him. Wich he does.

Beyonder
And the reason I said the bit about every other hero and villain, if you read comics where it's going through someone elses eyes, and they lay eyes on Superman, they stutter, their heart jumps, their legs buckle, and feel very very very small in comparison to his granduer. It's documented millions of times throughout DC comics of Superman's power of Presence.

laughing out loud

And Gladiator is the Praetor of the galaxy wide empire known as the Shi'Ar. Leader of the Imperial Guard. His fame is known throughout the Shi'Ar empire and that of others such as the Skrulls and Kree. Gladiator gets as much if not more respect and fear as Superman.

...also, I didn't see Gladiator shake in his boots against Tyrant, a monster above Thanos in power.

Did he care that Thor was the son of Odin, the power of Mjlnornir?

Superman isn't all that. Gladiator doesn't even know the punk...he ain't gonna care poo crap about Clark.

Hulk and Gladitor for the win. Hulk's gonna kick WW's ass. He's done it to Thor before.

olympian
"Hulk and Gladitor for the win. Hulk's gonna kick WW's ass. He's done it to Thor before."

And Thor never did?

Wonder Woman may have a chance after all wink

roughrider

laughing laughing laughing laughing

olympian
Thats Gold wink

roughrider

laughing ...Sorry, still laughing... laughing

Roux
Whats up everyone, I'm Roux...And if you all are serious about the Superman and ww vs. Gladiator and The Hulk...well you have to be kidding....I love the hulk, but this isnt a fair fight with superman on the otherside....beyond marvel and dc unrealistic (relatively speaking) crap fights...it is too obvious superman would win....um...man of steel.....the hulk is just incredibly strong....cant fly, just jump miles and miles.....and for those who didnt read marvel vs. dc...superman whoops the hulk....and even that fight was too drawn out for superman to have taken so long to finish the hulk.....ww? ha.....I dont think it matters if ww or gladiator wins against each other....it comes down to who wins the supes and hulk match...which of course will be Superman....he is always the same in strength and so on...the hulk does have to power up and he may be able to stop bullets and all that jazz to but he isnt the man of steel and superman is an intelligent being along with stronger and more powers then the hulk....so this match up is kind of lame if you really break it down outside of fan vote marvel dc match up crap......superman( even though I dont like him ) would kick anybodys ass period....with exceptions to those of marvel with mental powers...and even I dont know if that has been put to the test....can that even work on superman??? And I dont want to hear any Doomsday ppl out there talking crap because that really isnt an argument since that whole fight was staged to kill him to begin with....normally even by the writers wyes wouldnt have happened....so total crap....anyways....sorry for being so long guys....just thought a big boy who knows what he is talking about should enlighten you to what would really happen....laters....

Roux
Frickin retards I say......

MatchesMalone
For now, I am currently going with the Marvel duo on this fight.

I am basing that on the idea that Gladiator should be able to take WW and Supes in a well written fight. Gladiator is just too fast.

Obviously, Hulk is an absolute non factor. He is either going to...

a) be pummelled and knocked out at super speed.
b) try watch Gladiator battle the DC team in the sky. Unfortunately, he won't even be able to do that, considering that they will be moving so fast that Hulk will only see glimpses of them.

Either way, its really a 2 on 1 fight with Marvel winning.

King KAM
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
For now, I am currently going with the Marvel duo on this fight.

I am basing that on the idea that Gladiator should be able to take WW and Supes in a well written fight. Gladiator is just too fast.

Obviously, Hulk is an absolute non factor. He is either going to...

a) be pummelled and knocked out at super speed.
b) try watch Gladiator battle the DC team in the sky. Unfortunately, he won't even be able to do that, considering that they will be moving so fast that Hulk will only see glimpses of them.

Either way, its really a 2 on 1 fight with Marvel winning.
no way in hell glads is beat Bigblue and WW, your an idiot, and you mother wanted to commit suicide the second you were born.

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by King KAM
no way in hell glads is beat Bigblue and WW, your an idiot, and you mother wanted to commit suicide the second you were born.

How fast is Superman?

How fast is Wonder Woman?

How fast is Gladiator?

Are you a Superman fanboy?

King KAM
Superman can fly above mch13

WW isnt as fast but quick

Gladiator can fly at lightspeed IN SPACE, on a planet with gravity not as fast and this is only flying....he doesnt use his speed to Speedblitz opponents, he aint the flash he has to build up his speed, and its not a hyper quick movement reflexes wise, just propelling speed. if he HAD to slug it out with the Hulk BB and Cannonball, than he has to with Supes, and Supes can beat Hulk,Cannonball,BB, and Glads at once....(if he hits BB first)

and no im not a superman fanboy, i dont like squeaky clean characters.

leotorthegreat
superman and ww wins in a close fight if i think they would go after gladiator first using their speed to seperate the two becuz i think gladiator is a bigger threat cuz he gets stronger when he gets more confidence and the hulk would lose power cuz he has like no adrenaline and loses almost all his power

King KAM
Originally posted by leotorthegreat
superman and ww wins in a close fight if i think they would go after gladiator first using their speed to seperate the two becuz i think gladiator is a bigger threat cuz he gets stronger when he gets more confidence and the hulk would lose power cuz he has like no adrenaline and loses almost all his power
right answer but wrong way, Supes can dominate both of them by himself, he outclasses them strength by over 2000x.(seriously)

MatchesMalone
Superman can fly above mch13

WW isnt as fast but quick

Gladiator can fly at lightspeed IN SPACE, on a planet with gravity not as fast and this is only flying....he doesnt use his speed to Speedblitz opponents, he aint the flash he has to build up his speed, and its not a hyper quick movement reflexes wise, just propelling speed. if he HAD to slug it out with the Hulk BB and Cannonball, than he has to with Supes, and Supes can beat Hulk,Cannonball,BB, and Glads at once....(if he hits BB first)

and no im not a superman fanboy, i dont like squeaky clean characters.

Gladiator can fly well over light speed in space. He doesn't just fly at super speed; he reacts at super speed.

Gladiator was just playing with Cannonball. Cannonball is a joke to Gladiator.

The Hulk/Gladiator fight was right after Superman beat Hulk in Marvel vs. DC. Anybody with common sense knows that Marvel wrote Gladiator to slug it out and lose to Hulk, so Marvel could stop crying themselves to sleep and feel better about themselves.

I don't know much about the Blackbolt/Gladiator fight, so I won't comment.

Batman, Doom, and Reed are walking plot devices and can do anything they want with prep. In a similar manner, Gladiator is a walking plot device to his own detriment. He can be used to push a character's credibility the same way wrestlers do in the WWE. A perfect example of this is the Hulk/Gladiator fight. Marvel was trying to make a point by having Hulk beat the copycat rip off of DC's main guy.

I have no doubt that Gladiator will never beat Superman in a comic. If they ever met, Superman would probably beat him very quickly and easily in a few panels. Then claim Gladiator was his toughest battle. That would be a good case of PIS(plot induced stupidity) for you.

Does Superman speed blitz 100% of the time in comics? No way. However, he will be in this fight, because PIS is off in KMC threads. Since PIS is off, Gladiator beats this duo by himself.

King KAM
Gladiator can fly well over light speed in space. He doesn't just fly at super speed; he reacts at super speed.

Gladiator was just playing with Cannonball. Cannonball is a joke to Gladiator.

The Hulk/Gladiator fight was right after Superman beat Hulk in Marvel vs. DC. Anybody with common sense knows that Marvel wrote Gladiator to slug it out and lose to Hulk, so Marvel could stop crying themselves to sleep and feel better about themselves.

I don't know much about the Blackbolt/Gladiator fight, so I won't comment.

Batman, Doom, and Reed are walking plot devices and can do anything they want with prep. In a similar manner, Gladiator is a walking plot device to his own detriment. He can be used to push a character's credibility the same way wrestlers do in the WWE. A perfect example of this is the Hulk/Gladiator fight. Marvel was trying to make a point by having Hulk beat the copycat rip off of DC's main guy.

I have no doubt that Gladiator will never beat Superman in a comic. If they ever met, Superman would probably beat him very quickly and easily in a few panels. Then claim Gladiator was his toughest battle. That would be a good case of PIS(plot induced stupidity) for you.

Does Superman speed blitz 100% of the time in comics? No way. However, he will be in this fight, because PIS is off in KMC threads. Since PIS is off, Gladiator beats this duo by himself.
Glads even if he hits Superman 100times cant hurt him.....class 100 is nothing when you take hits from people that are class 50....thousand.

MatchesMalone
Glads even if he hits Superman 100times cant hurt him.....class 100 is nothing when you take hits from people that are class 50....thousand.

Class 100 just means that you can lift at least 100 tons. Glads can lift a great deal more than 100 tons. A hit from Gladiator will hurt Superman.

leotorthegreat
super man and wonder woman wins they whip hulks ass after seeing how badly hulk got whipped he loses confidence and with confidence goes his strength and easy fight from there

King KAM
Class 100 just means that you can lift at least 100 tons. Glads can lift a great deal more than 100 tons. A hit from Gladiator will hurt Superman.
not too much more. if he could lift too much more he would be classed incalcuable....he cant live over 1,000 tons...CANT, marvel just dont go that high, except for the hulk, and that is RARE!!!!!!!!

brice7
Hulk would cruch WW but then superman would ZAP his butt Happy Dance

MatchesMalone
not too much more. if he could lift too much more he would be classed incalcuable....he cant live over 1,000 tons...CANT, marvel just dont go that high, except for the hulk, and that is RARE!!!!!!!!

Gladiator can lift over 1,000 tons.

King KAM
Gladiator can lift over 1,000 tons.
prove it.

kgkg
prove it.
Glad has no limits in physical power , he can be as strong as you can.

He can move planets etc.

Gladiator at his prime makes supes stats look small.

kgkg
and why is everyone here giving hulk enough Props?

He will take Superman , or WW anyday , he might not win but he will be hell

King KAM
Originally posted by kgkg

He can move planets etc.

im tired of your words, all you ever do is blah blah blah, glads can do this, glads can do that. so show me the effin money!!!, he does have limits, and in his prime he still gets stomped by Martian Manhunter. SHOW ME!!!! i dont want words i want pictures!!!.

MatchesMalone

He can move planets etc.

I think he is looking for a comic scan.

I do not have a scanner. Otherwise, I would post a few pics whenever I take a side.

If you have a scan of Gladiator, I would really appreciate it. Otherwise, I may have to search through different threads for previous scans. That may prove a bit too taxing for me.

kgkg
im tired of your words, all you ever do is blah blah blah, glads can do this, glads can do that. so show me the effin money!!!, he does have limits, and in his prime he still gets stomped by Martian Manhunter. SHOW ME!!!! i dont want words i want pictures!!!.
u been living in a cave or what

I have shown enough scans

Of Gladiator powers = infinite with his confidence.

Search in old thread and get back and ya MM would Own Gladiator if Gladiator didn't finish him off in sec

And ya Gladiator was strong enough to contain a blast that could destroy a solar system.

Scans look around I posted lots of those

MatchesMalone

I just informed him of that.

Notice our different styles?

Why would he go through the trouble of scanning a comic if you are going to talk like an idiot regardless?

By the way, Its recommended that you at least know a little about both sides before posting.

You know very little of Gladiator.

No offense.

King KAM
I just informed him of that.

Notice our different styles?

Why would he go through the trouble of scanning a comic if you are going to talk like an idiot regardless?

By the way, Its recommended that you at least know a little about both sides before posting.

You know very little of Gladiator.

No offense.
i know enough, since when were you psychic??? I know about his orgins, i know about what he does, i know about his power, and i know about his upper feats, i know about him and ego, and i know about the confidence thing, you are the idiot for thinkning that somneone who has never proven to do what he says can kill the man of steel.

kgkg
smile keep looking

MatchesMalone
and why is everyone here giving hulk enough Props?

He will take Superman , or WW anyday , he might not win but he will be hell

I don't think Hulk is getting props, because, in a well written comic, Hulk is just a punching bag to someone like Wonder Woman or Superman. They are too fast for him to see. He shouldn't hit them at all.

Don't worry, he'll got props when he fights Marvel hard hitters like Juggernaut or Thing. But, in DC, the majority of their hard hitters have super speed to compliment their strength.

kgkg
for more just do search i have already shown
-100 light speed
-infinite strength (contain Solar system destroy power)
-Reed said there is no limit to Gladiator powers etc

do search i went through this too many times

yahman
smile keep looking

That 'planetoid' looks awefully small. smile

King KAM
smile keep looking
that wasnt a very good planet.....no atmosphere, not to large, probably just a big rock, actually looks more like a moon, it had know sign of a metal core, looked like nothing more than a large space rock.

yahman
that wasnt a very good planet.....no atmosphere, not to large, probably just a big rock, actually looks more like a moon, it had know sign of a metal core, looked like nothing more than a large space rock.

Indeed. smile

kgkg
Originally posted by yahman
That 'planetoid' looks awefully small. smile
ohh it's just a scan , looked small well Star look small in that cosmic to , it's old and back then you know how shit where drawn

yahman
ohh it's just a scan , looked small well Star look small in that cosmic to , it's old and back then you know how shit where drawn

No .... how was 'shit' drawn ? wink

MatchesMalone
i know enough, since when were you psychic??? I know about his orgins, i know about what he does, i know about his power, and i know about his upper feats, i know about him and ego, and i know about the confidence thing, you are the idiot for thinkning that somneone who has never proven to do what he says can kill the man of steel.

Um, we're talking about comic books. Obviously, I can not prove that Gladiator can kill Superman.

Can you prove that Superman can kill Gladiator? Can you prove that Superman can kill Mickey Mouse? No, you can not. If you say yes, show me a scan of it.

Why can't you prove anything we are talking about? Because, and I repeat, we are talking about comic books. Not Geography or Science.

If someone says that Gladiator can not lift 1,000 tons, I do not have to be psychic to know that they are misinformed about Gladiator.

Do you ever read what you type and feel like an idiot? It doesn't matter how mad or obscene you get in your posts, because that will not increase your intelligence.

Sorry to belittle you, but come on, you're hurting yourself.

King KAM
that wasnta star.....or we wouldve seen the fire....

yahman
Um, we're talking about comic books. Obviously, I can not prove that Gladiator can kill Superman.

Can you prove that Superman can kill Gladiator? Can you prove that Superman can kill Mickey Mouse? No, you can not. If you say yes, show me a scan of it.

Why can't you prove anything we are talking about? Because, and I repeat, we are talking about comic books. Not Geography or Science.

If someone says that Gladiator can not lift 1,000 tons, I do not have to be psychic to know that they are misinformed about Gladiator.

Do you ever read what you type and feel like an idiot? It doesn't matter how mad or obscene you get in your posts, because that will not increase your intelligence.

I think you misinterpreted what he originally wrote. smile

MatchesMalone
I think you misinterpreted what he originally wrote. smile

Ah, I see.

King KAM

id rather be a correct idiot,

than a wrong intellectual.....
P.S. you can take your higher train of thought......

and blow me.

yahman
Ah, I see.

Sarcasm ? smile

MatchesMalone

Yahman, would you mind interpreting this for me?

You'll have to excuse me. I don't speak in Fanboy.

kgkg
that wasnta star.....or we wouldve seen the fire....
ohh so it says star in the comic just cuz it doesn't look big it isn't interesting.

King KAM
Yahman, would you mind interpreting this for me?

You'll have to excuse me. I don't speak in Fanboy.
isnt it funny, when people always resort to calling somone a fanboy just because they side with the more popular character??? Superman can lift 200,000tons and thats not his max, this means that if he hit thor or morg or even SS and the hulk.....his fist would litterally go through if he didnt pull his punch, his powerscale is rediculous compared to any marvel powerhouse. If glads was soo powerful than when the hulk KO'ed him, at only about class 200tons, than he wouldve gotten up and laughed...but he didnt.

King KAM
ohh so it says star in the comic just cuz it doesn't look big it isn't interesting.
the man who wrote the comic either knows nothing about astronomy or made a typo.

kgkg
the man who wrote the comic either knows nothing about astronomy or made a typo.
Back in the days people didn't really care about the size etc.

not a typo

so Gladiator being said to have infinite power ( no limit)
-able to go at 100 light speed ( shown)
- Heat visions that are hotter than Stars
- Gladiator containing solar system destroying all typo.

yes gladiator has lost terrible battle due to his problems , but when confident he has no limit as terriez by reed

yahman
He was suggesting you where a psychic because you implied you knew what he knew (or in this case; what he didn't know) there fore, you 'read' his mind. IMO

His second comment is based on the assumption that Gladiator engages in Hyperbole. (Which i used to believe he did until KG proved otherwise.) smile

IMO

smile

King KAM
Back in the days people didn't really care about the size etc.

not a typo

so Gladiator being said to have infinite power ( no limit)
-able to go at 100 light speed ( shown)
- Heat visions that are hotter than Stars
- Gladiator containing solar system destroying all typo.

yes gladiator has lost terrible battle due to his problems , but when confident he has no limit as terriez by reed
limitless power my ass, if his power was limitless he would stay confident.

yahman
limitless power my ass, if his power was limitless he would stay confident.

Indeed wink

MatchesMalone
id rather be a correct idiot,

than a wrong intellectual.....
P.S. you can take your higher train of thought......

and blow me.

I will concede that you are an idiot, if you will concede that Gladiator should beat Supes.

King KAM
I will concede that you are an idiot, if you will concede that Gladiator should beat Supes.
denial aint only a river in egypt.

MatchesMalone
isnt it funny, when people always resort to calling somone a fanboy just because they side with the more popular character??? Superman can lift 200,000tons and thats not his max, this means that if he hit thor or morg or even SS and the hulk.....his fist would litterally go through if he didnt pull his punch, his powerscale is rediculous compared to any marvel powerhouse. If glads was soo powerful than when the hulk KO'ed him, at only about class 200tons, than he wouldve gotten up and laughed...but he didnt.

It was funny.

Almost as funny as your comment of Superman's fist going through anybody like Silver Surfer.

I already explained the Hulk/Gladiator fight. If you want, you can look back and read my post again. But, I am not going to blame you on that one. My post on that fight explained that anybody with common sense would know the situation. That makes you exempt from any blame.

I'll let you attempt to find the insult in the above paragraph.

yahman
It was funny.

Almost as funny as your comment of Superman's fist going through anybody like Silver Surfer.

I already explained the Hulk/Gladiator fight. If you want, you can look back and read my post again. But, I am not going to blame you on that one. My post on that fight explained that anybody with common sense would know the situation. That makes you exempt from any blame.

I'll let you attempt to find the insult in the above paragraph.

I believe i have some common sense and yet i disagree. smile

What you suggested earlier as being, Fan boy language, did in fact turn out to be a misinterpretation on your behalf. smile

MatchesMalone
He was suggesting you where a psychic because you implied you knew what he knew (or in this case; what he didn't know) there fore, you 'read' his mind. IMO

His second comment is based on the assumption that Gladiator engages in Hyperbole. (Which i used to believe he did until KG proved otherwise.) smile

IMO

smile

I didn't need to read his mind. He gave me enough information with his comments to justify that he was misinformed with Gladiator. I already mentioned this in the post that you believed I misinterpreted.

If he believed Gladiator engaged in Hyperbole, than he backs up my claim of him not knowing enough about Gladiator.

MatchesMalone
I believe i have some common sense and yet i disagree. smile

What you suggested earlier as being, Fan boy language, did in fact turn out to be a misinterpretation on your behalf. smile

Really?

yahman
Really?

Although his 'joke' about mind reading wasn't justified either.

(Shake and make up in tother words .... evil face please ??????? smile)

King KAM
People say that Thor can beat SS, Thor gets beat down by Supes, and Supes is pulling his punches....

MatchesMalone
Although his 'joke' about mind reading wasn't justified either.

(Shake and make up in tother words .... evil face please ??????? smile)

Nothing about him is justified.

His first post to me was ridiculous. He has been adamantly defending Superman when he was ignorant of Gladiator. Marvel heroes do not go up to 1,000 pounds? Please, spare me.

Furthermore, he began debating with insults. I let him slide for a while out of pity. But, he continued and I had to put him in his place.

You attempted to defend him and claimed that I misinterpreted him. You were mistaken.

I don't blame you for coming to his defense and trying to make it seem like he had solid points. Whenever I play basketball with someone mentally handicapped, I don't call double dribble on them. So, I sympathize with your position.

You just didn't have enough raw material to work with in his case.

Marvel=DC
Diana and Kal still win this as it has been proved countless, countless, countless times before Gladiator and Hulk contrary to belief don't start out at a million,billion tons (well mostly hulk doesn't) their powers and very similar and Glads is just a cheap combination of hulk and supes not to say he wouldn't necessarily be a problem but, I do doubt hid confidence will last through the whole fight especially when it's Supes and WW vs him because if WW goes all out like Hulk and Glads do in every forum post people put them in Hulk won't last long and hell if supes goes all out he may beat glad before WW beats Hulk.

bitca730
Gladiator and Hulk win...

Lucid Lui
Supes and WW win 6/10. Hulk's the weak link in this fight IMO. Either WW or Supes could Blitz him while the other keep Glads busy. Then they double team Glads.

MattDay
No matter how much the begging, arguments and story bending go... I've looked through the post and everyone on the side of gladiator have over exaggerated his feats (fan-boys) I've got, to my knowledge all the books with him in them and he doesn't add up a total like supes.

Superman has a saying " whoever challenges him, Superman can never be beaten"

What an awesome saying... The film will rock as well, my favourite hero is spiderman tho cause he isn't invincible! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.